懂吗?
Understand?
喂
Oy.
敢再逃跑我就亲手揍扁你
You try that againand I'll personally thrash ya
直到你鼻青脸肿为止
till you're black and blue.
到时如果你还有气 我们就把你扔进河里
And after that, if you're still breathing,we'll throw you in the river
无论是死是活 永远都不会有人找到你
and no one will find you, dead or alive.
拿上 钻进去
Take this. Get in there.
《伦敦旗帜晚报》买♥♥一份《伦敦旗帜晚报》吧
Evening Standard!Get your Evening Standard!
我们就这么拮据吗?
We're such hard down, are we?
笨孩子
Stupid kids.
当然不是 光看就能知道吗?
Course I don't. What, by looking at it?
死活都要打开
I'm opening it one way or another.
不能待会再做吗?
Can't we do it afterwards?
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
嘿 你会把整个大楼搞塌的
Hey, you'll bringthe whole place down on us.
这玩意需要调音
That's gonna take some retuning.
吉姆
Jim.
你看
Have a look at this.
街上的流氓都可以轻松进来带走这些
Any scallywag off the streetcould come in here and help himself.
来 帮个忙
Here, give us an hand.
暂时可以了
That'll do for now.
等条子来处理 走吧 此地不宜久留
Leave it to the Old Bill to sort.Come on, let's get out of here.
天啊
Gorblimey.
吉姆
Jim.
有人在这里
There's someone in here.
这下不妙 快走吧 - 等一下
I don't like this. Let's go! - Wait a minute!
对 确实不妙 走吧
Yeah, too right. Let's go.
他为什么要跳火车? - 我不知道 爸 没人知道
Why did he jump? - I don't know, Dad. No one knows.
亲爱的 你上哪去? - 去找乔治
Where are you going, love? - I'm going to find George.
家里我待不下 我都急死了
I can't stay here, twiddling my thumbs.
我跟你一起去 - 不行
I'll come with ya. - No.
万一他回来发现家里没人呢?
What if he comes homeand there's nobody here?
你留在家里
Stay there.
杰克在吗? - 他就在附近
Is Jack here? - He's round there.
天啊
Blimey.
很好 乔治 干得好
Yeah, you done good, George.
可以送我回家了吗?
Can you take me home now?
好 等合适的时候
Yeah, all in good time.
不行 我现在就要回家
No, now!
怎么?痛吗?
What, did that hurt?
痛吗?痛不痛?满意吗?
Did that hurt? Did it? Like that?
痛吗?痛不痛?
Did that hurt?
艾伯特 - 痛吗?
Albert - Did that hurt?
痛吗?痛不痛? - 艾伯特
Did it? Did it hurt? - Albert
艾伯特
Albert
艾伯特
Albert
对不起
Sorry.
你还好吧? - 我没事
You here? - Yeah.
对了 你值得好好奖励 对吧?
Yeah, you deserve a reward, eh?
要不要吃点蛋糕?
How about a bit of cake?
吃不吃蛋糕?好吗?
Would you like a bit of cake? Yeah?
去给他买♥♥些蛋糕 好吗?
Get him some cake. Yeah?
盯紧他 他可狡猾了
Keep hold of him.He's a slippery little tyke.
知道吗?好吗?
Yeah?
走吧
Come on.
喝杯茶 好吗? - 好的
Cup of tea, yeah? - Yeah.
你又发作了 对吧?
You've had a turn again, ain't ya?
不好意思
Excuse me?
她的九岁儿子乔治汉威
Her nine -year -old boy,name of George Hanway,
昨天早上从这个火车站撤离到别处
was evacuatedfrom this station yesterday morning.
他乘搭10点45分的火车但发车一小时后 他就从火车一跃而下
He was on the 10:45, but jumped offabout an hour after the train left.
到现在还没回家 你有没有见过他?
He ain't returned home. Have you...Yeah, have you seen him?
他失踪了
He's missing.
这是失物招领处 不是失踪儿童认领处
This is lost property. Not lost children.
我们只是想知道你有没有听到或看到什么
We were just seeingif you've heard or seen anything.
老兄 我没有
Not me, mate.
晚安
You have a nice evening.
不好意思 我儿子失踪了 他叫乔治汉威
Excuse me, my boy, he's missing.George Hanway.
去查看那边的名单
Look at the list.
喂 够了 待会再继续
Oy, that'll be it till later!
过来嘛
Come here.
谢了 老兄 - 不客气
Ta, mate. - That's all right.
够了
Stop it!
你还好吧? - 我没事
You all right? - Yeah.
好 消息已经放出去了
Okay. So the word is out.
大家都知道乔治失踪了只是没人看到他 所以...
People know about George,but there's been no sighting of him, so...
我竟然不在他身边保护他 - 丽塔 你听我说 他是个斗士
I can't be there to protect him. - Listen, he's a scrapper, Rita.
他知道怎么照顾自己 不是吗?
He knows how to take careof himself, doesn't he?
他跟我说他恨我
He told me he hated me.
换做是我 我也会这么说
I suppose I would have saidthe same thing if I were him.
我的意思是 你...我会希望待在你身边
I mean, you...I would have wanted to stay with ya.
毕竟你是他妈
I mean, you're his mum.
往这边走 - 不行 往这边走 去麦奇那里
This way. - No, this way. Let's go to Mickey's.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, ducky.
喇叭手们 请起立
Horns! Stand up please.
抱歉 我法语不好
Pardon my French.
订单越积越多了
These orders are backing up!
别停下来 - 快
Keep it moving! - Let's go!
是 主厨
Yes, chef!
快
Let's go.
亲爱的 这枚戒指太美了
It's a wonderful ring, darling.
搞不好8、9克拉什么的
It could be probably eight or nineor something like that.
让我瞧瞧 - 我认为是7克拉
Show me. - I said it was seven carats,
不是8、9克拉
not eight or nine.
不好意思 这个可以拿走吗? - 恭喜你
Excuse me, can you take this one away? - Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
你在干吗? - 摘不下来
What you doing? - It's not coming off.
我来
Give it here.
喂
Oy.
别愣着
Stop your gawping.
想回家就得干活
If you wanna go home, get to work.
除非你想让那些穿制♥服♥的家伙把你送回那班火车
Unless you want those uniformsto put you back on that train.
他们一定会这么做的
'Cause that's what they'll do.
快 去干活
Come on, get on with it.
救救我
Help me.
放心吧 他们都死了
Don't worry about it, they're all dead.
五脏六腑都被炸飞了
Their lungs burst from the explosion.
赶紧干活吧
Now get on with it.
摘下粉衣女的耳环
Get those earrings off pinkie dress.
贝丽尔
Oh, Beryl,
一起坐吧 - 谢谢
would you like to join us? - Oh, thank you.
服务生 来杯香槟 麻烦你了 - 是 先生 马上到
Waiter! Bubbles please, waiter. - Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
艾伯特 这位是你的新女伴吗?
Is this your new girlfriend, Albert?
她是我很要好的女性朋友埃德温娜
This is my good lady friend, Edwina.
真好 她很风趣 只是身子有点僵硬
Oh, lovely.She's good fun, but she's a bit stiff.
先生 要我给你添酒吗? - 好啊
May I top you up, sir? - Get it in there.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
祝你和所有同舟共济的人幸福安康
To you and all that may sail in you.
好喝 - 再来点
This is nice. - A bit more.
说得好 这是我们应得的
Right and all, we deserve this.
亲爱的 你今天真帅啊
You look divine today, dear.
多谢夸奖
Oh, thank you so much.
真舒坦
How lovely.
帮个忙 快
Give us an hand. Come on.
快
Come on!
快撤
Clear out!
快 - 大家快撤
Hurry up! Come on! - Clear out, everyone!
快
Come on!
指引我踏上回家的路
Show me the way to go home