没有了 只有我和我弟弟
No one. Just my brother and me.
那为什么有三个杯子
Why are there three cups?
我弟弟不喜欢连着用同一个杯子喝
My brother doesn't like to drink from the same cup twice.
所以他的确是个白♥痴♥
So he is a moron.
这假咖啡真恶心
Disgusting coffee substitute.
我要怎样才能有真正好喝的咖啡豆
What I wouldn't give for a really delicious coffee bean!
你没有男人吗
Don't you have a man?
我的未婚夫在打仗
My fiancé is at war.
哦 是吗
Oh yeah?
他上次给你写信是什么时候
When did he last write to you?
很久以前了吧
Long time ago, huh?
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
你跟我一样心知肚明
You know that as well as I do.
还挺帅
Handsome boy.
但他已经是虫子的食物了
But he's worm food by now.
还给我
Give it back.
那你来拿啊
Come and get it.
艾尔莎!
Elsa!
快点 把他赶出去!
Come on, throw him out!
你这个苦命的小贱♥人♥!
You miserable little slut!
待在外面吧 低等人
Stay outside, you subhuman.
你休想
No, no, no, no.
别像傻瓜一样杵在那里!
Don't just stand there like an idiot!
抓住这个贱♥人♥!
Hold on to the slut!
德夫勒 你不能这么做
Devler, you can't do this.
别这样啊 兄弟
Come on, buddy.
住手!
Stop!
放开我 你个猪头!
Let go of me, you pig!
行了 你们快住手吧
Guys, stop it, please.
拜托 你也很久没打过炮了
Come on, you haven't fucked for ages either.
但我要第一个
But it's my turn first.
我们不是他妈的红军旅
We're not the fucking Red Army.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴吧 你个懦夫!
Shut the fuck up, you wimp!
如果事情传出去 我们都会被枪毙的
If this gets out, we'll all be shot.
要是传出去 我就把你给毙了
If this gets out, then I'll shoot you.
来
Here.
你就想象是他吧
Just imagine it's him.
把裤子给我脱掉!
Get those long johns off!
你死定了
You're dead.
里面怎么了
What's going on in there?
我♥操♥
Oh fuck!
该死!
Fuck!
保勒
Paule.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
谢谢你的衣服
Thanks for the clothes.
这些混♥蛋♥在索嫩贝格度假呢
These assholes are vacationing in Sonnenberg.
他叫汉斯
His name was Hans.
我们是青梅竹马
We'd known each other since childhood.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们得带莉塔一起走
We have to take Rita with us!
别闹了
Not now.
我们可以在这里过夜
We can spend the night here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们得回去
We have to go back.
我们不能回去
We can't go back.
但我得给莉塔挤奶 不然它会大叫
But I have to milk Rita. Or else she'll scream.
别管那头蠢牛了!
Forget the stupid cow!
莉塔不蠢 莉塔要生小牛了
Rita isn't stupid. Rita is having a baby calf!
他们想杀了我们 你不明白吗
They wanted to kill us. Don't you get that?
好了 这是最后一针了
There. That was the last stitch.
那大兵怎么活下来的
How could the private have survived?
不知道啊
No idea.
肯定是那个农场女把他从树上救下的
The farm girl must have cut him down from the tree.
我还得给您包扎呢
I still have to bandage you up.
你滚一边去
Oh, kiss my ass.
您别的地方有伤吗
Are you injured anywhere else?
没有
No.
别担心
Don't worry.
我明天早上就回那该死的农场去
I'll go back to that fucking farm tomorrow morning.
让他第三次成功逃跑吗
To let him escape a third time?
我会抓到那个混♥蛋♥的
I'll get that bastard.
拜托 保勒 你得吃点东西
Come on, Paule, you have to eat something.
好好休息
Get some rest.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
保勒想他的牛了
Paule misses his cow.
我是问你一切还好吗
I meant how you were doing.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
我女儿出生后 我只见过她一次
I've only seen my daughter once since she was born.
她根本不知道我是谁
She basically has no idea who I am.
或许她没有我在身边会更好
Maybe she's better off without me.
你开什么玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
你在树林里奔波了好几周 现在却退缩了
You run through the woods for weeks and now you're chickening out?
我把你救下来干吗 还冒生命危险
What did I cut you down from the tree for? I risked my life for you.
喂
Hello.
正因为有你女儿 你才活到现在
Your daughter is the reason you're still alive.
我相信你一定是个好父亲
I'm sure you're a good father.
艾尔莎
Elsa?
都好着呢 保勒
All good, Paule.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么 去睡吧
Nothing. Go to sleep.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你一直坐在那儿吗
Are you still sitting there?
我稍微闭了一下眼睛
I closed my eyes briefly.
是眨眼还是什么
Blinked or what?
保勒还没有动静吗
Hasn't Paule made a peep yet?
还没有
Not yet.
保勒我的咖啡呢
Paule? Where's my coffee?
保勒
Paule?
该死
Shit.
我们必须赶快离开这里 莉塔
We have to get out of here fast, Rita.
看他跑步那样儿
Look how he runs.
瞧瞧那个白♥痴♥
Look at that moron.
他们在哪里那个大兵呢
Where are they? Where's the private?
我让他们消失了
I made them disappear.
你个白♥痴♥
Moron.
杀了他吧 德夫勒 他什么也不会说
You can kill him, Devler. He won't tell you anything.
莉塔!
Rita!
莉塔!
Rita!
把那袋肉丢到卡车上 还有那牛
Throw that sack of meat onto the truck. And the cow too.
我们今晚吃炖牛肉!
We'll have goulash tonight!
莉塔
Rita!
莉塔
Rita!
保勒!
Paule!
我们会救他出来的
We'll get him out.
我们到处找遍 哪儿都看了
We searched everywhere, turned over every stone.
没有黄金
There's no gold.
把村长叫来
Bring me the mayor.
遵命
Yes, sir.
您找到黄金了吗
Have you found the gold?
那是什么
What's that?
那个农场女的弟弟
The farm girl's brother.
大兵呢
The private?
无影无踪
No trace.
上级突击队大队领袖
Lieutenant Colonel…
上级突击队大队领袖
Lieutenant Colonel,
请问有何贵干
how can I be of assistance?
黄金在哪里
Where's the gold?