David, I'm going broke.
我总不能一无所有吧 那样我活都活不下去
I can't live off of nothing.
我不能从空气中抽成百分之十过活
And I can't live off of ten percent of nothing.
那幅画已经快画完了
The piece is going to get finished.
那我能看看你的进度吗
Can I see your progress?
你知道不行的
You know I can't do that.
那你要我怎么说服圣吉恩
Then how am I supposed to convince St Jean?
你是我的代理人 该怎么说服是你的问题
You're my agent, that's your job!
我已经不是了
Not anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥的是抛弃我了吗
You fuckin' droppin' me?
你让我别无选择
Well, you're not giving me a choice.
嘿 近来可好啊
Hey, what's up?
耍到你啦
Fooled ya!
我是哈德良 有事请留言
It's Hadrian, leave a message.
妮基·圣吉恩 我是黛西·多纳休
Nikki St Jean! Dezzy Donahue!
大卫和我已经没在合作了
You know, David and I aren't working together anymore,
我也不知道他和你说了些什么
so I don't know what the fuck he's been telling you
但我那幅画就快完成了
but the piece is gonna be ready,
不管你听到的流言蜚语是怎么说的
despite what you may have heard.
就这样 记得回电♥话♥
Alright, call me back.
黛儿
Dez!
-我靠 你还活着啊 -是啊
- Shit, you're alive? - Yeah.
是啊 还活着 而且活得贼他妈棒
Yeah, I'm alive and fucking well.
你有货吗
You holding?
三个月来你沓无音讯
It's been three months since I hear from you
这就是你跟我打招呼的方式吗
and this is the hello I get?
不是吧你
C'mon--
所以你到底有货没货
Hey, so are you holding or what?
当然有了
Of course.
好 我马上就到
Alright, I'll be there in a minute.
到得还真特么快啊
Well, that was fucking quick.
所以你现在是出名了吗还是什么
So you famous yet or what?
那可不 要我在你老二上签个名吗
Yeah, I should probably sign your dick.
是你吗 黛儿
Is that you, Dez?
近来可好啊 老爹们
'Sup, Pops?
你还在给他们搞图片吗
You still making them pictures?
我是在画画 不是搞图片
Yeah, I'm still painting,
你个思想跟不上现代的老家伙
you senile old fuck.
图片 画作 都他妈一样的
Pictures, paintings, same damn thing.
原谅这可怜的老人家吧
Forgive the old man.
他还有6个月就要被送到
He's about 6 months away from being sent
老人院去度过余生了
to the old folks home for good.
你再敢试试我就枪毙我自己
The second you try that I'm gonna put a bullet
连带着把你也带下去
in my head and take you with me.
你们几个白♥痴♥是整天都这么度过的吗
Is this all you idiots do
而且还日复一日的
all goddamn day, every day?
别管我成吗
Hey, don't give me any shit.
我一个字都没说呢
I didn't even say anything.
那就请你继续保持安静下去行吗
Yeah, keep it that way, will ya?
你只会在那儿叭叭叭
All you do is yap, yap, yap.
你再逼逼多一句
You keep running your mouth,
我就追着打你十条街 让你把命都给跑出去
you're going to be running for your life.
多可爱的威胁呀 你知道自己刚刚多可爱吗
Your threats are almost adorable, you know that?
-我们能去拿货吗 -走
- Can we get that stuff? - Yeah.
比起听着一群老弱病残讨论退休金的事情
I have better things to do today
我今天还有更妙的事情等着我呢
than listen to these assholes about their disability checks.
我有工作的好不好
I work!
我也是
Me, too!
别把自己吹上天了你
Don't get ahead of yourselves.
别说 自打我上次见到你后
You know, I've really picked up my game
我的生意变得越来越好了
since the last time I saw you.
我进了很多牛逼兮兮的货
I've got some bomb-ass options.
牛逼兮兮
- "Bomb-ass!"
喂 这可是和小孩子一起卖♥♥的
Hey, it sells with the kids!
好吧
Alright.
好了 你看
Alright, so...
我们这里有田纳西黑
We've got Tennessee Black.
田纳西
黑
这个会让你有点发晕
This stuff is a little bit hazy,
还有点烟味
it's a little bit smokey,
会有很强烈的幻觉
it's light on the visuals.
不要
Pass.
黑
火♥药♥
黑火♥药♥
Black Dynamite.
这货劲头很足
This stuff is real strong,
但它是让人上头的完美组合
but it's the perfect combo of supercharge
完美融合
and visual accentuation.
吸了之后就是一个妙不可言的夜晚
The grooviest of nights will follow.
你试过这货了
You rehearse this shit?
对啊
Yeah, I do.
干♥死♥你♥自己
Fuck yourself.
暗黑破坏神
这个又是什么
What's up with that?
这个连我都不敢碰
Even I don't touch this shit.
偶尔会吸一下 但是从来没有注射过
Well, every once in awhile but I don't mainline it.
它不是一般厉害
The shit's intense.
他们搞来的最纯正 未加工的货
It's the closest thing they've got to a pure,
是可♥卡♥因♥和二甲色胺的混合
uncut mix of cocaine and DMT.
你会进入梦幻王国
It's unreal.
很好
Yeah.
很好 我就要这个了
Yeah, I'll take that.
要马上来一块吗
You want to try a bump first?
不不
I mean,
我是要买♥♥ 但是你得先给我来点样品
I was going to buy it, but I'll take a sample.
好的 这就给你
Yeah, of course you will.
要吸这个 在开始时得慢慢来
Now, with this, you've got to start slow.
如果你一回吸太多 会昏过去的
You do too much of this shit and you're done for.
最重要的是看你到底能吸多少
Biggest thing with this batch is you've got to find the exact
你得找准那个量
right amount for your needs.
所以我们先来一点点
So start small.
好吧 那再多一点
Fine, not that small.
接到你的电♥话♥真的很惊喜
Surprised to hear from you.
你没去别人那里
You haven't been gettin' your shit
搞货吧
from anybody else, right?
没有 我这段时间没吸这玩意儿
Nah, I've been clean.
三个月 我连一幅画都没画完
I haven't finished a painting in three months.
吸了这个 你可能会
Well, look, you might want to stick around
在这里晕上一分钟
for a minute after you try that.
这东西会让你嗨疯的
Shit could be bonkers.
操
Oh, shit!
对不起 我还以为这里是厕所
Sorry, I thought this was the bathroom.
黛西
Dezzy!
库尔内特 我的天啊
Courtney! Jesus Christ!
你♥他♥妈♥吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
最近过得好吗
How the fuck are you?
还行
I'm fine.
你都不接电♥话♥了吗
You don't answer your phone anymore?
我连续几个星期一直打你电♥话♥
I've been calling you for weeks.
我最近很忙 这你是知道的
I've been busy. You know how it goes.
罗尼刚刚还在这里
Ronnie was just right here.
我得走了
Hey, I've got to go.
我刚拿了点货 得看着它
I've got some shit to take care of.
什么 现在才十一点
What? It's barely 11!
我♥操♥ 你怎么还在这里
Fuck me, are you still here?
你♥他♥妈♥一点不听我的话
You didn't fucking listen to me!
我觉得我们对一点点这个词
I think we just have different definitions
的理解不太一样
of the word "small."
但是这很嗨 对吧
Yeah, it's good though, right?
这我承认
I can't lie.
什么 你们俩一直说什么呢
What? What are you babbling about?
我他妈今天终于爽了一回
I got the best fucking bliss in town.