Well, I could, but uh,
好吧 我可以 但是呃
I'm guessing you wouldn't like that very much.
我猜你不会很喜欢
My family,
我的家人
they're insane.
他们疯了
No!
不
Well, I wouldn't say that.
我可没这么说
No.
不
But you can't kill them.
但你杀不了他们
Hey, listen, no offense,
嘿 听着 我无意冒犯
but fuck that, they're dead.
但他妈的 他们死定了
No, I mean really you can't.
不 我是说你做不到
Like you won't be able.
你没这个能力
Then we'll leave.
那我们就走
They will find us.
他们会找到我们
You don't know that. How do you know that?
你不知道 你怎么知道的
'Cause they always do.
因为他们总能找到
And when they do, we will pay.
当他们找到我们 我们得付出代价
This is all because of him, because of Pati.
这都是因为他 帕迪
Who the fuck is Pati?
帕迪是谁
Oh, he's my brother.
哦 他是我哥哥
The oldest and hungriest.
最年长 最饥饿的哥哥
He's the reason you're here
他就是你来这里的原因
and very soon there will be nothing left of you.
很快你就什么都没有了
Is she sayin'
她是说
Are you saying
你是说
that you're--
你是
that I'm
我是
Lunch?
午餐
And dinner.
还有晚餐
He was born a monster with a taste for only one thing.
他生来就是怪物 只喜欢吃一样东西
They tried alternatives
他们尝试了其他方法
and for a while it seemed to work.
有段时间似乎奏效了
But when he had a craving,
但当他想吃的时候
there was never any other option.
没有任何别的选择
The hunger was insatiable.
他的饥饿无法满足
So finally,
所以最后
they gave in to the one solution they'd been avoiding.
他们向一直回避的解决方案屈服了
Mmm, this is awesome.
嗯 太好吃了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You're very welcome.
不客气
I was literally starving.
我真的饿坏了
You're a real lifesaver.
你真是救世主
He never grew up, never grew out of it.
他从来没有长大 从来没摆脱这嗜好
Night after night, I saw more and more death.
渐渐地 我看到了越来越多的死亡
More and more blood.
越来越多的鲜血
For years, I tried,
多年来 我试图逃跑
but they always found me.
但他们总能找到我
So when Ollie was born, I had no choice but to try
当奥利出生的时候 我别无选择
and save him from these horrors.
必须把这些都瞒着他
But it was pointless.
但这毫无意义
Phew!
呸
And they found a way,
他们像往常一样
as they always did, to make sure that I would never ever leave again.
找到了一个办法 确保我再也不离开
And for years,
很多年了
I haven't.
我没有再离开过
All I've ever wanted was for someone to come save me from this horrible place.
能有人把我从这可怕的地方救出去
Hello?
你好
Lady, I am right here!
女士 我在这儿
Your crazy-ass family-- please, don't walk away.
你疯狂的家人 拜托 别走开
Your crazy-ass family is gone, okay?
你那些疯癫的家人不见了 好吗
I've got a head start on him.
我已经抢先一步
Hmm, alright?
好吗
So just toss me the knife and we can get the fuck out of here.
把刀扔给我 我们就可以离开这儿
You and me both of us, we'll blow this joint.
你和我两个 我们要炸掉这地方
Come on, you and me.
来吧 你和我
Come on, come on.
快啊 快啊
This won't change anything, as much as I wish it would.
这不会改变任何事情 尽管我希望
I know I'm just committing suicide, but
我知道我在自杀 但是
Your English is really good, by the way.
顺便说一下 你英语真的很好
Insatiable?
无法满足
It's-- well, it's insatiable, but it's good.
这个单词应该这么说 不过没事
It's really good.
你说得很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
是啊
I wasn't meant for this life.
我并不想一辈子都这么生活
They knew it.
他们知道
But never did they care.
但他们并不在乎
I've seen so many die.
我看到很多人死去
Well, I kinda figured that, so
嗯 我能想象 所以
No, no, I never wanted to.
不 我不想那样
They forced me to feed him.
他们强迫我喂养他
But I never in my heart felt like they do.
但在心里 我从不和他们一样
I have dreams to heal,
我有梦想是治疗
not destroy.
而不是毁灭
I want to be a doctor.
我想成为医生
Yeah, well, I'm sure you get a lot of practice
我敢肯定
in this fuckin' place.
在这鬼地方 你有很多实践机会
I wish Pati was never born.
我希望帕迪从未出生
I never wanted to be part of it.
我从来都不想参与其中
That's why they hate me so much.
这就是为什么他们那么恨我
I've fed people to my
我用人肉喂养我
Well, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, I talk to myself
嘿 我经常和自己说话
you know, so
你知道 所以
we all have issues, you know?
我们都有问题 你知道吗
Why?
为什么
Um, why what?
嗯 什么为什么
Why do you talk to yourself?
你为什么和自己说话
It was something I picked up while I was in prison.
是我在监狱里养成的习惯
Bitch, I've been with you for longer than that.
我和你在一起的时间比那个早得多
You were in prison?
你进过监狱
I was, yeah.
是的 是的
Hello?
你好
Afghanistan?
阿富汗
Why?
为什么
It's a long story.
说来话就长了
Tell me.
告诉我吧
I'd love to, I really would.
我很乐意 真的愿意
I'd love nothing more,
我最愿意讲的就是这个
but now really isn't the time.
但现在真不是时候
Oh, and I'm sure you forget about the bank already then, huh?
你肯定已经忘了银行的事 是吧
Hey, but I'll tell you what.
但我告诉你
If we get out of here,
如果我们离开这儿
I'll tell you the whole story over dinner.
晚餐时 我会告诉你来龙去脉
What do you say, huh?
你觉得怎么样
I'll even pay, huh?
甚至可以我付钱
You're not vegan though, are you?
你不是素食主义者 对吧
'Cause that'd be a turn off.
因为那会让人丧失兴趣
What's a vegan?
素食主义者是什么
Uh, a vegan is like a person, but a--
呃 素食主义者是一种人 呃
I'm assuming you shouldn't be here.
我想你不应该在这儿
What?
什么
Son of a mother--
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Hang in there whatever happens.
不管发生什么 你都要坚持住
You.
你
I can't wait to end your miserable life,
我等不及要结束你悲惨的人生
you fucking psycho twat!
你个该死的疯子
I have to go now.
我得走了
How will you get by 'em?
你怎么对付他们
I'll find a way.
我会想办法的
电影精选列表