(德国 1945年春)
GERMANY, SPRING 1945
他在那里!
There he is!
打他!
Yeah!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
好了
Right.
现在我们要动真格了
Now we shoot for real.
该死!
Fuck!
快冲啊!
Move!
抓住那个混♥蛋♥!
Get that son of a bitch!
其他人也过来
The rest of you too!
继续向前!
Keep going!
找到你了 大兵
Got you, Private.
我要活口
I want him alive.
我们的任务不着急
Our mission can wait.
上级小队领袖
Sergeant…
当逃兵是叛国罪 大兵
Desertion is treason, Private.
背叛了元首
Treason against the Führer,
背叛了祖国
treason against the Fatherland…
叛国啊
Treason.
“波兰 法国 意大利 俄♥国♥”
Poland, France, Italy, Russia.
你去的地方还挺多
You've been around.
该死 科勒 你这笨蛋小心点
Shit, Kohler. Be careful, you dumbass.
“铁十字勋章”
"Iron Cross."
“坦克击毁臂章”
"Tank Destruction Badge."
“铜制近身战斗勋饰”
Close Combat Clasp in bronze.
还有一张像阿诺布雷克 用大理石雕刻的脸
And a face like something Arno Breker sculpted in marble to go with it.
流着雅利安人的血 却长着懦夫的心
Aryan blood in the veins, but the heart of a coward.
你是个耻辱
You're a disgrace.
你背叛祖国的理由是什么
What is your reason for betraying the Fatherland?
我本来就不想要这场战争
I never wanted this war.
没人问过我
Nobody asked me.
他们让我穿上这身制♥服♥ 我就参战了
They just put me in this uniform, and I fought anyway.
六年了
For six years.
愚蠢的六年
Six senseless years.
我受够这出闹剧了
I'm done with this madness.
我们都经历过很多毒打 还双膝下跪
We've all had to take a lot of beatings, and, yes, we're on our knees.
但我们没有趴下
But we're not down yet.
我们会站起来 予以反击
We will get back up, and we will strike back.
这是我们血液里的天性!
It's in our blood!
我们战斗 我们受苦
We fight, we suffer,
我们流血 我们死亡
we bleed, and we die.
但我们是胜利的民族
But we are a nation of winners.
我们是杀人的民族
We are a nation of murderers.
(柏飞丁)
我看你这死小子还挺顽强的
You're a tough son of a bitch, I'll give you that.
你的脖子不会立刻断掉
It won't break your neck right away.
这样你会受折磨更久一点
That way, you'll suffer a little longer.
等你屁滚尿流的时候
Once you've pissed and shat your pants
肿胀的舌头像旧抹布一样挂在嘴外时
and your swollen tongue is hanging out of your mouth like an old rag,
你会很庆幸你终于断气了
you'll be glad to finally get to croak.
德夫勒 你这个死变♥态♥!
Devler, you sick bastard!
行了
We're ready.
现在我们去搞点黄金吧
And now let's go get the gold.
终于啊
At last!
爸爸在那里
There's Daddy!
爸爸 跟我们来
Daddy, come with us.
不 卡尔 不行 爸爸必须待在这里
No, Karl, he can't. Daddy has to stay here.
他现在需要照顾洛琴
He needs to take care of Lottchen now.
永别了
Farewell.
妈妈 喂 等等我!
Mommy, Karl! Wait for me!
洛琴
Lottchen…
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 别丢下我一个人
Daddy, don't leave me on my own.
(弗里德海姆莫斯纳)
(索嫩贝格)
士兵来了!
Soldiers!
片名:血黄金(德国)
Blood and Gold 2023
(鲁道夫皇太子旅店)
爸爸 士兵们来了!
Dad, soldiers!
什么来我们村子了
What, here in our village?
布丽吉特 美国人来了!
Brigitte, the Americans are here!
不 爸爸 是我们的人
No, Dad. It's our people.
好像是党卫队
The SS, I think.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh God.
把地窖的肖像拿出来重新挂上
Get the portrait from the cellar and hang it up again.
我不是你的手下 罗伯特
I'm not your lackey, Robert.
伊丽莎白
Elisabeth…
我叫艾尔莎 士兵
My name is Elsa, soldier.
喂!
Hey!
放开她!
Let go of her!
没关系的 保勒
It's all right, Paule.
他是我弟弟
That's my brother.
这膏药有帮助
The paste helps.
艾尔莎亲手做的
Elsa made it herself.
保勒有个很特别的天赋
Paule has a very special gift.
你挺强壮的
You're pretty strong.
就像古斯塔夫元帅一样
Just like Reichsmarschall Gustav.
那是我们的老牛
Our old ox.
好了 这下你也可以给我们犁地了
Right, now we can strap you to our plow too.
你还是别动了
I don't think that's a good idea.
你得休息才行
You have to rest.
你肯定饿了吧 士兵
You must be hungry, soldier.
我的名字
My name
叫海因里希
is Heinrich.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Long live Hitler!
上级突击队大队领袖!
Lieutenant Colonel!
我是罗伯特施利克
Robert Schlick.
本村村长兼地方集团领袖 为您效劳
Mayor and local group leader, at your service.
约翰内斯洛文斯坦
Johannes Lowenstein.
你听过这个名字吗 村长
Does the name mean anything to you, Mayor?
是的 他是过去住在这村里的犹太人
Yes, he was a Jew who used to live here in the village.
准确地说是他的父母和兄弟姐妹
Well, his parents and siblings did.
洛文斯坦本人住在埃森
Lowenstein himself lived in Essen
但经常来探望他们
but came to visit them regularly.
带我们去洛文斯坦家
Take us to the Lowensteins' house.
但他们已经不在这里了
But they're not here anymore.
我很自豪地汇报 村里从1938年11月起就没有犹太...
I'm proud to report that our village has been free of Jews since November '38--
带我们去他们家
Take us to the house.
悉听尊便
Just as you wish.
请跟随我在我们美丽的村庄穿行
Please follow me through our lovely village.
这曾是一栋漂亮的房♥子
It was a beautiful house
那把火也放得很漂亮
but also a beautiful fire.
我们赶走犹太渣滓的几天后就放了火
A few days after we chased away the Jewish scum.
正所谓玩火自...
If you play with fire--
犹太人的家当呢他们有带走啥吗
What happened to the Jews' belongings? Did they take anything with them?
我们让他们带了一些衣服 仅此而已
We allowed them to take some clothes. That's all.
房♥子被洗劫了吗
Was the house looted?
这个嘛 莫勒拿了几件家具
Well, Moller took some pieces of furniture,
一些妇女拿了碗碟床具之类的
and some of the women took dishes and bedding and stuff.
没别的了
But nothing else.
美国人在低空飞行
American low-fliers.
他们好几天都像蚊子一样嗡嗡响 而且越来越多
They've been buzzing around like mosquitos for days. More and more of them.
你可以走了
You can go.
我有需要会召唤你的
If I need you, I'll send for you.
好的 上级突击队大队领袖
With pleasure, Lieutenant Colonel.
对了
Oh,
我只是想说
I just wanted to say,
我还是村里鲁道夫皇太子旅店的老板
I also run the Kronprinz Rudolf inn here in the village.
我们倒是没太多东西
And, well, we don't have much,
但我们有的都愿意与您和士兵们分...
but what we have, we'd be happy to share with you and your men, Lieut--