Alia!
艾丽娅
Alia!
艾丽娅
Alia!
艾丽娅
Alia!
艾丽娅
Next, please.
下一位
Come on, Maddy, come on, Maddy, come on.
拜托 麦迪 快点 麦迪 快
Come on.
快
Come on, come on, come on, Maddy.
快点 快 快麦迪
Well, I'll put it into the computer system.
我输入电脑系统
Would you be able to highlight it please
能在这里做个标记吗
as a um, simple say--
简单来说
Hey.
嘿
Information there on that line.
那一行的信息
Um, all you need to do is--
嗯 你要做的就是
Come on, come one. Thank you, have a good day.
快 快 谢谢 祝你愉快
Next, please.
下一位
It's uh, it's really straightforward.
呃 这很简单
Then what we'll do is I'll put that into the computer.
我们要做的就是把它输入电脑
And you can
可以
Is there anything else I can help you with?
还需要我帮忙吗
No, that's it.
不 就这样
Next, please.
下一位
Hello.
你好
Let me check.
我查一下
So--
所以
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
Next, please!
下一位
And yeah, there you go. I appreciate it, thank you.
是的 给你 非常感谢 谢谢
Next, please!
下一位
You're next.
下一个是你
Oh no, you go.
哦 不用 你去吧
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, yeah, you know, I-- I-- needed to back--
是的 我得等一会儿
Thanks. Mmhmm, hmm.
谢谢
Thank you for the help. Thank you so much.
非常感谢 再见 谢谢
I mean how about this?
这样怎么样
What are the chances, huh?
这几率有多大
Yeah, that wasn't forced at all.
是的 没有任何强迫
No, not at all.
是的 一点也没有
No, it wasn't.
是的 没有
It was like fate, too thick.
就像命运 太像了
Come on, well, you look a little flattered.
拜托 你看上去有点荣幸
You always flatter me, Rex.
你总是奉承我 雷克斯
Against my will, no less.
完全违背我的意愿
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'll take that.
好 我接受
Well, hey, picture this, though.
嘿 不过 你想象一下
Maybe the whole evenin' of it.
也许整晚都是这样
That flattery, I mean, not--
那种奉承 我是说 并不
Unless it goes that way, which--
除非是这样
What can I do for you?
你有什么事吗
Everybody, down on the ground now!
所有人都趴下
Everyone move where I can fuckin' see you. Go, go, go!
每个人都去我能看见的地方 快 快 快
He said, "On the fucking ground now!"
他说了 立刻趴在地上
Fuckin get down on the ground!
都他妈的趴下
Everyone, shut the fuck up!
都给我闭嘴
We gotta make this short and sweet.
我们很快就完事
So listen up your names.
听着你的名字
Olivia Beatty.
奥利维亚·比蒂
Robert Bell.
罗伯特·贝尔
Madeline Augustine.
玛德琳·奥古斯丁
And Angela Reynolds.
还有安吉拉·雷诺兹
All of you up with your tills open.
所有人都站起来 打开收银机
Ken King, I'm c-- c- coming for you and your c-- c-- c-- combination.
肯·金 你得说出密♥码♥组合
Chop, chop motherfuckers.
砍 砍死他妈的
While he's doin' that, all of you hold up your wallets,
他这么做的时候 你们都举起钱包
fucking billfolds, money clips, take 'em out,
他妈的钱包 钱夹 拿出来
and hold 'em above your head.
举过头顶
I promise you'll be able to go about your business very soon.
我保证你们很快就能恢复营业
And thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你的合作
Get the fuck out from under there.
从下面滚出来
Hands where I can fuckin' see 'em.
把手放在我能看见的地方
Now!
马上
Wallets up!
把钱包举起来
Any resistance will be met with a broken fuckin' face!
谁敢抵抗 谁就会脑袋开花
Please, please, I don't have any money,
求你了 我没钱
that's why I'm here.
所以我才在这里
He says he ain't got anything!
他说他什么都没有
What did I just fuckin' say?
我刚才说什么来着
And at that moment,
在那一刻
Mr. Coen decided
科恩先生决定
that it was his place to put the lives of everyone in that bank in further danger.
让银行里所有人的生命陷入更大危险
And without hesitation,
他毫不犹豫
without any care or concern
毫不关心
that's exactly what he did.
他就是那么干的
Those poor souls.
那些可怜的人啊
There's no denyin' the heroic nature of Mr. Coen's intentions
不能否认科恩先生的意图和行为中
and actions.
存在英雄主义
No.
不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No!
不
Alright, everybody get up!
好了 大家起来
Get out, I got this.
出去 我来处理
He may have meant well--
他可能是好意
Stop, stop! Stop, stop--
住手
But this wasn't self-defense.
但这不是自卫
Stop!
住手
Hold it right there.
别动
This was madness.
这太疯狂了
The fact that he caused an unnecessary death proves
他造成了不必要的死亡
he's a danger to society.
这一事实证明了他的社会危险性
Rex, this isn't gonna go your way,
雷克斯 这不是你想要的
so the DA's offered a plea.
所以地方检察官提出了抗辩
I think you should consider it.
我想你应该考虑一下
What?
什么
No?
不
Rex, if the jury wants to make a statement,
雷克斯 如果陪审团想发表声明
you can get 20 years just for count 1.
第一个罪状就能判你20年
I was called a "hero" three times, were you not listening?
我三次被称为英雄 你没听见吗
Put that up against the innocent death they believe you caused.
这也不能抹去你造成的无辜死亡
Okay, so what then?
好吧 那怎么样
The DA's offered eight years.
地方检察官确定了8年的刑期
No parole, no probation, you serve the term in full.
不得假释 不得缓刑 你得服满刑期
Do your time, you're free and clear.
刑期满了 你就自♥由♥了
Keep walkin'!
往前走啊
I am not gonna tell you again.
我不会再跟你说了
I'm on a magazine?
我登上了杂♥志♥
Here you go.
就这样
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Did you find everything okay?
你觉得还好吗
Yeah.
是啊
And uh,
还有 呃
this, too.
还有这个
Fuck.
妈的
Expired.
过期了
Holy shit!
天呐
What?
什么
Oh, heavens, great, it's Rex Coen.
哦 天呐 是雷克斯·科恩
Hey, how does your first day of freedom feel, man?
重获自♥由♥的第一天 你感觉如何