♪ 他说他杀了那个男孩 ♪
♪ He said he killed that boy ♪
♪ 可他现在两眼泪汪汪 ♪
♪ And now his eyes are wet ♪
♪ 所以你就夺他人之命 ♪
♪ So you take another life ♪
♪ 淡漠到似在吞云吐雾 ♪
♪ Snuff it out like a cigarette ♪
♪ 我着实厌恶那玩意儿 ♪
♪ That's shit makes me sick ♪
♪ 我想就这样在禁忌的边缘大胆地造♥反♥ ♪
♪ I wanna jump right outta the line and revolt ♪
♪ 我着实厌恶那玩意儿 ♪
♪ That's shit makes me sick ♪
♪ 我想就这样在禁忌的边缘大胆地造♥反♥ ♪
♪ I wanna jump right outta the line and revolt ♪
♪ 在禁忌的边缘大胆地造♥反♥ ♪
♪ Jump right out of the line and revolt ♪
♪ 她已有孕在身 谁料人才芳龄十四 ♪
♪ She'd have the baby but'cha know she's just 14 ♪
♪ 别想动你的宝贝姑娘 那孩子属于你 ♪
♪ Don't cha kill your baby girl, that baby belongs to thee ♪
♪ 我着实厌恶那玩意儿 ♪
♪ Well that shit makes me sick ♪
♪ 我想就这样在禁忌的边缘大胆地造♥反♥ ♪
♪ I wanna jump right outta the line and revolt ♪
♪ 我着实厌恶那玩意儿 ♪
♪ That shit makes me sick ♪
♪ 我想就这样在禁忌的边缘大胆地造♥反♥ ♪
♪ I wanna jump right outta the line and revolt ♪
♪ 在禁忌的边缘大胆地造♥反♥ ♪
♪ Jump right out of the line and revolt ♪
♪ 一直这样下去 ♪
♪ All the time ♪
♪ 永远挣开不了 ♪
♪ All of the time ♪
♪ 永远被囚禁着 ♪
♪ All the time ♪
♪ 就这样被禁锢着 ♪
♪ Just standing in a fuckin' line ♪
极乐
你在这儿都看多久了
How long you been at it?
一个小时吧
An hour?
那你有做什么吗
Did you get anything done?
你说呢
Does it look like it?
我也不知道
I mean... I don't know.
说不定你可能 大概是
There could have been, like,
在一笔笔慢慢往上加之类的
incremental progress or something?
操
Shit...
淦
Shit.
我20分钟后就得出去了
I gotta be out of here in 20 minutes.
靠
Shit.
啊对了 你还会
Oh, hey, are you still going to,
你还愿意送我一程吗
you still want to still give me a ride?
说不准了
Not really.
别这样 你开玩笑吗
C'mon, are you serious?
你说过你要开车送我的
You said you were going to give me a ride.
来嘛
C'mon.
拜托啦
Please?
很快的啦
It's, like, right on the way.
难道你忍♥心让我坐公车吗
Don't make me take the bus.
好了
Fine.
那我他妈只给你15分钟
15 fucking minutes then.
我10分钟内就能解决
I'll be ready in 10.
你就是个狗屎般的骗子你知道不
You're a real piece of shit, you know that?
我他妈都跟你说了15分钟
God, I told you 15 fucking minutes.
大兄弟
Dude!
你♥他♥妈♥简直把我从头到尾给干了一遍
You've totally fucked me!
我说了我很抱歉了 黛儿 老天啊
I said I was sorry, Dez. Jesus Christ.
道歉有用吗 道歉能让我按时到那儿吗
Sorry's not going to get me there on time.
你猜猜我该怎么才能按时到
You know what would?
那就是提着你那只会占便宜的屁♥股♥去打的
Making your freeloading' ass take a cab.
但我是不会这么做的
But I'm not going to do that.
-想知道为什么吗 -为什么
- You want to know why? - Why?
因为我不像你这么混♥蛋♥
'Cause I'm not a fucking asshole like you.
是么 可你听起来已经像半个混♥蛋♥了
Yeah? Well, you're starting to sound like one.
黛西
Dezzy!
你是想躲我吗
You trying to dodge me?
已经整整两周了
It's been two weeks
你什么时候才肯把那该死的租金交了
and I need that fucking rent money.
我这儿不是你的免费避难所
I'm not running your goddamned shelter,
这是一笔交易
I'm running a business,
我顶上的人
and there are people over me
跟我说我必须把这栋房♥子里所有人的
who are telling me that I have to have the money
房♥租都给收了
in for everyone in the building.
兰斯 兰斯 听我说
Lance, Lance, listen to me.
我现在正准备去找我那该死的代理人
Dude, I'm on my way to my fuckin' agent right now
去拿我的佣金账单
to pick up my commission check.
我已经拖了整整两周了 懂不
It's two weeks late getting to me, alright?
现在就是他们在搞我 毫无疑问我也得搞你
So they're fucking me, by default I'm fucking you,
于是我们的一切就都被搞砸了
and we're all fucking fucked.
我很他妈抱歉 老兄
I'm fuckin' sorry, dude.
我知道这些屁事儿很烦 所以你今晚过来嘛
I know it's shitty but just like come by later tonight
咱们慢慢解决
and we'll settle up.
-这样行不 -我那会儿早就睡了
- Is that cool? - I'm asleep late tonight.
行行行 那就明天早上
Alright, well, then tomorrow morning.
我明天要去参加我妹妹的生日
I'm going upstate for my sister's birthday.
那他妈的就周一呗 屁事一堆
Alright, then fucking Monday then, man!
就不能给点力吗
Work with me!
这样你可就整整延期三天了 黛西
That's a three day extension, Dezzy.
要是到了周一我手里还没你那张支票的话
You better have a check in my hand by Monday,
你就后果自负吧
you understand me?
嗯
Yes.
多牛逼似的
Like goddamn,
我现在焦虑得不行 脑子都快炸了
you know that my anxiety is through the fuckin' roof
就很 唉 你明白那种感觉吧
right now and it's just, ya know...
你听着
Listen.
我很努力地在尝试去耐心友好地待人了
I try to be patient, and to be kind to people,
但是真的 有时候 就是
but really and truly sometimes it's just, like...
他妈的到底什么鬼
What the fuck?!
亲爱的
You know what, darlin'?
我觉得你只是需要
I think you just need to
稍微冷静一点儿 你懂吧
chill out a little bit, you know?
放松
Relax.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be just fine.
是啊 放松就完事了
Yeah, "Chill the fuck out,
这臭娘们不会有事的
this bitch is gonna be fine."
你说这话已经说了三个月了
You've been saying that for three fuckin' months
而那个挺着啤酒肚的蠢猪提着把儿
and that pot-bellied motherfucker back there
就等三天后把我下面给折腾翻了
is about 3 days from tossing me out on my ass.
嗯哼 但是
Yeah, well, guess what?
他要是真敢把你丢出来 也是小事一桩
If he throws you out, no big deal,
你就终于能过来跟我一起住了
you can finally come stay with me.
你喜欢的 你绝对会超级喜欢
You love it. You're gonna love it.
我那间破公♥寓♥跟你现在画的那张油画
I mean, my fucking apartment is the size of the canvas
差不多大
you're working on right now.
给我下车
Get out of my car.
来一口不
Do you want to hit this?
老娘整根都要了好吧
I'm takin' this!
谢谢宝贝送我这么一程
Thanks for the ride, babe.
晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
你最好打给我
You better call me later.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah,
你之前也是这么说毛易的 你个
that's what you said about Maui, too, you son of a bitch!
好了 我这有个客户呢
Alright, look, I have a client here
明天晚上见咯 好吧
so I'll just see you tomorrow night, alright?
好了 拜拜
Alright, bye-bye.
抱歉哈
Sorry about that.
是这样的 你最近有和妮基·圣吉恩聊过吗
Look, have you talked to Nikki St Jean lately?
有啊 关于那个
Yeah, yeah, about that--
我需要再延期两周
I need a two week extension.
你三周前也是这么跟我说的
That's what you told me three weeks ago.
不是 你也知道是什么情况
I mean, c'mon, you know how it is.
但我现在已经很有进展了
But it's moving right along, you know,
它整体都很不错
it's coming out great.
其实 妮基想让我把你的画作取消掉
Nikki is pushing me to drop your pieces.
取消
Drop my pieces?
可她还没看到我新画的那幅呢
She hasn't even gotten the new one yet!
可是三个月了 你的画作一幅都没被动过
Well, she hasn't moved a piece of yours in three months
那会儿才是她想看你新画作的时候
and that's when she was expecting the new one.
大卫 我要破产了