I don't remember you.
美国特勤局。
United States Secret Service.
我想报告一起可能对总统构成威胁的事件。
I'd like to report a possible threat
to the president.
先生,请问是哪个部门?
What department, sir?
我想报告一起威胁总统的事件。
I would like to report a threat
to the president.
我不知道是哪个部门。总统威胁部门。
I don't know what department.
The Threat to the president Department.
先生,您是在威胁我吗?
Are you making a threat, sir?
不,我不是,我没有威胁性。
No, I'm not a, I'm not threatening.
我是,我是在警告。
I'm a, I'm warning.
- 您的姓名和所在地是? - 不用了,这不重要。
- What is your name and your location?
- Please, I don't, it doesn't matter.
- 先生,您贵姓? - 我叫弗兰克。
- What's your name, sir?
- My name is Frank.
先生,您的姓氏是?
Last name, sir?
卡瓦诺。
Kavanaugh.
你的职业是什么?
What's your occupation?
我不知道。我该怎么办?是……?
I don't know. What do I do? Is-?
- 你在国税局工作。 - 我在国税局工作。
- You work for the IRS.
- I work for the IRS.
谢谢您,先生。我得让您稍等一下。
Thank you, sir.
I'm gonna have to put you on hold.
请不要让我等待。这是,拜托,拜托,le-。
Please don't put me on hold.
This is, please, please, le-.
菱形。
Rhombus.
那是什么?
What was that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你不知道你刚才在打给谁吗?
You don't know who you were calling?
标准加密。
Standard encryption.
语♥音♥控制。
Voice activated.
我认为这是一个页面。
I think it's a page.
法兰克……你在做什么?
Frank...what are you doing?
你打算回床上躺下吗?
Will you get back in bed?
他知道自己身上发生了什么事吗?
Does he know what happened to him?
其实,他有点古怪。
Well, actually, he's kind of off the wall.
如果他告诉我们的有些道理呢?
What if there's some truth to
what he's telling us?
呃,记忆力衰退的人常常会过度补偿我们所说的…
Uh, people with memory loss often
overcompensate for what we call...
记忆真空。
the memory vacuum.
他们的思维会填补空白,从而创造一个以舒适为导向的现实。
Their minds fill in the gaps in order
to create a comfort-based reality.
如果他们记不起自己以前是做什么工作的,
If they can't remember
what they did for a living,
他们可以很方便地创建一个。
they can conveniently create one.
他们是足球员……或者是警♥察♥,或者——。
They were a, a football player...
or a cop or-.
特务?
Secret agent?
杰克,没错。
Jack, exactly.
这可能是他八年级时看的最后一部电影或读的最后一本书。
It could be the last movie he saw
or book he read in the eighth grade.
人的思维就像一台难以预测的机器。
The mind is an unpredictable machine.
那笔交易绝对没有任何可疑之处。
There's absolutely nothing....
suspicious in that transaction.
是啊,迟早会出问题。
Yeah, well. Somethin'
will rear its ugly head sooner or later.
记忆力衰退是一件棘手的事。
Memory loss is a tricky thing.
如果它能恢复,通常会先出现闪光…
When it returns, if it returns,
it usually starts with flashes...
并如洪水般涌来。
and comes on in a flood.
当然,也可能有副作用。
Of course, there can be side effects.
副作用。
Side effects.
昏厥、恶心、不同程度的震颤。
Blackouts,
nausea varying degrees of tremors.
但如果你同意放松一下…
But if you agree to take it easy...
未来几天内不要出行,直到…
no traveling for a few days until...
我们完全没问题,我看不出他有什么理由不能离开这里。
we're totally in the clear I see no
reason why he can't check outta here.
那真是个好消息,不是吗?
Well, that's good news, isn't it?
请在此处签名。
Just sign right here.
嗨,我是弗兰克。
Hi. I'm Frank.
但我上班穿西装。
But I wear a suit to work.
你快乐吗?
Are you happy?
可能出现的副作用。
Possible side effects.
外面还有人。
There are people out there.
外面还有人。
There are people out there-.
我以前没见过他。
I haven't seen him before.
不太像我自己。
Not quite myself.
他今天将被释放。
He's being released today.
别担心,我们会找到他们的。好的。
Don't worry. We'll find'em. Fine.
万物归一。
All is one.
谢谢。
Thank you.
那不是——。那位医生是——。
That's not-. That doctor was-.
可能只是你太紧张了,过段时间就好了。
Probably just your nerves. It'll go away.
是啊,很可能是这双鞋的问题。
Yeah. It's probably these shoes.
你的最爱。
Your favorites.
你不喜欢它们?
You don't like 'em?
它们不合身。
They don't fit right.
你不必穿它们。
You don't have to wear them.
我知道。对不起。
I know-. I'm sorry.
没关系。你想穿拖鞋吗?
It's okay.
You want to wear your slippers?
好的,对不起。
All right. I'm sorry.
没关系。
It's okay.
好了。
There you go.
那样会感觉好些。
Those will feel better.
你好,警长。
Hi, Sheriff.
听说医生要让你出去走走,是吗?
So, I hear the doc's gonna
let you take a walk, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
法兰克,咱们先把话说清楚。
Well, let's get something clear,
you know, Frank.
你是我目睹谋杀未遂事件的唯一证人。
You're my only eye
witness to an attempted murder.
你明白这一点,对吧?
You understand that, don't you?
如果有什么小事开始在你脑海中浮现…
If any little thing starts coming
back to you...
你知道,你必须,我需要知道这件事。
you know, you gotta,
I need to know about it.
当然。
Of course.
我的意思是,我们不能让你离开这座城市。
I mean, we can't allow you to
be leaving town.
不,我们知道。是的。
No, we know that. Yeah.
我们不再需要它了。
We don't have any need for
this anymore.
我想或许你能用得上。
I thought maybe you could use it.
在这个国家,男人不应该没有一顶好帽子。
Man shouldn't be without
a good hat in this country.
是的。保持联♥系♥。现在,你掌握了我的会员资料。
Yeah. Stay in touch.
Now, you got my members.
谢谢,警长。
Thanks, Sheriff.
想去吗?
Wanna go?
我们当时正前往墨西哥,去海边。
We were on our way to Mexico, the ocean.
打算和朋友们单独待一段时间。
Planned on spending some time
without your friends.
所以我有你不喜欢的朋友?
So I have friends you don't like?
不,我只是想和你单独待一会儿。
No. I just wanted to have you to
myself for awhile.
墨西哥离芝加哥很远。
Mexico is a long way from Chicago.
没错……我就是这么说的。
That's exactly...what I said.
我不想直接去饭店。
I don't want to go straight to the hotel.
弗兰克,拜托。人们不会坐等意外发生。
Frank, come on.
People don't just wait for accidents.
所以才叫意外事故。
That's why they're called accidents.
肯定要出事了。
Something's gonna happen.
就在这里。
Right here.
我感觉到了。
I feel it.
就让警长履行他的职责吧。
Just let the sheriff do his job.
这不是警长的职责。还有一些——
This is not the sheriff's job.
There's some-.
如果他们知道我没死怎么办?如果他们回来了怎么办?
What if they know that I'm not dead?
What if they come back?
这可算不上什么奢华享受。
Not exactly the lap of luxury.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没有什么。
Nothing.
你想喝点什么吗?水之类的?
电影精选列表