现在就过来
Come over right now.
你见到库尔内特了吗
Have you seen Courtney?
没 我他妈没见到库尔内特
No, I haven't heard from fucking Courtney.
没人联♥系♥过我
I haven't heard from anybody.
她今晚给了我点东西
She gave me something tonight
我必须找到她
and I need to fucking talk to her.
听着 冷静点
Look, chill the fuck out.
来我这 小心点开车 好吗
Get over here, drive safe, okay?
需要我去接你吗
You need me to pick you up or something?
你有货吗
Are you holding?
当然没有 天啊
Am I holding? No, Jesus...
黛儿 你现在不需要那玩意
Dez. You don't need that shit--
十五分钟内到
Be there in fifteen fucking minutes.
库尔内特
Courtney!
寇特妮 你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事儿
Court, what the fuck is your problem, dude?
姐妹儿 说话啊
Girl, talk to me!
你昨晚是不是伤人了
Did you fucking attack somebody last night?
谁他妈是库尔内特啊
Who the fuck is Courtney?! Jesus!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself!
等等 什么
Wait, wait wait. What?
血
Blood!
我很想来一口 就像毒瘾来了一样
I'm fucking craving it, like I fucking need a fix.
我都快被逼疯了
It's driving me absolutely insane.
所以你是吸血鬼吗
What're you, the fuckin' Lost Boys?
是80年代很有代表性的、吸血鬼题材的邪典电影
《The Lost Boys》:1987年在美国上映的恐怖喜剧片,
我觉得你是吸过头了
I think you've been hitting that powder a little too hard.
操♥你♥妈♥ 我是认真的
Fuck you, I'm being serious!
好吧 你到底用了多少
Well, how much have you gone through?
全部
All of it.
我靠 黛儿 你脑子有病吗
Holy hell, Dez, what the fuck is wrong with you?
不是因为极乐
It's not the fucking Bliss.
实际上极乐在
The Bliss is actually what's, like,
在帮我抑制它 我才
helping me curb it, and not, like,
才不用随时想着它
think about it for a second.
就是因为极乐 好吗
It is the Bliss. Alright?
我
I...
也许我能帮帮你
Christ, maybe I can ween you off of it
用柔和点的毒品
with something a little lighter.
我觉得库尔内特昨晚杀人了
I think Courtney fucking killed somebody last night.
别犯傻了
This is ridiculous.
我醒来时满脸是血 哈德良
I woke up with my face covered in blood, Hadrian.
这个你怎么解释
How the fuck do you explain that?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么解释
do you explain that?!
你画画的时候
In all this painting you've been doing,
用了红色吗
have you used the fucking color red?
就是你被各种毒品
While you've been out of your mind on,
搞得神经错乱的时候
like, four different fucking things!?
天啊 黛儿 你就像个疯子
Christ, Dez. You sound insane!
你还想吸更多
You want more of that shit?
我就快画完了 好吗
I'm almost finished, okay?
所以那东西是管用的
So whatever I'm doing is working.
我不太同意你这个想法
I'm not so sure that I'd agree with that assessment.
你是我朋友啊
Just be my fucking friend
把我要的东西给我啊
and let me get what I came here for!
就因为是你朋友
I am your friend, and as your friend I shouldn't
看你的样子 我就不该卖♥♥给你任何东西
even fucking sell you anything the way you are.
但你能去别人那买♥♥
I know you'd just get it somewhere else,
而且一定是烂货 所以
and it'd be garbage. So let me--
我只想把画画完
I just need to finish it.
我去找点更柔和的货
Let me get you something a little lighter
不会把你整得这么惨
that's not gonna wipe you out so much.
马上就好
Just hold on.
那个 如果你要去医院
Hey, look, if you've gotta go to the hospital,
我会带你去
I'll take you.
但别说是我卖♥♥你毒品的 好吧
But you didn't get shit from me, alright?
滚开
Fuck off!
我靠
Oh, fuck...
能给点隐私吗
Can I get some privacy?
好 好
Alright. Alright.
你知道我为什么说
You want to know how I know that you aren't
-你是个怂逼 -怎么
- gonna do anything about it? - How's that, pal?
因为你没种
Because you don't have the fucking balls,
所以我给你个机会
and I'm giving you the chance.
是吗
Oh, really?
把那东西拿开
Get that thing away from me.
来啊
Come here.
你个人♥渣♥
You cheap piece of shit,
-连续三把了 该死的 -黛儿
- That's the third hand in a row, goddamn it... - Dez.
你看起来不太好
Whoa, you don't look too good.
你有暗黑破坏神吗
You got that Diablo?
你♥他♥妈♥在搞笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
你应该喝点水
You need some water or something.
或者洗个澡
You want to go hop in the shower?
真男人用的都是拳头
...We used our fists, like real men!
你们两个逼可以闭嘴吗
Would you two shut the fuck up?!
能不能不要那么幼稚
You're like a couple of children over here.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck.
他用枪指着我
He pulled a fucking gun on me!
他说他要爆我的头
He said he was gonna blow my brains out,
我这是给他机会
I gave him the chance.
这个交给我保管
I'm gonna hold onto this
等你们冷静下来再说
until you two calm the fuck down.
别 碰 我的枪
Don't. Touch. My gun!
把那鬼东西收起来
Oh, put that damn thing away, would ya?
怕了吗 老头子
Oh, what, you afraid, old man?
你♥他♥妈♥别把枪指着
Don't fucking point that gun at--
操
Fuck!
靠 老兄
Oh, shit. Dude!
天啊
Oh my God.
你个傻♥逼♥
You fucking piece of shit!
天啊 老兄
Oh my God, dude,
-我就是闹着玩 -你♥他♥妈♥打断了我的鼻子
- I was just fucking around! - You fucking broke my nose!
别碰 滚出去
Don't fucking touch it! Go outside!
滚出去静静
Go outside, cool the fuck off.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
继续走 贱♥人♥
Keep walking, bitch!
你信吗
Can you believe this shit?
操
Fuck.
贱♥人♥居然打断了我的鼻子
Goddamn it, he broke my fucking nose.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What the hell is the son-of-a-bitch doing
带枪来我家干嘛
bringing a gun in my house anyway?
黛儿
Dez?
操 你没事吧
Fuck, are you okay?
老天
Jesus!
搞什么
What the fuck?!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操
Fuck!
我靠
Oh, shit!
搞什么鬼
What in the fuck?!
♪ 来啊糙货们 ♪
♪ C'mon you fuckers ♪
♪ 你想得到永生 ♪
♪ You want to live forever ♪
该死 黛西
Goddamn it, Dezzy!
他妈的把音乐关了
Turn that fucking music down!
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
你好
Hello! Oh!
对不起 希望我没有打扰到你
Sorry, hope I'm not interrupting anything.
妮基告诉我这里已经准备好展览了
Nikki told me this was ready for exhibition.
我只是来确认一下
I just had to see it--
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么进来的我公♥寓♥
How the hell did you get in my apartment?!