(1940年9月 伦敦)
(二战进入第二年英国联手共和联邦的盟国)
(齐力对抗强大的纳粹德国)
(希♥特♥勒♥下令空军部队向英国各大小城镇)
(发动大规模轰炸行动)
(这段时期被称作“伦敦大轰炸”)
(“大轰炸”一词取自德语中的“blitzkrieg”)
(意即“闪电战”)
(期间 一百二十五万名英国百姓从被炸♥弹♥袭击的城市)
(撤离到较为安全的地区)
(半数以上难民为儿童)
好 在下面
Right, it's down there!
让开 我来了
Coming through! I'm coming through!
别叼着烟
Get your fag out your mouth!
谁拿着水管? - 水压不够
Who's got the pipe? - We need more pressure!
谁拿着水管? - 赶紧喷水
Who's got the pipe? - Pour on!
水快出来 - 赶紧喷水
Water! Come on! - Pour on!
按住水管
Hold it!
快拿起来
Pick it up!
小心 前进
Watch yourself. Forward! Go forward!
快 上 握紧水管
Come on! Go! Grab the hose!
玩击鼓游戏
Play the drums.
击鼓时 用全身细胞去感受
And do it... And feel itthrough your whole body.
许个愿
Make a wish.
好好想想
Think.
只能许一个吗? - 对
One wish? - One wish.
这孩子好可爱、好俊啊
What a lovely boy. What a handsome - -
爸
Dad!
快
Come on.
快
Come on.
爸
Dad!
快 快到了
Come on. We're nearly there.
地铁站关闭了
This station is closed!
我们需要找地方避难
We need somewhere to shelter!
你们应该知道的 这个避难所不对外开放
You should knowthat the shelter is not provided!
(斯特普尼绿地站)
开门 - 退后
Open the gate! - Move back!
这个地铁站不是指定的空袭避难所
This station is notan authorized air raid shelter.
其他避难所都满了要我们去哪里避难啊?
The shelters are full.Where were we supposed to go, eh?
别走散
Stay close.
家里能避难的话 就回去躲吧
If you have shelters at home,you can take cover there.
这跟叫家里有院子的人拿块波纹铁片挡炮弹一样蠢
A sheet of corrugated iron to putin your garden if you've got one.
你们真是笑话 - 退后
You're having a laugh! - Move back,
否则我们就不客气了
or someone's gonna get hurt!
老兄 再不让我们进去我们才要对你们不客气呢
The only one who's gonna get hurt here,mate, is you if you don't let us in!
一起把门推开 - 来
Force 'em open! - Let go!
拦住他们
Hold them back!
我们有小孩 天啊 快开门
We've got kids here!For God's sake, open the gates!
别靠近大门 - 我们有小孩
Away from the gate! - We've got children here!
开门 - 警官 这是违法的
Open the gates! - Inspector, it's against the law!
他们都是暴露在炮弹袭击下的无助百姓
These people are hopelessly exposed!
这是我最后一次下令 开门
I'm ordering you one last time.Open the gates!
把门打开吧
Open 'em up!
快进去 - 走吧 乔治
Get inside! - Go on, George.
爸 你没事吧? - 没事 亲爱的 我没事
Dad, you all right? - Yes, love, I'm all right.
乔治 继续走 - 乔治 找掩护
Go on, George. - Take cover, George.
往那边走 这里
That way! Round here.
亲爱的 快 从后面下去
Come on, love. Let's go down to the back.
他们都是该死的懦夫你们都是该死的懦夫
They're bleeding cowards!That's what you are!
怎么能把他们留在这里?
How could you leave them here?
乔治 别停下脚步
Go on, George.
小心
Watch out.
那边
There.
往那边走
Go round there.
奥利 不会有事的
It's gonna be all right, Olly.
我不会离开你的 只要我在 你就不会有事
I won't leave you. You're safe with me.
嘿 丽塔 留在这里对他不好你得把他送走才行
Hey, it's not fair on him, Rita.You gotta let him go.
是的
Yeah.
没事的 奥利
It's all right, Olly.
我、你、妈妈和外公明早就能回家了
Me, you, Mum and Granddad,we'll be home in the morning.
乔治 拿去
Here you are. George.
这个带不带?
This one?
为什么你不能和我一起走?
Why can't you come with me?
亲爱的 我跟你说过了这段冒险之旅是给小孩的
Sweetheart, I told you,it's an adventure for children only.
大人不能去
Grown-ups not allowed.
不过那边的生活会很精彩的
But it's gonna be great.
到时你会交到新朋友 - 我的朋友都在这里
You're gonna make new friends. - My friends are here.
是 到时你们就能在田野里玩游戏了
Yeah, well, you'll play gamesin the countryside.
挺好的
That'll be nice.
有牛、有马、有羊
There'll be cows and horses and sheep - -
但这些动物很臭
But they smell.
我想跟你住在一起
I want to stay with you.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
等一切结束后 我们就能团聚了
It's only until all this is over.
到时学校复课 生活就回到正轨了
And then the schools'll open againand life will get back to normal.
我保证
I promise.
妈 求求你别把我送走
Please, Mum, don't send me away.
这个给你
Here.
你♥爸♥会希望你戴着
Your dad would want you to have it.
你怎么知道呢?
How do you know?
我知道是因为他就是这种人
I know becausethat's the kind of man he was.
你是他的儿子 以后它就是你的了
Because you are his son,and it belongs to you now.
它能保你平安 知道吗?
And it's gonna keep you safe, all right?
知道吗?
Yeah?
穿好衬衫和外套后
Put your shirt on and put your jacket on.
就下楼来 好吗?
Come downstairs, yeah?
家里还有孩子的家长们
To all parentswho still have children at home,
你们还有机会撤离他们
you have another opportunityto evacuate them.
孩子们可能会感到不适
There is a possibilitythat they will be uncomfortable
或是想家
or that they will be homesick.
但总好过留在家里 后果不堪设想
But the alternative could be unthinkable.
乔治 快点 小子 早餐做好了
George! Hurry up, son.Your breakfast is ready.
漫漫长夜 空袭不断
The long night of multiple raids...
亲爱的 你还好吧? - 我没事
You all right, love? - Yeah.
昨晚8点过后...
shortly after eight o'clock,
警报声再次响起
when the warning sirens soundedonce again.
尽管敌军入侵时遭到防空炮猛烈轰炸
The raiders were metby a heavy barrage of AA guns
但仍有漏网之鱼穿过防线...
but some of them were able to get over...
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
一名医务官受伤 另有医护人员...
A medical officer was injuredand medical staff...
这种袭击显然是为了威慑英国
Attacks are evidentlyin the nature of terror raids.
伦敦百姓绝不会被纳粹的恐吓力所吓倒
The people of London are not to beintimidated by Nazi frightfulness.
市民们作息照旧 正在重新适应...
London is carrying on much as usualas inhabitants readjust...
杰克 炉上还有些早餐
Jack? Still got some breakfaston the stove.
不必 不用了 谢谢 杰拉德
No, I'm all right, thanks, Gerald.
我得去看我妈 几小时后又得回去执勤
I need to check on Mum,I'm back on duty in a few hours.
替我问候她
Give her my best.
再见 奥利
Bye, Olly.
祝你平安顺遂 - 谢谢
Good luck today. - Oh, thanks.
要乖啊
You be a good boy.
小子 好好照顾自己
Look after yourself, my boy.
记住 遇到恶棍要勇敢抵抗
And don't forget,be brave and stand up to bullies.
我们平日说他们是什么来着?
What do we always say about them?
一群只会耍嘴皮子的窝囊废?
All mouth and no trousers?
什么?我听不清楚你说什么麻烦说大声点
Pardon? I didn't hear what you said.Speak up please.
一群只会耍嘴皮子的窝囊废
All mouth and no trousers.
没错 抱一个
Correct. Come here.
给你的 以防万一
Here you are. This is for emergencies.
走吧 - 谢谢外公
Come on. - Thank you, Granddad.
旧熨斗 谁有旧熨斗?
Old iron! Any ol' iron!
旧熨斗 谁有旧熨斗?
Old iron! Any ol' iron!
旧熨斗 谁有旧熨斗?
Old iron! Any ol' iron!
旧熨斗 谁有旧熨斗?
Old iron! Any ol' iron!
旧熨斗 谁有旧熨斗?
Old iron! Any ol' iron!
旧熨斗 谁有旧熨斗?
Old iron! Any ol' iron!
是 - 乔治汉威 九岁
Yeah? - George Hanway, nine years old.