我一定会杀了你 你这个贱♥人♥
and I'm gonna fucking kill you, you stupid fucking bitch!
看看你对我做了什么 看看你对我做的
Look what you did to me! Look what you did to me!
开啊
Do it.
开啊 你这个贱♥人♥
Do it, you fucking pussy!
你这个贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥
You fucking pussy, you bitch.
你是杀人犯啊
You murderer.
你杀人了
You murderer!
我一定要杀了你
Oh, I'm going to fucking kill you.
都结束了
It's almost finished.
令人难忘啊
It's impressive.
黛儿 你认为是极乐药的问题吗
Tell me, Dez. Do you think it was the Bliss?
或者是血
Or the blood?
我的钱都是靠这些血
My money's on the blood.
是我♥干♥的那些事
It's me.
你记得早些时候吗
You remember earlier?
当你♥他♥妈♥的快杀了我的时候
When you were fucking killing me?!
起初我很害怕
At first I was so scared.
然后我真的被你激怒了
Then I was really fucking pissed off at you.
不过现在我得到了它
But now I get it.
你想要一个伴侣
You wanted a partner.
你选择了我
You chose me.
你♥他♥妈♥的开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
赶紧滚出这里
Get the fuck out of here!
现在我们可以一起创造艺术了
Now we can create together.
除非你毁了这颗心脏
Unless you ruin the heart.
你对今晚这个贱♥人♥就哼一声这样而已吗
Have you been snorting this shit all night?
对所有你吸干的尸体也是一样吗
With all those bodies you drained?
看看这个狗东西
Look at this shit.
你在社会上又蠢又笨 什么也不会
You dumb, untalented, shit-stain on society.
你不认为这个小镇是一顿大餐吗
You think this fucking town is a buffet?
它不是
It's not.
这就是规则
There's fucking rules!
而你 用你充满力量的血液
But you, with your supercharged blood
重新激发了你的血脉
pumping through your veins.
血来自我们的血 别人的血
Blood from our kind, and the other kind,
还有将近一斤的极乐药
and half a kilo of Bliss.
我想要它 我需要它
I want it. I need it.
感受它在我的血液中流动
Feel it pumping through my blood
当我把你吸干的时候
as I drain you dry.
你♥他♥妈♥的不要再那么做了
Don't fucking do that again!
要么怎样
Or what?
我想看你尝上去怎么样
I want to see how you taste.
别担心
Don't worry.
明天你就会好的
You'll be fine tomorrow.
只是有点宿醉罢了
Just a little hungover.
他妈的我们之前去过那儿
We've fucking been here before.
我他妈的会吃掉你的脸的 贱♥人♥
I'm gonna fucking eat your face off, bitch.
操
Fuck!
不要
No!
请你不要
Please... Don't.
走开
Leave!
纪念亲爱的
丽贝卡·麦卡锡·克里斯托夫
1969-2017