就像你说的,杰克。
And like you say Jack.
既然能和朋友做♥爱♥,为什么还要跟陌生人做♥爱♥呢?
Why fuck a stranger
when you can fuck a friend?
我走了,走了。
I'm outta here, gone.
哦,对了。
Oh, by the way.
你的旗帜高高飘扬。
Your flag is flying high.
我自掏腰包请人把它修好了。
I paid a man out of my own
pocket to fix it.
祝你好运,杰克。
Good luck to you, Jack.
对不起,混♥蛋♥。
Sorry bastard.
你觉得这样可以吗?
You're fine with this?
当然。
Sure.
多少?
How many?
三。
Three.
你和另外两个人。
You and two others.
支付?
Payment?
每人十个。
Ten each.
完成一半,完成后再完成一半。
Half up, half on completion.
我们需要一次干净俐落、确认无误的击杀。
We need a clean, confirmed kill.
单字是菱形。
Go word is Rhombus.
标准加密。
Standard encryption.
语♥音♥控制。
Voice activated.
仅此而已。
Yours only.
菱形。
Rhombus.
今天在办公室过得很不顺心吗?
Tough day at the office?
瞧,是谁从幕后走了出来。
Oh, look who stepped out
from behind the curtain.
时候到了。相信我。
It was time. Trust me.
取消总统刺杀计划…
Canceling a presidential assassination...
瑞恩,这比计划一个项目难得多。
is much harder than planning one, Ryan.
哦,对不起…
Well, I'm sorry...
我没有配合你改变计划。
I didn't accommodate your
change of plans.
你非常清楚其中的利害关系。
You know full well the stakes.
无论事情最终如何发展…
No matter which way things fall,
in the end...
我们面对现实。
we deal with the reality of the situation.
好吧,这就是摆在你面前的现实情况。
Well, here's the reality of the
situation staring you in the face.
当然,我们需要与其他网站建立联♥系♥…
Of course,
we did need a link to the other...
你的团队成员。
members of your team.
你不记得我了吗?
You don't remember me?
我们一起一定能渡过难关,好吗?
We'll get through this together,
all right?
你利用我做诱饵来找到其他枪手。
You used me as bait to find
the other shooters.
一旦 Rhombus 开始运作,你就成为了公♥司♥的宝贵资产。
Once Rhombus became...
active you became an asset.
菱形。
Rhombus.
可处置资产。
Disposable asset.
你是专业人士。
You're a professional.
我们都是专业人士。
We're all professionals.
你,我,克洛伊。
You, me, Chloe.
嘿,你走运了。走开吧。
Hey. You got lucky. Walk away.
因此,需要遵守协议。
Hence protocol.
一旦菱形启动…
Once Rhombus is active...
所有终止命令均无效。
all termination commands
are inoperative.
像你这样的人可能会被…
As someone such as yourself
might be turned...
不会有任何终止命令。
there'd be no termination commands.
你不会退缩。
You will not stand down.
我不会退缩。
I will not stand down.
醒醒吧,你。
Wake up. You.
弗兰克。弗兰克,接电♥话♥。
Frank. Frank, pick up.
放下枪,弗兰克。
Put the gun down, Frank.
你是怎么做到的?
How'd you do that?
我的名字不是弗兰克。
My name isn't Frank.
你呼吸比我们做♥爱♥时更急促了。
You're breathing harder than
when we made love.
这是为什么?
Why is that?
我觉得恐惧或许比爱更强大?
I think maybe fear's stronger than love?
这从来都与我们无关。
This was never about us.
嗯,我觉得这事跟我们有关。 ——放下枪,法兰克。
- Well, I think it is about us.
- Put the gun down, Frank.
我不想杀你。放下枪。
I don't want to kill you.
Put your gun down.
我还有工作要做。
I have a job to do.
放下枪。
Just put the gun down.
我做不到。也许弗兰克可以,但是——。
I can't. Maybe Frank could, but-.
求求你,别这样做。
- Please.
- Don't do this.
放下枪!
Put the gun down!
好的。
All right.
那你就开枪打死我吧。
Well, then shoot me.
不。
No.
请?
Please?
我不想。
I don't want to.
不。
Don't.
放下枪。放下武器。
Put the gun down. Put the weapon down.
警长,我是联邦特工,正在执行国♥家♥安♥全♥任务。
Sheriff, I'm a federal agent
on a national security assignment.
滚开,我才不在乎你是谁。
Drop, I don't give a shit who you are.
放下枪!你被捕了!
Put the gun down now.
You're under arrest.
这个人要刺杀总统…
This man is going to kill the president...
——还有另一名枪手。 ——她说的很有说服力,不是吗,警长?
- and there's another shooter.
- Pretty convincing, isn't she, Sheriff?
亲爱的,我不会再问你第二遍了。
Honey, I'm not gonna ask you again.
放下枪!你根本不知道你在干嘛。
- Put the gun down!
- You don't know what you're fuckin'-.
我的天哪。
Oh, God.
法兰克,你真是把我惹毛了。
Well, you really got me going Frank.
看来我完全搞反了,对吧?
Guess I had it all turned around, huh?
如果一切都不同了,你会怎么做?
What would you do if everything
was different?
等待!
Wait!
我看不到总统。
And I can't see the president.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
王八蛋。
Son of a bitch.
电影精选列表