规规矩矩
Ain't misbehavin'
我的爱都留给了你
I'm savin' my love for you
喂 看路
Oy, watch it.
走吧 - 你说什么?
Come on. - What'd you say?
我叫你看路 你是故意撞上他的
I said, "Watch it."You did that on purpose.
走吧 别理他
Come on. Take no notice.
你算什么男人?竟然要女人保护你
What kind of man are you,what needs a woman to defend him?
你怎么和这猴子在一起呢?
What are you doing with that monkey?
喂 说话小心点
Hey. Watch your mouth.
马库斯
Marcus!
别搅合进来
Stay out of it.
放开他 - 给我过来
Get off him! - Come here.
放开我
Get off me!
给我狠狠地打
Fucking have him.
马库斯
Marcus!
喂 发生什么事? - 放开他
What's going on? - Get off of him!
条子来了 - 放开他
It's the Old Bill. - Get off!
警官 他是野蛮人
Officer! He's a savage!
警官 他想打我们 - 不是 他撒谎 是他们先动手的
He tried to attack me, Officer! - No! He's lying. They started the fight!
他像野兽一样无端端冲过来
He came at uslike an animal for no good reason.
好 你跟我们走 - 对 活该
All right. You're coming with us. - Yeah, too right.
应该把他关起来 这种人很危险的
He should be locked up.That sort is always a menace.
是他们先动手打人的 我只是保护自己
They threw the first punch.I was defending myself.
等我们把你带到警局你还得继续为自己辩护呢
Well, you'll have a bit more defendingto do when we get you down to the station.
他没有错 马库斯 - 天啊 丽塔
He hasn't done anything! Marcus! - Oh, God! Rita!
退后 - 丽塔
Get back! - Rita!
我叫你别动 别动
I said, "Don't move."
别过来
Stay there.
马库斯
Marcus.
请出示车票
Tickets please.
年轻人 你的车票呢?
You got a ticket, young man?
下一站 皮卡迪利广场
Next stop, Piccadilly Circus!
这是前往斯特普尼的巴士吗?
Am I on the right bus to Stepney?
算是 也不算是
Well, you are and you're not.
你得在下一站下车
What you gotta do,get off at the next stop,
过马路
cross over the road,
搭14号♥巴士 途经三站回到你刚才上车的地方
get the 14, go three stops backwhere you come from.
然后下车 右转 再左转
And what you do, you get off that bus,take a right, take a left,
过马路
cross over the road,
就会看到一个巴士站那边有前往利物浦街的6♥4♥号♥巴士
you'll see the bus stopfor the 6♥4♥ heading to Liverpool Street.
但你要乘搭的是前往白教堂街的巴士
But you wantthe one heading to Whitechapel.
途经五站就到了
And then it's five stops.
(汉姆利玩具店)
小子 滚开 闲逛是违法的
Get along with you, lad.Loitering is not permitted.
滚吧 滚
Go on. Scat.
(大英帝国拱廊)
(购买♥♥大英帝国生产的糖)
(全球五分之三的供应来自大英帝国)
(可可豆)
(香蕉)
(大英帝国每年出口一千两百万串香蕉)
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
跟我来
Come with me.
我拜托你了 别乱动
Oh, for goodness' sake. Keep still.
很痒嘛
It tickles.
好了 搞定
All right, I'm done.
还不够高
You ain't gone nearly high enough.
那又怎样?没人会看你的大腿根
So what?No one's gonna be looking up there.
只能说我对今晚的期望比你高了
Well, then I must have higher hopesfor this evening than you do.
那戴夫怎么办?
What about Dave?
戴夫怎么办?他出国了
What about Dave? He's overseas.
只要他不知道就不会难过
What he don't know,it ain't gonna hurt him.
好 看到我的手指在哪吗?
Right. You see where my finger is?
我要这个高度
I want you to go all the way up to there.
朵丽丝 我的裙下风光你都尽收眼底
You got a view of a lifetimedown there, Doris.
对啊 赏心悦目
Yeah, it's lovely.
真是服了 别乱动
For goodness' sake. Keep still.
朵丽丝 你手的触感真好
Do you know,you've got a lovely soft touch, Doris.
谢谢 大家经常这么夸我
Been told. Thank you.
她真的很温柔
She's ever so gentle.
满意了吗?
Happy?
好多了
That's better.
我们替你梳妆打扮后瞧你变得多好看啊 不是吗?
See, now don't you look nicewhen you let us at you, eh?
我真的没这种心情
Well, I'm really not in the mood.
一杯解千愁 两杯万事空
Well, that's nothingthat a drink or two won't cure.
我把最后一点唇膏都给了你可别让我后悔了
And I gave you the last of my lippy,so don't make me regret that.
走吧 赶紧过去吧 否则好男人都走光了
Come on. Let's get down therebefore all the good ones are gone.
这年头好男人不多了
What's left of them.
嗨 海军哥
Hello, sailor.
就他吧
He'd do.
你满脑子都是男人
You've got a one -track mind, you have.
看 他有个朋友 你来不来?
He's got a friend, look. Are you coming?
不要 才不要呢
No, I'm bloody not.
嗨 杰克小弟
Come on, Jackie boy.
照旧吗? - 不了 我还是先走吧
Same again? - I'm all right. I think I'm gonna leave.
可能会去避难所一趟看看麦奇戴维斯需不需要帮忙
Might go over to helpthat Mickey Davies at that shelter.
什么?那个小麦奇?What?
Little Mickey?
有句老话说 一高遮三丑
Well, you know what they say.Height can have its advantages.
你满脑子只有男人 能不能收敛一下?
You and your one -track mind.Can't you just shut it for even a minute?
对不起
Sorry.
她都自身难保了
She can't bloody help herself.
想喝点什么?
What can I get you?
照旧 亲爱的
Same again, my love.
亲爱的 怎么称呼?
What's your name, love?
蒂尔达 也叫蒂儿
Tilda with a T.
又叫蒂儿的蒂尔达 想喝点什么?
What's your poison, Tilda with a T?
现在我们都有工作
We've all got jobs now.
付得起酒钱 不用 你有心了
We can buy our own drinks,thanks very much.
别扫兴嘛 亲爱
Oh, come on, love.
我们是传统的绅士是骑士精神永垂不朽、历久不衰的象征
We're gentlemen of the old school,where chivalry is alive and kicking.
让我们请你和你的朋友们喝酒吧
Let us treat you and your friends.
看你这么坚持 好吧
All right then, if you insist.
来了
Here we go.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看我把谁带来了
Have a look who I found, ladies.
女士们 晚上好 - 嗨
Evening, ladies. - Hello.
干杯 谢谢 - 不客气
Cheers. Thank you. - That's all right.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
杰克小弟 看来你又错过机会了
Looks like you missedyour chance again, Jackie boy.
是啊 但她已经是残花败柳了 对吧?
Yeah, but she's damaged goods, isn't she?
她还得照顾一只小猴子呢
She's got that little monkeyto look after.
是吗?坎贝尔 想打架?
Right, on your feet, Campbell.
再见 - 什么?
See you later. - You what?
走吧 到外面去打
Come on. Let's take this outside.
杰克 坐下
Sit down, Jack.
他喝多了 老兄 他已经醉了
He's had too muchto drink. He's pissed, mate.
是啊 我只是开玩笑罢了 别小题大做
Yeah, just having a laugh.Keep your shirt on.
那就别惹恼我
Well, then don't make me think oftaking it off.
好的
All right.
坐下 管好自己的嘴巴 尽说些有的没的
Sit down, behave yourself.Saying silly things like that.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我在拱廊问过你这个问题
I asked you first. At the arcade.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
乔治 - 乔治
George. - George.
乔治 幸会 我叫埃菲
Pleasure to meet you, George.My name is Ife.
埃菲?
Ife?
对 在尼日利亚语中“埃菲”是“爱”的意思
Yes. Ife is Nigerian for "love."
乔治
George.
你住在哪里?
Where do you live?
斯特普尼 克里夫特路
Stepney. Clifford Lane.
那你怎么会跑来这里?
So how the hell did you end up here?
我想回家 所以从火车上跳了下来
I jumped off the train'cause I wanna go home.
我迷路了
I lost me way.
求求你别送我回去
Please don't send me back.
先喝完茶 好吗?