我累了 想睡觉
I'm tired and I wanna go to bed
我刚喝了一点酒 酒劲涌上头
I had a little drink about an hour agoAnd it's gone right to my head
无论我在哪里游荡
Wherever I may roam
地上 海上或泡沫中
On land or sea or foam
你总能听见我唱着歌♥
You can always hear me singing a song
指引我踏上回家的路
Show me the way to go home
老兄 没事的 这里很安全
It's all right, mate. Safe here with us.
指引我踏上回家的路
Show me the way to go home
我累了 想睡觉
I'm tired and I wanna go to bed
我刚喝了一点酒 酒劲涌上头
I had a little drink about an hour agoAnd it's gone right to my head
地上 海上或泡沫中
Wherever I may roamOn land or sea or foam
你总能听见我唱着歌♥指引我踏上回家的路
You can always hear me singing a songShow me the way to go home
进去 快进去
Get in there! Get in there now!
不行 这对希♥特♥勒♥不公平
No, that's not fair to Hitler!
我就是干这行的
That's what I've been doing.
那“潘趣希♥特♥勒♥”如何?
What about Punch, Hitler?
“揍希♥特♥勒♥”?
Punch Hitler?
没问题
Certainly.
我们就是这样做的
That's the way we do it.
不行 潘趣先生 你敢?你敢打我?
No, Mr. Punch. You dare.How dare you punch me?
你应该说“希♥特♥勒♥万岁”
You're meant to say "Hail Hitler."
希♥特♥勒♥万岁?
Hail Hitler?
真希望下冰雹 下面既闷热又潮湿
I wish there was some hail.It is very hot and muggy down here.
下点雨也不错
Maybe even a bit of rain.
你的英语是怎么回事?
What is it about you English?
怎么老提起天气
Always talking about the weather.
我叫你们说“希♥特♥勒♥万岁”
I mean, "Hail Hitler."
这样举起手臂说“希♥特♥勒♥万岁”
Raise your arm like thisand say, "Hail Hitler."
这样吗?举起手臂说
Like this. Raise my arm like this and say,
“希♥特♥勒♥万岁” 希♥特♥勒♥..."
Hail Hitler." Hitler, Hitler, Hitler.
这才像话嘛
That's the way to do it.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Oh, thank you.
你们真好 谢谢你们 谢谢
You've been lovely. Thank you.
女士们、先生们 可以听我说几句话吗?
Ladies and gentlemen,can I have your attention please?
好了 大家出去吧 今晚没有火车了
All right, everybody out.There are no more trains running tonight.
我有权待在这里 我买♥♥了车票
I've got a right to be here.I paid for a ticket.
这位女士 那是车票 不是过夜费
That is a ticket to travel, madam,not to stay overnight.
我在这里等到火车抵达为止
I'm waiting for me traintill it gets here.
我也是
Me too!
明早才有火车
There won't be a train until the morning.
我们只是来早了
We're early.
我们不介意等 我们是英国人
We don't mind waiting. We're British.
规矩不能坏 况且不是我定的
Rules are the rules. I didn't make them.
你知道上面是什么情况吗?
Do you know what's going on up there?
滚吧
Sling your hook.
滚 骑脚踏车滚吧
Go on! On your bike.
出口在那边 继续走
There's the way out! Keep going!
是谁扔...
Who threw - -
走吧 食古不化
Go on, you jobsworth.
人满为患 大门一定要锁上
There's no more capacity.We've gotta lock the gates.
暂且分开一段日子
Fare thee well for now
很快就能重见天日
Brighter days soon in bloom
(斯特普尼绿地站)
也许这就是预兆
Maybe this is the sign
记挂在你美好的心田
To hang upon thy dear heart
你抬眼望着我
Lift thine eyes toward mine
我跟你一起回家
I'm coming home to you
黑夜中守住你的光芒
Hold thy light through the night
找到回岸的路
Find your way back ashore
好友和美酒
Good friends and better wine
在门口欢迎你
Welcome you at the door
也许这就是预兆
Maybe this is the sign
记挂在你美好的心田
To hang upon thy dear heart
命运会让葡萄树结出甘甜果实
Fate will sweeten the vine
不再尝到悲伤
Sorrow to taste no more
什么声音?
What is that?
什么声音?
What is that?
不知道
I don't know.
快 往这边走
Come on. This way.
抓紧我 走
Hold on to me. Come on.
快
Come on.
跟上 快走
Come on. Let's go, let's go.
快
Let's go.
快
Come on.
快
Come on!
孩子 过来
Kid! Over here!
看看你能不能从底下钻出去求助
See if you can fit through underneathand get some help.
懂吗?
You got that?
小子 你可以的
Give it your best, son.
等一下
Wait!
他被卡住了
He's stuck!
安全了
All clear.
我还是回去警局求助吧
So I've gotta go and help outat the station,
你要保重 知道吗?
but look after yourself, yeah?
我明天再去找你
I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
我们的小英雄终于醒了
Our little hero is finally awake.
你拯救了很多条性命 知道吗?
You saved a lot of lives, you know?
要不是你去求助 恐怕更多人会死在...
If you hadn't have gotten help,more people would have di...
亲爱的 你今早有没有不舒服?
How are you feeling this morning, love?
我的圣克里斯多福呢?
Where's my St. Christopher?
在这呢 亲爱的 在抽屉上你的衣服都晾在衣架上
It's here, love. It's on the dresser.And your clothes are drying on the rack.
我叫露比
My name's Ruby.
你听我说
Now...
来 喝吧 好喝的茶
here you are. You drink this.Lovely cup of tea.
请把项链还给我 好吗?
Could I have my necklace please?
没问题
Course you can.
你是乔治汉威 对吧?
You're George Hanway, aren't you?
很多人在找你呢
There's a lot of peoplebeen looking for you.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
你真是个非常勇敢的幸运儿啊
You're a very brave, lucky boy.
好了 我去给你做早餐
Right. Gonna get you some breakfast,
我还会准备一盆热水给你好好梳洗
a basin of hot waterso you can give yourself a good wash
然后我就走路送你回家
and then I can walk you home.
离这不远
It's not far.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
我去去就回来
I won't be long.
早安 我是警♥察♥ - 早安
Morning, Constable. - Morning.
他醒了吗?
Is he up yet?
他刚醒过来 就快梳洗好了待会就送他去警局
He's just woken. He'll be ready soon.And then we can take him down the station.
喝茶吗? - 好啊
Cup of tea? - Lovely.
(斯特普尼绿地站)
奥利
Olly.
是你的名字吗?你叫奥利?
Is that your name? Your name Olly?
妈
Mum?
外公
Granddad!
外公
Granddad!
乔治?
George?
乔治 - 妈
George. - Mum.
妈
Mum.
妈 - 乔治 没事了
Mum. - George. It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
我再也不会让你走了
I'll never let you go again.
没事了
It's all right.
许个愿
Make a wish.
只能许一个吗? - 对
One wish? - One wish.
(谨以此片献给珍妮)