I, uh need to speak to you regarding
an urgent matter with the...
美国总统。
president of the United States.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
美国总统。
The president of the United States.
你看起来很好。
You look nice.
谢谢。
Thank you.
所以,你们定好日期了吗?
So, have you set a date yet?
为了什么?
For what?
为你的婚礼。
For your wedding.
哦,不,我们…
Oh. No, we've...
我们已经,我们已经…
we've, we've...
我们没有,呃…
we haven't, uh...
我一直在忙其他事情。
been doing other things.
或许你的优先事项改变了。
Maybe your priorities have shifted.
你知道吗,你很幸运。
You're lucky, you know.
有些人为了重新开始会不惜一切代价。
Some people will do anything
to start over again.
你也是这样吗?
Are you like that?
我可以问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
当然。
Sure.
你有没有做过什么特别糟糕的事?
Have you ever done anything really bad?
我当地的亡灵成员情况如何?
How's my local member
of the undead holding up?
嘿,莉兹,等等。你在干什么?
Hey, Liz, wait. What are you doing?
你脑袋里有什么新鲜事吗?
What's new in that noggin of yours?
你还在追捕那个独行枪手吗?
You still chasing the lone gunman?
老兄,你这时机也太差了吧。
Man, you are, got terrible timing.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
请问可以给我帐单吗?
Can I get my bill, please?
别担心,弗兰克。你可以相信我。
Come on, Frank. You can trust me.
现在,你听取一个外行人的建议。
Now, you take a layman's advice.
小心背后。
Watch your back.
听。
Listen.
你有什么要说的吗?
Do you have something to say?
我就直说了吧,好吗?
Let me just say it straight, okay?
莉兹。
Liz.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我明天就要离开这座城市了。
I'm leaving town tomorrow.
为什么?
Why?
如果你愿意,可以跟我一起去。
If you want, you can come with me.
重新开始。
Start over.
嗯?怎么回事?为什么?发生什么事了?
Hmm, what, m-, why?
What's happening?
如果一切都不同了,你会怎么做?
What would you do if everything
was different?
一切都变了。
Everything is different.
你还记得在医院你问我有没有人照顾我吗?
Do you remember at the hospital
you asked me if anyone takes care of me?
嗯。你还记得吗?
- Yeah.
- Do you remember?
嗯,好吧,明天吧。
Um, well, tomorrow,
如果你想来,我会在中午在这里等你。
I will be here waiting for you
at noon if you want to come.
我的帽子掉了。
My hat fell off.
赶紧离开这里。
Get the hell outta here.
不行。你是我的车。
Can't. You're my ride.
好的,我们会学到教训的,好吗?
Fine. We'll learn, all right?
那位留着胡子的家伙是谁?
Who's that, guy in the beard, huh?
我叫诺瓦罗。
Name's Novaro.
在边境这边经营走私集团。
Runs a smuggling syndicate
this side of the border.
人口走私。
Smuggling humans.
诺瓦罗向德普行贿。
Novaro greases Dep's palm.
雪莉把他们转移到更靠近边境巡逻队的内陆地区。
Shirl moves 'em further up
country away from border patrol.
这个小小的行动实际上资助了他竞选警长。
This little operation's practically
funding his bid for sheriff.
这是否与总统有关?
Could this possibly have to do
with the president?
哦,没什么,兄弟。我跟你说过,真的没什么。
Oh, nothin', man. I told you.
Nothin' at all.
这一切不可能只是我的想像。
It can't just all be in my imagination.
这是边境小镇的奇特。
It's border town strangeness.
这些人很可能在你人生的道路上与你擦肩而过。
These are the guys that probably
came across your path.
我以前认为的一切,嗯,其实都是谎言。
Everything, um,
that I thought was true is a lie.
他们说的全是真的。
Everything they said was true.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我不想谈论这件事。
I don't want to talk about it.
你听得到我吗?
Can you hear me?
是的,是斯特林剧院。晚上十一点开演。
Yeah, it's Sterling. Theater at eleven.
当然可以。
Yeah, sure.
那是谁?
Who was that?
是剧院里的那个人。
It's the that guy from the theater.
英镑。
Sterling.
他说,他说他想见你。
He said, he, he said he wants to meet.
你不必这样做。
You don't have to do this.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
正在寻找你。
Looking for you.
剧院的那个叫斯特林的家伙打了个电♥话♥。他想见个面。
That guy Sterling from the theater
he called. He wants a meeting.
是啊,你知道今天谁要来镇上吗?
Yeah, have you got any idea
who's coming to town today?
世界卫生组织?
Who?
我给你个提示。他住在一栋白色的大房♥子里。
I'll give you a hint.
He lives in a big white house.
法兰克,你到底是怎么知道这些破事的,我真是百思不得其解。
Now, how the hell you know this shit,
Frank, is beyond me.
谁在那里?
Who's there?
听着,弗兰克。
Now, look, Frank.
我不知道你是谁,也不知道你来自哪里,更不知道你的故事。
I don't know who you are or where you
come from or what your story is,
但不知为何,我相信你。
but for some reason or another
I believe you.
但如果你无论如何都无法…
But if there's any way in hell
that you're settin'...
我醒过来,或是准备在我背后捅一刀,
me up or fixin' to put a knife in my back,
你最好现在就跟我说实话。
you better level with me right now,
因为我在这里为你冒了很大的风险。
'cause I'm hanging my ass out
on a limb here for you.
我只能告诉你,我所知道的都是真♥相♥。
All I can tell you is that,
that what I know is the truth.
我保证。
I promise.
好的。
All right.
我给你五分钟时间,然后我马上进去。
I'll give you five minutes and
then I'm coming in after you.
你甚至知道总统的名字吗?
Do you even know the president's name?
了解我们是谁吗?
Understand who we are?
他去了哪里?
Where did he go?
这家伙是从后门进去的。
Well, this guy went through the back.
嘿,是我,尼可。
Hey, it's me, Nico.
我收到你的讯息了。
I got your message.
斯特林一直在找你。我们开始吧。
Sterling's been looking for you.
We're on.
是的,是斯特林。
Yeah, it's Sterling.
剧院晚上十一点开演。
The theater at eleven.
你威胁了总统。
You're, you threatened the president.
计划是——。
The plan is-.
嘿,雪莉,你看到法兰克了吗?
Hey, Shirl, you seen Frank anywhere?
不,我没见过弗兰克。
No, I haven't seen Frank.
我过去一个小时都在忙着看那些关于我的垃圾报道。
I've been busy the last hour
reading about this junk about me.
都是你干的。
And it's your doing.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
它简直就是一堆垃圾。
It's nothing but a piece of trash.
没错,它就是垃圾。
That's exactly what it is. It's junk.
你诋毁了我的人格。
You have assassinated my character.
该死的,
And, God damn it,
我想让你知道,如果你想打一场好仗,我会奉陪到底。
I want you to know if you want
a good fight I'll give you one.
我这该死的七十二年人生。
All seventy-two fuckin' years of me.
如果你不看着我,我就把你拉下马。
And I'll take you down if you
don't watch me.
电影精选列表