我把黛西放倒在地板上了
Knocked Dezzy here flat on her ass.
你竟然不去帮帮她
And you didn't even offer?
我得回家了
I've gotta go home.
前几天我看到你画的新杂♥志♥封面了
I saw your new magazine cover the other day,
那种血腥朋克风
the blood punk thing.
我被他们雇去画三张他妈的封面图
They hire me to do three fuckin' covers, right?
我画了啊
So I do them,
还把三张图同时交给了他们
and hand them all in at the same time.
但这个操♥他♥妈♥的浑蛋竟然有胆子说
This fucking bastard has the audacity to tell me
严禁裸体
that "nudity is prohibited,"
他还不打算给钱
and he's not going to give me my payments
除非我把最后两张封面给改掉
unless I change the last two covers.
我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥ 浑蛋
Fuck you, dude!
早几个月你就该让他滚了
You should have told him to screw months ago.
我和这个贱♥人♥说了更好的呢
And I told that little weasel one better.
我让他操♥他♥妈♥的滚蛋
I told him to get fucked.
妈的六个星期之后
Six goddamn weeks later,
我经过报刊亭 你猜我他妈瞧见什么
walkin' by the newsstand, what the fuck do I see?
我他妈的那期杂♥志♥
My goddamn issue
上面的乳♥头♥和鸡♥巴♥
with a fuckin' tacky-ass plastic slip cover
都被该死的俗气塑料条遮住了
covering up the tits and cock.
克莱德 你还打算让那男的缠着你不放吗
Clyde, are you still letting that one drag out?
我叫克莱夫 至于他 去他妈的
It's "Clive," and go screw.
我就知道
I knew it.
我还打电♥话♥给那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
And I called that motherfucker
想跟他见上一面
and I was trying to get a meeting with him
他妈的一直不接我电♥话♥
but he wouldn't fuckin' take my call.
这个操♥他♥妈♥的蠢蛋傻♥逼♥
Fuckin' weasley-ass piece of shit.
别让我再看到他那张鬼黑蠢脸
When I see him and his spray-tanned mug,
我会让他后悔的
it's going to be a bit of a situation.
讲真 你打算什么时候把他甩掉
Seriously, when are you going to cut him loose?
我不知道
I don't know.
等事情都好点再说吧
When something better comes along.
真是无情
Brutal.
你别走啊 快来 再喝一杯
You can't leave yet! C'mon, one fucking shot!
看看我找到了谁
Look who I found.
黛西
Dezzy!
你和他妈的罗尼怎么样
What about you and fuckin' Ronnie?
你们好像分手了 两次
You all broke up, like, twice.
你是知道我的 你也是知道他的
You know how I am, you know how he is.
这个混♥蛋♥愿意为我丧命
The motherfucker would take a bullet for me.
而且 他还有大鸡♥巴♥
Plus, he's got a horsecock.
你就关心这个
Is that all you care about?
我从来就没看见你抱怨过
I never saw you complaining.
所以
So...
你明晚想去看他的演出吗
You going to his show tomorrow night?
操 不去
Fuck no.
你知道但丁吧 罗尼的经理主管
You know Dante, Ronnie's manager, exec,
-我他妈一直都在和你说的 -不知道
- whatever the fuck I keep telling you about? - No.
他到时候会去的 他有两家唱片公♥司♥呢
Well, he's going to be there. He owns two labels.
他肯定给你一些委托 让你有工作
I bet he could get you some commission work.
他可是个超级粉丝
He's a big fan.
我得把我手头这一幅画完
I need to finish this piece!
你得有钱
You need to get paid.
真是打算待到天荒地老啊
A tale as old as time itself.
你俩在这儿多久了
How long have you guys been in here?
-很久了 -没那么久
- Too long. - Not long enough.
黛西决定留下来
Dezzy decided to stay
再和我们玩久一点
and hang out a little while longer.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
如果我们有足够的理由
If we can give her a reason to.
♪ 战场上 血路间 ♪
♪ Cut a bloody swathe across this battlefield ♪
♪ 血雾腾 破人盾 ♪
♪ Red mist rising, break your human shield ♪
♪ 化为齑粉乃尔之命 ♪
♪ Slashed to pieces is to be your fate ♪
♪ 吾为斗士 挣脱桎梏 无人可逃 ♪
♪ Unleashed berserker rage none shall escape ♪
♪ 不 ♪
♪ No ♪
♪ 追杀始 风雨狂 ♪
♪ The chase in on through rains and snow ♪
♪ 穿幽密昏暗林 ♪
♪ Through forest dense and black ♪
♪ 过无人踏足地 ♪
♪ Speeding through lands as yet unknown ♪
♪ 烈马奔腾 破其项背 ♪
♪ Our steeds break their backs ♪
♪ 怨鸟血流 鞍马火烧 ♪
♪ The birdies bleed and the saddles burn ♪
♪ 战斗即如此 ♪
♪ But so goes the game ♪
♪ 天寒地坼 裂吾肤 ♪
♪ Our skin cracked from the bitter cold ♪
♪ 吾等置之不顾 ♪
♪ We ride just the same ♪
♪ 所挂所惧 唯时间尔 ♪
♪ Time is the only pain we know ♪
♪ 知之悉矣 ♪
♪ And we know it well ♪
♪ 于马上狂奔 至死方休 ♪
♪ Possessed to ride forever more ♪
♪ 于炼狱穿梭 ♪
♪ Across this barren hell ♪
♪ 追杀已始 ♪
♪ The chase is on ♪
你好
Hello?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在长椅上睡觉呢 黛儿
Well, I was falling asleep on the couch, Dez.
干嘛 怎么了 发生什么事了
Why, what's up? What's going on?
我又开始画画了
I started painting again.
操 黛儿 那太棒了
Well, shit, Dez, that's great.
昨天晚上发生了点事情
Something happened to me last night.
你说这话是什么意思
What do you mean something happened?
发生什么了
What happened?
就是 我也不清楚
I mean, it's like... I don't know.
我突然被什么东西控制了
Something came over me
然后这些事就一股脑地涌出来
and it all just started pouring out of me.
我甚至不记得做过它
I don't even remember doing it.
像是昏过去了
Like you blacked out?
像是被下咒了
It's like I was possessed.
这感觉很棒 对吧
Well, that's good, right?
是啊 还不赖
Yeah, it's great.
这幅画会是我的大作
It's going to be my masterpiece.
你画了什么
Well, what did you paint?
操
Fuck!
天啊 我快不行了
Jesus, I'm out of shape!
对 当然了 自己拿吧
Yeah, sure, help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚刚在那儿看到 看到你的画了
I saw your, uh... I saw your painting in there.
我也看到了你涌现出来的灵感
I saw your inspiration all over the counter, too.
你♥他♥妈♥到底什么毛病啊
What the fuck is your problem?!
别急 我就是单纯评论一下
Hey, look, I'm just making an observation.
还评论 你就是在放屁
No, you're just talking shit.
-我只是想和你交流一下 -你可以走了
- I'm just having a conversation - Thanks for stopping by.
什么
What?
等等 你已经要赶我走了
Wait, are you kicking me out already?
别啊
C'mon.
你知道吗 好吧 好吧
Alright, you know what? Fine. Fine.
你有工作要忙 这没关系
You've got work to do, that's fine.
但我们去喝一杯吧
But how about one drink, huh?
给你自己放放松
Loosen you up a little bit.
别这样
C'mon.
快来 这里他妈的有粉
C'mon, there's a fucking line out here!
你这个贱♥货♥
You cunt!
你再说一遍 婊♥子♥
Open your mouth again, bitch.
你再说一遍 我想听听
Open your mouth, I want to see it.
你再说一遍
Open your mouth.
别吵了 别吵了
Break it up! Break it up!
你告诉这个操♥他♥妈♥的淫乱追星婊♥子♥
Tell this fuckin' little groupie-ass bitch
把他妈的嘴巴闭紧一点
to keep her fucking mouth shut.
我知道这对她来说很难
I know it's really hard
有这么多傻大个在这里招摇过市
with all of the dicks strutting around here
但你♥他♥妈♥至少得尽力
but try to do your fucking best.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me!
滚开
Fuck off!
一群嬉皮婊♥子♥
Hipster bitches.