放轻松点 门是开着的
Relax, the door was open,
你又一直不接电♥话♥
you weren't answering your phone.
妮基描述你的方式
The way Nikki described you,
让我觉得这儿可能发生了什么
I thought something might've happened.
我很担心
I was worried.
我很好 再见
I'm fine. Goodbye.
听我说
Okay, look.
那天我可能确实有点粗鲁
Maybe I was a little rash the other day,
但是我只是想让你紧张点
but, y'know, I just wanted to light a fire
去忙你的事业 而且你看
under your ass, and hello!
看上去这确实有点用
Looks like it worked.
大卫 操♥你♥妈♥的
David, go fuck yourself.
这就是我得到的感谢吗
Really, that's the thanks I get?
多亏了你一周前羞辱我
Yeah, thanks for fuckin' dropping me a week ago,
你这个只会奉承的狗屎
you sycophantic piece of shit.
既然这幅画快完成了
Now that it's almost finished,
你现在想从它那里榨取多少
now you want to fucking leech off a piece?
去死吧 大卫
Fuck you, David.
我懂了 你简直疯了
I get it, you're mad.
但是你知道我能做什么吗
But you know what I can do?
我能说服妮基将展览继续开下去
I can convince Nikki to keep the exhibition on.
她已经被说服了
She's already convinced.
好 好啊
Okay, fine!
我会减少我的佣金的
I will cut my commission down.
减到多少 零吗
From what? Zero?
-我要回去工作了 -当然
- I need to get back to work.- Yes.
我需要冲澡 我需要吃饭
I need to shower, I need to eat.
你♥他♥妈♥的现在在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my fucking time.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你现在如此焦虑 我爱极了
You're so angsty, I love this.
我们在展览上见
I'll see you at the exhibition and,
我们到时候再谈
uhh, we'll talk then!
没有问题
Alright!
嘿 兰斯
Hey, Lance?
兰斯 你在吗
Hey, Lance, you in there?
哈德良 开门 我是黛儿
Hey, Hadrian, open up, it's Dez!
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
上当咯
Fooled ya!
我是哈德良 留言吧
It's Hadrian, leave a message.
哈德良 我是黛儿
Hadrian, it's Dez.
我不知道昨晚发生了什么
I don't know what happened last night.
我记不清了
I can't remember.
我过来找你了 但是没人回应
I tried coming by and I got no answer, and...
而且我真的很害怕
Yeah, I'm scared.
Court Court
Hey, Court. Court!
我是黛儿 我一直在联♥系♥你
Hey, it's Dez, I've been trying to get a hold of you.
你到底在哪
Where are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底为什么不打回给我
Is there a fucking reason you haven't called me back yet?
我还没来得及接电♥话♥
I haven't gotten around to it.
别再那么做了
Don't do that.
现在开始别再对我来
Don't give me that fucking cute little bitch
漂亮小姑娘那一套了
routine right now.
你♥他♥妈♥的都对我做了什么
What the fuck did you do to me?!
从那个该死的厕所间开始
Ever since that fucking bathroom,
我半个人都失去意识了
half of my existence is a fucking blackout,
还有一半就像个混♥蛋♥一样
and the rest is just withdrawal like a motherfucker.
赶紧告诉我他妈的到底发生了什么
So tell me what the fuck is going on!
你知道怎么回事
You know what's wrong.
看上去你已经解决了问题呢
And it looks like you've already fixed the problem.
现在 如果你跟我道歉 宝贝
Now, if you'll excuse me, doll,
我会再喝一杯考虑考虑的
I'm gonna go get myself another drink.
告诉我怎么让它停止
Tell me how to make it stop!
你只需要悦纳它就可以了
You just have to embrace it, hon.
你会理解的
You'll come around.
我拒绝
I refuse.
这不是毒品
This isn't dope.
这也不是酒
This isn't booze.
也不是极乐药
This isn't Bliss.
你不会放弃它的
You don't give it up.
你做不到
You can't.
永远
Forever.
操
Fuck you.
你去死 你♥他♥妈♥也去死
Fuck you. Fuck you!
滚吧
Fuck you!
永远
Forever...
黛儿
Dez!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我几乎打了几百次电♥话♥给你
Hey! I called you like, a hundred times--
-你不能来这 -不能来这
- You can't be here. - Can't be here?
听着 我哪儿都不会去的
Look, I'm not going anywhere.
你能看看我吗
Hey! Will you look at me?
在我眼前消失 克莱夫
Get the fuck out of my face, Clive!
我不想你在这儿
I don't want you here!
你真的糟透了 黛儿
You look like shit in a box, Dez.
我知道发生了些事情
Okay? I knew something was up.
库尔内特说那相当糟糕
Courtney said this was fucking bad,
但是我不知道有多糟
but I didn't know how bad.
我想知道到底发生了什么
I mean, what the fuck is going on?
她到底怎么说我的
What the fuck did she say about me?
她只是很担心而已
She's just worried, is all--
你告诉那个无脑的贱♥人♥
You tell that absent-minded bitch
如果下次她还想从她那露牙的嘴里
that the next time she wants to flutter
说我的坏话
my fucking name through her gap-toothed grin
她可以直接对我说
that she can say it to my fucking face.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
黛儿
Dez?
克莱夫 你该走了
Clive, you need to leave.
我哪里都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
请离开 走吧走吧
Please leave. Leave. Leave.
你怎么样 你怎么样
What'd you do? What'd you do?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么急剧升温
You're fucking burning up!
你好像着火了一样
You're on fuckin' fire,
你♥他♥妈♥的快死了啊
you're going to fuckin' die.
走开啊
Leave!
你就待那儿
Just stay there!
黛西, 天哪.
Dezzy, Jesus Christ.
你别在那里 我哪儿都不会去的
You can't be here! I'm not going anywhere!
让我照顾你吧 求你了
Let me take care of you. Please.
那是什么 你怎么了
What was it, what'd you do?!
那个该死的极乐药吗
It's that fucking Bliss shit, isn't it?
走啊 走啊
Hey, hey, hey. Leave, leave.
滚啊
Leave!
我会叫救护车的
Fine, I'm gonna call a fuckin' ambulance.
因为我没法坐在这里
Because I'm not going to sit here
看着你死
and watch you fuckin' die.
你最好祈求这个公♥寓♥里没有
You better hope there's not a bunch
那么多该死的药
of fucking drugs in this apartment, either.
否则你会去个该死的地方
You're gonna be in a world of shit.
他们都会吸那种药
They'll take all that shit,
而你所有的画
and all your fucking paintings...
天啊 黛西
Oh my God, Dezzy!
黛西 不要 不 不 不
Dezzy, no, wait, wait, wait!
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
来吧 你这个贱♥人♥
Come here, you fucking bitch!
你这个贱♥人♥ 我一定会杀了你的
You fucking bitch, I'm gonna fucking kill you.
你♥他♥妈♥的开门
You open this fucking door.
打开那扇门 黛西
Open this fucking door, Dezzy!
开门 黛西
Open the door, Dezzy.
开他妈的门啊
Open the fucking door.
我会进来的
I'm gonna get in there