and that we treat each otherwith compassion...
与尊重
and respect.
我劝那些不同意这番话的人另寻避难所
I would advise those who do not agreeto seek shelter elsewhere.
乔治 过来
George. Come.
乔治 睡吧
George. Get some sleep.
我还在执勤 必须完成巡逻工作
I'm still on duty.I've got to finish my rounds.
我明早就回来
I'll be back in the morning.
埃菲
Ife?
是 乔治
Yes, George.
我是黑人
I am Black.
我几个小时后回来
I'll be back in a few hours.
到时我再教你唱另一首歌♥然后就送你回家
And I'll teach you another songwhen I take you home.
熄灯
Lights out!
熄灯
Lights out!
还记得怎么弹吗?
Do you remember what it was?
G调 是G调
That's a G. That's a G chord.
降调
And then you go down.
这是F调
That's F.
正确 对了 弹
There you are, there. Play them.
那天你们弹的是什么曲子?
What was the oneyou guys were playing the other day?
真逗 是吧?妈妈好逗
Fun, right? Mummy's fun!
是啊 她好逗
Yeah, she is. She's really fun.
妈妈 看起来像李子
Mum, MumLooks like a plum!
什么?
What?
我看起来像李子?
I look like a plum?
真的 - 好坏
It's true. - But that's mean.
我喜欢李子
I like plums.
乔治 眉清目秀
George He's really gorgeous
安全了
All clear!
安全了
All clear!
各位女士们、先生们请你们有秩序地上楼
Make your way safely upstairs,ladies and gentlemen!
警官 打扰一下 你有没有见到埃菲?
Excuse me, sir. Have you seen Ife?
埃菲
Ife.
有 有啊 小子 在这里等一下
Yes. Wait here, lad.
过来 噗呲 嘿 快过来
Come here.
快 躲在那边 - 快 来
Quick, over there. Hide. - Quick. Come.
比尔 我问你 有个男孩在找埃菲
Here, Bill. Boy's asking for Ife.
你没听说吗?他昨晚死了
Didn't you hear? He got it last night.
什么?
What?
他当时设法从屋里救出一个老妇人 她死活都不肯走
He was trying to get this old girlout of her house. She refused to leave.
怎么不顾自己的安危呢?
Didn't think twice about himself.
天意弄人
Bloody hell.
好吧 我们得去安置那个男孩
Right, then.We've got to see about that boy.
走吧 我从这边开始找
Come on, I'll start over here.
他要去哪里?
Where's he going?
喂 小心 - 看路
Watch it! - You mind where you're going!
朝他扔一个Throw one at him.
闹够了 再闹就有你们好受
Get out of it!You'll feel the back of my hand!
我一定会告诉你们妈妈我知道你们住在哪里
Your mother's gonna hear about this!I know where you live!
滚
Go on!
丽塔
Rita!
丽塔 你没事吧?
Rita, you all right?
差点就没命了
That was close.
好 开始清理这边
Right. Let's get this cleared up then.
呼叫丽塔汉威
Calling Rita Hanway.
呼叫丽塔汉威
Calling Rita Hanway.
请你前往办公室
Will you make your wayto the office please?
丽塔 坐吧
Take a seat, Rita.
这是怎么回事?
What's all this about?
汉威太太 我是提摩西阿什唐这是我的同事布兰达沃森
Mrs. Hanway, I'm Timothy Ashdownand this is my colleague Brenda Watson.
我们来自教♥育♥部♥
We're fromthe Education Officer's Department.
很遗憾 我们发现你的儿子
I'm sorry to say, it's been broughtto our attention that your son,
乔治汉威 没有抵达目的地
George Hanway,did not arrive at his destination.
我们查明 发车后一小时左右他就逃跑了
We found out that about an hour or sointo the journey, he absconded.
一个跟他交好的孩子告诉我们他从火车上跳了出去
A child who befriended him told usthat he jumped from the train.
他跳火车?
He jumped?
安全着地 还跟他朋友挥手呢
He got to his feetand waved to his friend.
应该没有受伤 - 孩子交给你们照护
He didn't appear to be injured. - He was placed in your care.
你们负责他们的安全 - 丽塔 听好 震惊是正常的
You're responsible for his safety. - Now, this must be a shock, Rita,
但请你冷静 - 不行 他在哪里?我儿子呢?
but please contain yourself - - - No. Where is he? Where's my boy?
为什么不跟我说他在哪?
Why can't you tell me where he is?
警方等有关当局已经接获通知
All the relevant authoritieshave been informed, including the police.
应该是你们去找他才对
You were meant to be looking after him.
我们已经走完法律规定的
All the protocols were followed
全部流程了 - 全部流程?
in accordance with the law. - All the protocols?
我可怜的儿子呢?我昨天早上才把他交给你们照护
Where's my bleedin' son?I left him in your care yesterday morning.
汉威太太 我们就知道这么多
Here are our details, Mrs. Hanway.
如果他平安回家了 请你让我们知道
If he finds his way home,please let us know.
丽塔
Rita!
我知道你很生气这种情况也是情有可原的
I know you're upset, that's understandablegiven the circumstances...
天啊 - 但你还没下班啊
Really. - ...but you're in the middle of a shift.
等我找到儿子后就回来
I'll be back when I've found my boy.
到时可能就不用你了
There might not be a job for you here!
去你的 你以为我在乎吗?
You can shove your jobup your jacksie for all I care!
好吧 天啊 喂 丽塔
All right. God. Rita!
嘿 - 丽塔
Hey! - Rita!
回来 - 丽塔 怎么了?
Get back here! - Rita, what's happened?
丽塔 发生了什么事? - 丽塔
Rita, what's happened? - Rita!
丽塔 - 别挡路
Rita! - Get out the way.
回去干活
Get back to work.
现在只是凑合着用 还有一些库存的糖
We're getting by at the moment.There's still some sugar about,
只是不知道配给量会不会调整
but I don't know what's gonna happenwith these rations.
喂
Oy!
应该把他们都炸死才对 该死的小流氓
Should get rid of the lot of them.Bloody scallywags.
你也一样
Well, it takes one to know one.
你竟敢说我?
How dare you.
滚吧 - 差劲
Terrible. - Oh, piss off.
嘿
Hey!
你饿了 是吗?
What, you're hungry?
稍等一下 小子
Uh -uh! Hold your horses, boy.
你上次吃东西是什么时候?
When did you last have something to eat?
走吧
Come on.
我请你喝杯牛奶、吃块三文治饱餐后你继续上路
Let's go get you a glass of milkand a sandwich and you can be on your way.
我叫洁西
I'm Jess.
你呢?
You?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
不说就没得吃三文治 你自己选
Well, no name, no sandwich. Your choice.
乔治
George.
乔治 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, George.
能不能请我吃香肠三文治?
Can I have a sausage sandwich?
没问题
Don't see why not.
“果子即将成熟 我们把握良机"
Fruit soon ripeFi tek wi bite
力量即将到来 我们全力以赴 力抗压♥迫♥
Strength soon comeFi wi fling wi mite
就快了”
It soon come"
“快到了”
"It soon come"
人到了 他看起来够小
Oh, here are. He looks small enough.
干得好 洁西 他叫什么名字?
Done good, Jess. What's his name?
乔治
George.
小子 过来 让我好好看看你
Come here, boy.Let me take a proper look at you.
你哪里人?
Where you from?
乔治 艾伯特问你话呢
Albert asked you a question, George.
斯特普尼 克里夫特路
Stepney. Clifford Lane.
鬼地方
Shithole.
好吧
Right.
小子 马上带你去干活
Let's get you to work, boy.
哈夫 听到了吗?
Got that, Harve?
《伦敦旗帜晚报》
Evening Standard. Standard.
滚蛋 - 谢了 艾伯特
Piss off. - Ta, Albert.
后面那边有个洞
There's a hole behind there.
你把身体缩到最小 然后爬过去
What I need you to do is to make yourselfas small as possible and crawl through.
懂吗?能拿多少就拿多少?
Yeah? Take as much as you can.