你准备走了吗
Hey, are you about ready to go?
没有 我太他妈生气了
No, I'm fuckin' pissed!
那个大头傻♥逼♥烦人精
Fuckin' melon-headed ass skank
一直拍打着门
was fuckin' pounding on the door
还给我脸色看
and givin' me attitude.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
你在里面待了差不多十五分钟
Well, you were in there for, like, 15 minutes.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
我他妈只是还在生着
I'm just fuckin' still fuckin' boiling
那个混♥蛋♥大卫的气
from that cocksucker David.
我和那个混♥蛋♥在一起两年了
I've been with that motherfucker 2 years
自从我的事业跌入低谷以来
and ever since my fucking career has been in a shithole.
不好意思 打扰一下
I'm so sorry to bother you
你是黛西·多纳休吧
but you're Dezzy Donahue, aren't you?
不是 抱歉
No, man, sorry.
话说 我有一件自己订制的衣服
Look, I have a custom print
是关于你的原创刊物飞溅朋克一号♥ #1
of your original Splatter Punk #1 issue
它是我最珍贵的宝贝之一
and it's one of my most valued posses--
你能滚远点吗
Hey, can you just fuck off?
不好意思 我现在没这个心情
I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
天哪
Goddamn!
那孩子很喜欢你
That kid loved you.
为什么骗他
Why lie to him?
我只是今晚不想面对这种事
I just don't want to deal with it tonight.
我想再喝一杯
I think I'm going to have one more drink.
天哪
Oh, God.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
连续第二晚了
Second night in a row.
你真走运
Lucky you.
你们昨天晚上发生什么了
What did you guys get into last night?
做了什么
What'd you do?
做了对方
Each other.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
她穿了一件黑色紧身裙子
And she's got on this tiny little black dress,
太性感了 她太酷了
and this thing is hot, she rocks it real well.
她和我激♥情♥缠绵 难舍难分
And she is all over me, won't let it go,
罗尼也加入了进来
and Ronnie is into it, too.
她那天很漂亮
Well, she was good-looking.
结果在我们还没反应过来之前
And this leads to that, and before you know it,
我们三个就在出租车的后座上了
the three of us are in the back of a cab,
纠缠在一起
all over each other.
罗尼的手开始不老实了
Ronnie's getting a little frisky with his hands...
他开始顺着她的腿向上摸
He starts rubbing it up her leg,
一直摸到重点地带
going for the pie.
结果我摸到了一个硬邦邦的东西
But instead I find a tree trunk.
等等 你说什么 她有屌♥
Wait. What, she had a cock?
就像我的小臂一样
Like my forearm.
然后你干什么了
So what did you do?
他把屌♥塞在这对大胸之间疯狂摩擦
He stuck his dick between those Double Ds
太他妈快了 我的头都晕了
so fuckin' fast my goddamn head was spinning!
看上去很棒 太他妈♥逼♥真了
They looked good! They looked fucking real!
拜托 她的屌♥也感觉很爽好吗
Hey, her dick felt good, too!
你们太疯狂了
You guys are ridiculous.
黛儿 你还清醒着吗
Dez, you alive in there?
我快不行了
Fuckin' barely.
嗨起来 夜晚才刚开始呢
Liven up, the night is still young.
不了 我得回家了
Nah, I gotta go home.
我鬼混了一晚上了
I've been dickin' around all night.
得去画画了
I need to go paint.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
你得和我们一起去模糊酒吧
You're going to come to The Fuzzy with us,
喝一大堆酒
have a handful of drinks,
还可以吸点白粉
maybe snort a couple of lines,
说不定还能碰上个不错的乐队
see a good band... maybe.
至少和但丁打个招呼吧
And at least just say hi to Dante,
就可以跟他安排见个面
enough to set up a meeting with him.
没错 他人还不错
Yeah. He's a good guy.
我是他的粉丝
Big fan.
但丁
Dante?
就是那个我一直跟你提起的音乐制♥作♥人
The record exec I keep telling you about.
库尔内特 我亲爱的
Courtney, my darlin'.
你♥他♥妈♥真能说
You love to fuckin' talk,
但你♥他♥妈♥没认真听
but you don't fuckin' listen.
我他妈不想去见一个穿着西装的
I don't want to meet a goddamn fuckin' suit
叫什么"傻♥逼♥但丁"的家伙
named fuckin' "Douchebag Dante."
尽管让我失望然后去死吧
Fuckin' suck my dick and disappoint me.
我只是想让你挣点钱
I am just trying to get you paid.
算了吧
Pass.
你们真的不打算来吗
You guys really aren't going to come?
去他的 没门
Fuck, no way.
我快不行了 但是黛儿 你真的应该去
I'm crashin' but Dez you should really go.
听上去挺有意思的
Sounds fun.
我是说 和但丁见面什么的
You know, meet Dante.
这些傻♥逼♥玩意儿最好有点本事
These fuckin' dickholes better not suck, dude.
那不是重点
That is not the point!
我的女孩莱克茜今晚上班
My girl Lexi is working tonight.
她会帮我们联♥系♥上的
She'll hook us up.
你之前见过她吗
Have you met her?
我不确定
I don't know.
给罗尼来几杯 再来瓶啤酒
A couple of shots and a beer for Ronnie.
你最近怎么样
How've you been?
我听说你开了个画廊
I heard you had a gallery opening!
没错 正在努力呢
Yeah, tryin' to!
典型的多纳休风格
Classic Donahue.
天哪 黛西 你喝太多了
Jesus Christ, Dezzy, you're a fucking lush!
我他妈讨厌东拉西扯
What, I fucking hate small talk!
走吧 我们去找罗尼
Let's go find Ronnie, c'mon!
宝贝 你们够快的
Baby! Oh, that was fast!
好吧
Fuck. Alright.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
太他妈棒了
I'm fuckin' great!
怎么样 我看上去像个艺术家吗
Hey, do I look like an artist?
没错 你看上去像个白♥痴♥
Yeah. You look like a fucking moron.
我的天 你在乐队里吗
Oh my God, are you in a band?
天哪
Oh my God.
你还想不想去见但丁了
Hey, do you want to meet Dante or not?
去你的 当然了
Yeah, fuck it, sure.
好的 干 等我一下
Alright, fuck you, give me a second.
怎么了 怎么了 该死
What? What? Shit.
给我抽一点儿 我他妈快不行了
C'mon, give me a bump, I'm fuckin' losing my shit.
就在这里吗
Here?
是啊 没事 低调一点就行了
Alright, fine, just keep it fuckin' low.
我他妈可不想让那些小贼
I don't want any of these fucking scabs
今晚从我这偷走一点白粉
trying to pry a bump off me all night.
给吧 才没人在乎这个
Here. No one fucking gives a shit.
这玩意儿说不定还能让你离但丁更近
It'll probably get you closer to Dante.
这家伙是出了名的吸粉狂魔
The guy is the definition of a vacuum.
给 要来点吗
Here, want some? Yeah.
好吧 好吧 黛西·多纳休
Well, well, well, Dezzy Donahue.
现在真不是时候
If it ain't about damn time.
自从我听说了
Ever since I heard about how well
你们俩的关系多么好
you guys were acquainted,
我就等不及想要认识你了
I couldn't wait to get introduced.
我不懂你♥他♥妈♥为什么等了这么久
Well, I don't know why it took so goddamn long.
你说过你不想给一屋子西装革履的人
You said that you wouldn't be caught dead
画磁带封面画到累死
painting a cassette cover for a room full of suits,
记得吗
remember?
她有点婊 对不对
Kind of a bitch, isn't she?
想吸一口吗
Want a sniff?