You want something to drink,
some water or something?
它是否唤起了你的某些记忆?
Does it jog any memories?
法兰克,我的意思是,你还记得你离开那天发生的事吗?
Frank I mean, you remember
anything from the day you left?
我在想,如果我…
I was thinking maybe if I,
我给你看了一些图片,或许对你有帮助。给你。
showed you some pictures it might
help you in some way. Here.
这是你的药。
It's your medication.
这是我们和朋友们的合照。
This is us with the gang.
这些都是朋友。
These are friends.
那是安妮和格兰特。
That's Anne and Grant.
你的笑声很好听。
You have a nice um, laugh.
谢谢。这是我们在哥斯达黎加的照片。
Thank you. This is us in, Costa Rica.
我们找到的瀑布…
Waterfall we found...
当我们在热带雨林中散步时。
when we were walking in a rainforest.
那里的景色美极了。
It's gorgeous there.
我记得你很喜欢猴子。
I remember you really like the monkeys.
嗨,汤姆。
Hi, Tom.
嗨,杰克。
Hi, Jack.
你在忙什么?
Whatchoo up to?
我能为你做些什么?
What can I do for ya?
我可以看一下您的收银机吗?
Mind if I look at your register?
谢谢。您需要什么?
- Thank you.
- What do you need?
你知道大约六天前有没有一个瘦弱的小女孩来过这里吗?
Do you know if a little skinny girl
came through here about six days ago?
黑发?
Black hair?
娇小漂亮的女孩,有点瘦?
Little. Pretty girl. Kinda skinny?
我不知道她什么时候来过这里。
I don't know
when she's come through here.
记不清了。
Can't remember.
她在那里。克洛伊。
There she is. Chloe.
错过了昨天的页面?
Missing yesterday's page?
缺少一页。
There's a page missing.
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
真是个混♥蛋♥。
Well, son of a bitch.
刚注意到啊?
Just noticed that, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
美国特勤局。
United States Secret Service.
好的。你们明白我们是谁了吗?
Okay. You understand who we are?
我们了解你的情况。
We know about your situation.
我们知道你刚才说了什么。你能解释一下吗?
We know what you said.
Can you explain it?
你威胁过总统吗?
Did you threaten the president?
我没有……威胁他。
I didn't...threaten him.
我来这里是为了提醒他注意总统。
I'm here to warm him about the president.
他有危险。 ——来自何方?
- He's in danger.
- From who and where?
嗯,有一个,来自某人……某个地方。
Well, there's a,
from someone...someplace.
这就是我们必须弄清楚的事情……关于这件事。
That's what we have to f-find
out...about.
而且,我……这里有三个人。
And th-, I... there are three men.
而我……这三个男人,还有…
And I...the three men, there's a...
如果你画一个圆…
if you draw a circle around...
无论总统在哪里,以及任何与他不同的人。
wherever the president is,
and anyone that's different.
刚搬到这个地区的人。
Anyone new to the area.
任何异常行为都需要仔细检查。
Any behavior that's odd
you've got to check out.
所以,我也不知道我是怎么知道这件事的。
So, I don't know how I know this.
但我认为我知道这一点的原因是,因为,
But I think how I know
is that the, because,
因为我得到了美国国税局提供的资讯。
because I've been fed
information by the IRS.
美国国税局?
The Internal Revenue Service?
是的,就是美国国税局。我在美国国税局工作,而且,
Yes, the IRS. I work for the IRS and,
我们都知道他们无所不知。
and we all know
that they know everything.
听着,卡瓦诺先生。
Look, Mr. Kavanaugh.
你说的很严重。
What you're saying is very serious.
- 嗯,我知道。 - 这是联邦罪行。
- Well, I, I know.
- It's a federal offense.
我真的强烈感觉到你们不是,
I really get a strong, strong feeling
you guys aren't,
他们根本不配合。我们时间不多了。
aren't playing ball here.
We've got very little time.
从技术上讲,根据你所说的话,我们现在就可以把你送进监狱。
Technically, we can take you to jail
right now for what you've said.
你不能转动它,你试着扭曲它。
You can't turn th-,
you're trying to twist this.
他们想……不,不。
They're trying to...No, no.
法兰克,看着我的眼睛。
Frank. Look me in the eyes.
你甚至知道总统的名字吗?
Do you even know
the president's name?
很好,卡瓦诺先生。
Very well, Mr. Kavanaugh.
我们会认真考虑。
We'll take it under advisement.
出色地...
Well...
对不起,弗兰克。我们尽力了。
I'm sorry, Frank. We tried.
你相信吗?上帝。
You believe that? God.
好吧,那我亲自去办了。
Okay, I'm just gonna go do it myself.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
哦,我听说那家伙能和鬼魂说话。
Oh, I hear that guy talks to ghosts.
是啊,他们都叫他“老大”。
Yeah. They call him the man.
你知道,他跟另一个世界有连结。我读过相关的报道。
He's in touch with the other side,
you know. I read about it.
谢谢。
Thank you.
弗兰克·卡瓦诺。
Frank Kavanaugh.
那是你的名字。
That's your name.
任何与众不同的人,任何人…
Anyone that's different, anyone...
如果你是新来的,一定要来看看。
new to the area, you've got to check out.
我不知道。
I don't know.
你好,呃,我可以要一杯啤酒吗?
Hi, uh, can I have a, a beer?
哪种?
What kind?
呃,啤酒。一杯啤酒。
Uh, beer. A beer.
还有,呃,一包那种香烟。
And, uh, a pack of those cigarettes.
你有没有在这附近看到一个开红色科迈罗的家伙?
Have you, uh, seen a guy in, uh,
around here with a red Camaro?
我们这儿可没有红色科迈罗。
We ain't got no red Camaros around here.
我可以加入吗?
Mind if I join?
J、B 和水。
J and B and water.
我想,好好享受吧。谁知道你什么时候会,呃,
I figure, enjoy yourself.
Never know when you might, uh,
要嘛从路沿上摔下来,要嘛被公车撞到,对吧?
step off a curb or get smacked
by a bus, correct?
或者,拍摄从悬崖跳下的镜头。
Or, shot jumping off a cliff.
我知道你?
Do I know you?
JC. 雷诺兹。
JC. Reynolds.
我写下了你的故事。
I wrote your story.
哦,嘿。你好。很好。
Oh, hey. Hi. Good.
所以我的推测是,你很可能是被一些非法越境者攻击了。
So my theory is you probably got
plugged by some border crossers.
你可能看到了不该看到的东西。
Probably saw something you
shouldn't have.
我觉得更像是,感觉像是我知道了一些我不该知道的事情。
I think it's more, it feels more like
I know something that I shouldn't.
喂饱我吧,老兄。
Well, feed me, man.
你想听听我的故事吗?
You want to hear my story?
这绝对万无一失。这位就是总统。
This right here is foolproof.
This is the president.
这是交叉火力三角定位。
This is a triangulation of crossfire.
这是总统,这不可能失败。
This is the president and it, it can't fail.
这...
This...
好吧……这个……
okay...this...
总统要被杀了…
the president's gonna get killed and...
不久之后就会在这里。
sometime soon here.
我不知道具体地点和时间,但很快就会了。
I don't know where or when, but soon.
你知道,如果你能做到以下一点,我或许会听你的。
You know,
you might have my ear, if, one,
总统要是敢靠近这个地方,还有…
the president was coming anywhere
near this place and, two...
你没被摔到脑袋上。
you didn't get dropped on your
fuckin' head.
记在我的帐上,酒保。
On my tab, barkeep.
嘿,哥们儿,你东西掉了。
Hey, man. You dropped somethin'.
谢谢。
电影精选列表