In the church.
我们不希望金子落到杀人犯手里
We didn't want the murderers to get the gold.
带我去看黄金在哪里
Show me where the gold is.
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
我们给党卫队他们想要的
We'll give the SS what they want.
要是人们知道 他们一直在它跟前祈祷...
If people knew what they'd been praying in front of all this time…
你在地上干什么呢
What are you doing down there?
戒指从我手指上滑落了 有点大
The ring slipped off my finger. It's a little too big.
我们会去调整的
We'll adjust it.
你说的是真心话吗
Did you really mean what you said?
什么
What?
你说会永远保护我
That you'll always protect me.
直到生命尽头
Till the end of our days.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我爱我弟弟 你这个混♥蛋♥
I loved my brother, you bastard.
好了 睡个好觉 好吗
All right, sleep well, okay?
不可能 我们去把牧师拖下床
No way! We'll drag the preacher out of bed.
不用了
No need.
别把这家伙打死 我们还需要他
Don't beat this one to death. We still need him.
哎呀 他撑得住的
Oh, he can take it.
对吧 牧师
Right, preacher?
给
Here you go.
-给你 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thanks.
该死!
Shit!
美♥国♥佬♥突破了整个前线
The Yanks have broken through the entire frontline.
要不了几小时就会到这里
They'll be here within hours.
拿不到黄金 我们坚决不走
We're not leaving without the gold.
我们战败了 你知道的
The war is lost. You know that.
我能做什么
What can I do?
还是那个烟囱清扫工似的疯子说了算
As long as that madman in his chimney-sweep outfit is--
趴下!
Get down!
喂 里面的人!
Hey, you in there!
是那个该死的大兵
That goddamn private.
你想要怎样
What do you want?
把那个姑娘交出来
The girl.
你们会得到黄金作为回报
You get the gold in return.
黄金在他那儿
He has the gold.
废话
No shit.
我这就去接她 大兵!
I'll get her, Private!
快点!
Hurry up!
上级突击队大队领袖!
Lieutenant Colonel!
上级突击队大队领袖!
Lieutenant Colonel!
上级突击队大队领袖 大兵来了!
Lieutenant Colonel! The private is here!
黄金在他手上!
He has the gold!
上级突击队大队领袖
Lieutenant Colonel?
什么情况
What's going on?
该死
Shit.
冯斯塔菲尔德呢
Where's von Starnfeld?
那个怂包他妈的吞药丸自尽了
The fucking coward ate his cyanide capsule
之前还说什么最后的胜利云云
after preaching to us about final victory.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
那个姑娘呢
And the girl?
她不见了
The girl's gone.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在我说了算
Now I'm in charge.
那个姑娘呢
What about the girl?
她和我在一起!
She's with me!
我要带她出来了!
I'm bringing her out now!
站住!
Stop!
送她一个人过来
Send her over alone.
去吧 快滚吧 村姑!
Go on, fuck off, farm girl!
快啊 艾尔莎 快点
Faster, Elsa. Hurry up.
干吗呢把外套拉下来呀
Pull the jacket down.
趴下!
Get down!
布劳恩!他在做什么
Braun! What's he doing?
不知道
No idea.
掩护我
Cover me.
明白
Understood.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
海因里希呢
Where's Heinrich?
怎么这么问
Why do you ask?
他想买♥♥回你的自♥由♥
He wanted to buy your freedom.
我听到了爆♥炸♥声 还有枪声
I heard an explosion. And gunshots.
我得回去
I have to go back.
你不能这样回去
But not like that.
跟我来
Come with me.
你以为他们都是谁开枪打死的
Who do you think shot them all?
十叉鹿、十二叉鹿、野猪
Ten-pointers, twelve-pointers, wild boars.
我可都瞄准了
I've had them all in my sights.
如果动物中了枪还动弹 那就危险了
It gets dangerous if you only wound the animal.
那时你需要猎刀近距离搏斗
Then you need the hunting knives and to get up close.
有一次在尼莫塔尔 一头受伤的野猪向我扑来
Once, in Nimmertal, a wounded boar came right at me.
被我用这个了结了
I stopped it with this.
我很想听这个故事
I'd love to hear the story.
但首先 我们得捕几头纳粹猪
But first we have some Nazi pigs to hunt down.
黄金在哪里
Where's the gold?
那个特别好的姑娘怎么了
Whatever happened to that wonderful girl?
我施洗的那个
The one I baptized?
“不可偷盗”
"Thou shalt not steal"?
快说吧 你个臭小偷!
Start talking, you dirty thief!
你听到响声了吗 那是什么
Did you hear the bang? What was that?
用镐打他的膝盖
Hit his knee with the pickax.
索尼娅 求你收手吧
Sonja, please stop.
他的喊叫声会唤醒整个村子
His screams will rouse the whole village.
要杀要剐随便你
Do what you want.
那我们去找伊姆加德
Then we'll go to Irmgard.
我知道你和那寡妇同床共枕
I know you share a bed with the widow.
你不是讲究节操吗
Whatever happened to celibacy?
他们在给他包扎
They're bandaging him up.
但我们的狩猎计划不会因此取消
But we won't call off the hunt because of that.
“亲爱的海因里希
"Dear Heinrich."
给你写这些话太痛苦了
"It is so painful to have to write you these words."
伊丽莎白和卡尔没能在袭击中幸免
"Lisbeth and Karl did not survive the raid."
他们被埋在了地窖里
"They were buried in the cellar."
但洛琴还活得好好的
"But Lotte is alive and well."
我们收留了她
"We took her in."
保重
"Take care."
格蕾特”
"Grete."
真让人伤心啊 对吧
It breaks your heart, doesn't it?
我都快哭了
I'm welling up here.
又见面了 大兵
Nice to have you back, Private.
你很幸运 我们有相同的血型
You're lucky we have the same blood type.
现在带我去看黄金在哪里
And now you show me where the gold is.
不然我会去哈根
Or else I'll go to Hagen.
我会找到你的丫头 一定会的
I'll find your brat, I promise you.
然后我会把她淹死在水桶里
And then I'll drown her in a bucket.
所以
So,
黄金在哪里
where's the gold?
说 在哪里
Okay, where?
在祭坛上
In the altar.
大理石台面可以移♥动♥
The marble top can be moved.
走啊 你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
好吧
Okay.
你本来打算做什么
What were you planning to do?
和那寡妇一起过好日子
Have a nice life together with the widow?
或许不是人人都跟你一样 索尼娅
Maybe not everyone is like you, Sonja.
你少给我装清高
Don't act all holier-than-thou.
快点 大兵
Move it, Private.
不要装得很累的样子
Don't pretend to be tired.
我们去教堂吧