给你们
Here you go.
继续沿着站台往前走
Keep moving along the platform!
好了吗?
All right?
爱你们
Love ya.
记住 一定要乖
Don't forget to be a good boy.
别用袖子擦鼻子 用手帕
And don't wipe your nose on your sleeve.Use your hanky.
我恨你
I hate you.
乔治
George!
往这边走 上车
This way! Get into the cars!
乔治 回来
George, come back!
乔治 - 丽塔
George! - Rita!
请所有乘客上车 - 丽塔 冷静 他不会有事的
All aboard! - Rita, calm yourself. He'll be all right.
我得好好跟他道别
I need to say goodbye properly.
乔治 - 丽塔
George! - Rita!
请退后
Stand back please!
请所有乘客上车
All aboard!
乔治 求求你看我一眼 亲爱的 为什么不看我?
George, please look at me, darling!Darling, why aren't you looking at me?
亲爱的 求求你了 我爱你
Darling, please! I love you!
麻烦你们开...
Can you open this - -
求求你 不要这样 乔治 拜托
Please! No. George, please!
拜托看我一眼 亲爱的 求求你 - 亲爱的 他不会有事的
Please! Look at me! Darling, please! - He'll be all right, love.
那边会有好人家照顾他 放心吧
Some nice familywill be taking care of him. Don't worry.
放开我
Get off of me!
乔治
George!
你还好吗?
All right?
是啊 我懂就这样把他们送走心里特别难受
Yeah, I know. It's bloody hardsending 'em away like that.
振作起来 好吗?
But keep your chin up, eh?
亲爱的丽塔 别这样嘛 笑一个
Oh, come on, Rita, love. Cheer up.
往好的方面想吧 你可以好好独处
Look on the bright side.You get to be on your own.
享受属于自己的时光
You can enjoy yourself.
他一定会得到好的照顾否则政♥府♥也不会撤离他们
He'll be well looked after. Otherwisethey wouldn't have evacuated them.
就当是去布莱克浦好了而且比布莱克浦更好
It'd be like going to Blackpool. Better!
你是想把声音保留到晚些时候再用 对吧?
Guess you're saving your voicefor later, eh?
我想你应该有点紧张 换做我也会紧张
I imagine you're a bit nervous.I would be.
你确定能胜任吗?
You sure you're up to it?
还用问嘛 我们都很期待呢
Course she is.We're all looking forward to it!
这是她的选择
It's her decision.
全城人和他们家的奶奶都会竖耳倾听
Everyone and their grandmother'sgonna be listening.
是 我知道起码这样能让她好过点吧 不是吗?
Yeah, I know that, but it'll make herfeel better, wouldn't it?
她不是个普通的母亲她可是拥有一把天籁之音
She ain't just a mum.She's got a lovely voice.
我可怜的手
My bloody hand.
用力扳 你真色 - 你才用力扳
Try and pull. You're filthy. - You try and pull yours.
好了 各位女士能不能别闲聊了?赶紧干活
Right, ladies, can we stopthe chitchat and get on with it please?
好吗?好 我知道今天是特别的日子
Right, yes. I know today is a special day
但不表示你们可以偷懒
but that does not permit youto take your eye off the ball.
我们国家的男人在外头打仗呢他们的生死全靠我们
There are boys out there, our boys,relying on us.
靠你们
Relying on you!
愿上帝保佑他们
God help 'em.
我这就让他好看
I'll give him bloody work.
给你的
Have some of that!
不错嘛 蒂尔达
All right, Tilda!
丫头 好样的
You show 'em, girl.
你搞什么?
What're you like?
那家伙真可悲 对吧?
Bloody misery, isn't he?
(阿马托)
(英国广播公♥司♥)
看来那就是我们演奏的地方
So obviously, we're playing out here.
男孩们、女孩们 请别把脚放在座椅上
No feet on the seats, please,boys and girls.
喂 小子 赶紧下来 很危险的
Oy, get down from there immediately, son.It's not safe.
对不起
Sorry.
没事吧?
All right?
臭脾气
Temper, temper.
你长得像我家那条狗 你的尾巴呢?
You look like my dog. Where's your tail?
别欺负他
Leave him alone!
他哭了 - 想妈妈了 对吧?
He's crying! - Missing Mummy, are ya?
别欺负他 听懂吗?
Leave him alone, would ya?
关你什么事?他是你的小男友?
What's it to you? Is he your fella?
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
够了
That's enough.
再让我听到谁说话
If I hear another wordfrom you or anyone else,
接下来的行程 你们都坐在守卫的车厢里
you'll be sitting in the guards'compartment for the rest of the journey.
从这一刻开始
Now then.
那条乖狗狗是谁?
Who's a good boy?
好啊 谁要打架?是你?还是你?
All right, who wants to fight? You? You?
谁要打架?
Which one of ya?
就知道你们都是只会耍嘴皮子的窝囊废
I thought so. All mouth and no trousers.
好样的 我叫凯蒂 你呢?
You showed them.My name's Cathy. What's yours?
乔治
George.
乔治 下午茶好了 - 好的
George, tea. - All right.
快点 还发不发球?
Come on then. You gonna bowl or what?
耐心点 退后点 再退后点
Hold your horses.Further back. Get further back!
快 快点
Come on.
好 是你自找的
Right, you've asked for it.
接住
Catch it!
我来接 - 我来接
I've got it! - I've got it.
六分打
Six!
你们俩搞什么?笨手笨脚的
What's the matter with you both?Bloody butterfingers!
乔治 快回来喝下午茶
George, tea, now.
回家找妈妈去吧 没有爸爸的小黑鬼
Go home to Mummy, you Black bastard you.
我的爱都留给了你
I'm savin' my love for you
乔治 没事吧?
All right, George?
没事吧?小子 怎么了?
All right? What's the matter, mate?
没什么 - 看起来不像没什么
Nothing. - Well, it don't look like nothing.
要不要一起唱歌♥?
Gonna have a sing with us?
怎么了?没事吧?
What happened? You all right?
一起唱歌♥ 好吗?
Shall we have a singsong?
我的爱都留给了你
I'm savin' my love for you
来了
Here we go.
准备 - 准备
Ready? - Ready?
就像被逼到墙角的杰克霍纳
Like Jack HornerIn the corner
哪儿都去不了
Don't go nowhere
我又何必在乎?
What do I care?
你的吻值得等待
Your kisses are worth waitin' for
相信我
Believe me
妈 - 别闷闷不乐
Mum! - Come on.
我晚上不出门 也不想出门
I don't go out lateDon't care to go
我8点左右回到家 只有收音机与我作伴
I'm home about 8:00Just me and my radio
规规矩矩
Ain't misbehavin'
我的爱都留给了你
I'm savin' my love for you
很好
Yeah.
这是英国广播电台 接下来维克托斯迈思将为我们介绍这档节目
Next on the BBC, over to Victor Smythewho is waiting to introduce the show.
没错 各位女士们、先生们
Right you are, ladies and gentlemen.
马上就要进行全国直播
We are ready to go live to the nation
倒数 五、四 三、二、一
in five, four, three, two, one.
刚刚听到的是工人铜管乐队在威廉劳顿的指挥下
Well, that was the Work's Brass Bandunder its conductor, William Laughton,
所演奏的《小号♥手鲍勃》
playing "Trumpeter Bob."
好看吗? - 这首曲子...
Do I look all right? - It opens our contribution...
很好看 - 为我们在英国东南部的这家工厂
You look lovely. - ...to Works Wonders from this factory
所进行的《工厂奇迹》特辑掀开序幕
here in the Southeast of the country.
如你们所知 我们走遍英国各地
As you know, we travelthe length and breadth of Britain
寻找才华横溢的厂工
looking for factory workers with talent
来振奋全国的士气
to help cheer up the nation.
今天的主角是军工厂的工人丽塔汉威小姐
Today we feature munitions worker,Miss... Miss Rita Hanway.
丽塔 加油 丫头 你可以的
Go on, Rita! Go on, girl! Give it some!
小声点
Keep it down.
这首歌♥献给所有孩子被撤离到他处的父母
This is for all the parentswhose children have been evacuated,
也献给我的儿子乔治
and for my boy, George.
来了
Here we go.
竖起...
Turn
对不起
Sorry.
可以再来一次吗?
Can you do it again?