杰克,我需要大约一个…
Jack, I'm gonna need about an...
还有一个小时,我们可以做几个测试。
hour so we can run a couple of tests.
好的,我去给自己泡杯咖啡。
Yeah, all right.
I'll go grab me a cup of coffee.
好吧。法兰克,你在黑点镇好像没什么朋友吧?
Okay. Don't have a lot of friends
in Black Point, do you, Frank?
这简直糟透了。
This is completely fucked up.
你这张嘴是从哪里学来的?
Where'd you get that mouth of yours?
我想知道是谁对弗兰克做了这种事。
I want to know who did this to Frank.
恐怕我无法回答这个问题,女士。
Well, I'm afraid I can't answer
that one, ma'am.
那么,警长,您能回答这个问题吗?
Well, what can you answer, Sheriff?
我可以告诉你,呃,有人不太喜欢你的男朋友。
Well, I can tell you that, uh,
someone's not too fond of your boyfriend.
是啊,难道你不该弄清楚那个人是谁吗?
Well, yeah, and aren't you supposed
to be figuring out who that is?
嗯,有时候家庭暴♥力♥问题确实比较棘手。
Well, sometimes domestic violence
is kinda tricky.
家庭暴♥力♥?
Domestic violence?
你知道,百分之八十,我觉得这蛮有趣的。
You know eighty percent, I,
this is kind of interesting, I think.
80%的家庭暴♥力♥事件未必是实际发生的…
Eighty percent of domestic attacks
are not necessarily carried out...
是配偶做的,但有人,呃,雇了…
by the spouse but someone, uh, hired...
配偶或与配偶有某种关系的人,你知道吗?
by the spouse or related to the spouse
in one way or another, you know?
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding me, right?
警长,弗兰克已经两次受伤了。
Sheriff, twice now Frank has been hurt.
他已经两次差点丧命。
Twice now he has almost been killed.
你们对此却什么也没做。
And you guy do shit about it and
现在你却用这种扭曲的方式把责任推到我身上?
now you're finding some twisted
way of blaming me for it?
你知道吗,你真是太不可思议了!
You are unbelievable, you know that?
坐下,姐姐。坐下。
Sit down, sister. Sit down.
现在,“责备”这个词可能用得太重了…
Now, blame might be too strong a term...
在此时此刻。
at this point in time.
但总有一件事让我耿耿于怀。
But there's something that just
keeps picking away at me.
为什么等了六天才来探望他?
Why would you wait six days to
come and visit him?
对于一个恋爱中的女人来说,这有点不寻常,不是吗?
It's kind of unusual for a woman
in love, isn't it?
咦?没有电♥话♥,也没有人报失踪。整整六天了。
Huh? No calls, no missing persons
report filed. Six whole days.
那么,那段时间你在做什么呢?
Now, what were you doing
during all that time?
盯着你的行李看?
Staring at your luggage?
警长,你对弗兰克了解多少?
Sheriff, what do you know
about Frank, huh?
你知道他的身高、名字和体重。
You know his height
and his name and his weight.
你以为这是我们第一次吵架,而他却逃走了吗?
You think this is the first time
we've fought and he's taken off?
为什么不先了解对方再妄下指责呢?
Why don't you get to know a person
before you start making accusations.
亲爱的,我既没时间也没心思去了解你。
Honey, I don't have the time or
the inclination to get to know you.
但我可以告诉你一件事,我一直在做这件事…
But I'll tell you one thing,
I've been doing this...
工作时间够长,就会明白真♥相♥通常会以最简单的形式出现。
job long enough to know that the truth
usually arrives in a dead simple package.
而且,一个人越是试图把事情搞复杂,
And the more complicated
someone tries to make it,
我就越不可能相信。
the less likely I am to believe it.
你也喜欢龙舌兰。
You also like tequila.
龙舌兰酒。这可不是普通的酒,这是活的酒。
Tequila.
This is more, this is a live drink here.
我一个都不要。
I don't want any.
好,再来一个。
Yeah, come on, one more.
我们不应该庆祝吗?
Aren't we celebrating?
我会把你交给当地警方。
I'll turn you into the local authorities.
准备好?
Ready?
嗯,不错。
Hmm. Nice.
现在。
Now.
看到你笑真好。
It's nice to see you smiling.
谢谢。
Thank you.
什么?
What?
没什么。你只是,你,呃,你让我很惊讶。
Nothing.
You just, you, uh, you surprise me.
呃,你身上的这一部分。这让我很惊讶。
This, uh, part of you. It surprises me.
这是好事还是坏事?
Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
这是件好事。显然是好事。
A good thing. A good thing, obviously.
现在你我之间并没有那么大的差别了。
We're not so different now, you and I.
什么?我们从来就不是吗?
What, we never were?
不,相信我,我们确实是。绝对的。
No trust me, we were. Definitely.
是的,我是科尔布。是的。
Yeah. Kolb here. Yeah.
什么,又一个?
What, another one?
总统车队继续行驶
The president's motorcade
continued its swing
今天途经美国西南部—
through the Southwest today,
traveling-
莉兹。
Liz.
是的,医生。
Yes, Doctor.
有人以为我们这儿在开地下酒吧。
Someone thinks we're running
a speakeasy around here.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这些不是我的。
Those aren't mine.
莉兹,我没让你坐下。是别人。
I didn't sat you, Liz. Someone.
去你♥妈♥的♥,你这个变♥态♥。天哪。
Fuck you, you creep. God.
弗兰克,那家剧院里到底发生了什么事?
Frank.
What the hell happened in that theater?
盖伊在我旁边坐下,他说他认识我。
Guy sat down next to me and,
and he said he knew me.
我跟你说过,事情就是这样,就发生了这些事,然后──。
I told you that's all,
that's all that happened, and then-.
你认出他了吗?
Did you recognize him?
你觉得怎么样?你能帮我找找我的烟吗?
What do you think?
Will you look for my smokes, please?
我找过了,但没找到。
I looked for 'em. I can't find them.
弗兰克:这个人长什么样子?
Frank. What did this guy look like?
他看起来像个庞克。
He looked like a pi-, like a punk.
混♥蛋♥。他就坐在你旁边,把你揍得鼻青脸肿?
Punk. And he just sits down next
to you and beats the crap out of you?
不,他先跟我说话,然后把我揍得鼻青脸肿。
No, he talked to me first and
then he beat the crap out of me.
你们聊过了?
You talked?
是的,我谈过了。
Yeah, I talked.
他说的全是些胡言乱语,像是“伙伴”、“暗语”之类的,然后,然后──。
He was all gibberish, like, compadre
and code-like and then, and then-.
这人不是在剧院里攻击你的那个人吧?
This isn't the guy that jumped
you in the theater, is it?
哦,天哪,不要。
Oh, gosh, no.
现在,这些人想让你离开肯定是有原因的。
Now, there's gotta be some reason
these guys want you out of the way.
弗兰克,帮帮我。
Frank, help me out here.
你得开始把这笔交易的各个环节串连起来。
You gotta start putting the pieces
together in this deal.
总统呢?
What about the president?
那些作品呢?
What about those pieces?
警长,那可不是块很大的拼图吗?
Isn't that a pretty big piece, Sheriff?
弗兰克,这根本说不通。
Frank, it doesn't make any sense.
这里不是纽约市,也不是华盛顿特区。
This isn't New York City or
Washington, D.C.
看看我们现在身处何地。
Look where we are here.
这跟总统有什么关系?
What's the president got to do with it?
事故发生在新墨西哥州黑点镇郊区。
The crash occurred just outside
of Black Point, New Mexico.
目前他们还不确定车内是否有驾驶。
At this point they're uncertain
if there's a driver inside.
但可以肯定的是,没有人能越过这条高速公路。
But what is certain is no one is
getting past this highway.
显然,这是横跨整条道路。
Obviously,
this is crossing the entire roadway.
这意味着他们将不得不改道交通。
That means they're going to have
to divert traffic.
他们还得找地方停放总统车队。
They also have to find someplace
to put the presidential motorcade.
现在这里什么都传不进来。
Nothing is getting through
here right now.
来吧,和我跳舞。
Come on, dance with me.
警长。达里厄斯·索雷斯滕森。
Sheriff. Darius Thorestensen.
总统竞选连任的公♥关♥总监。
PR director for the president's
reelection campaign.
我,呃,需要就一件紧急的事情跟你谈谈…
电影精选列表