今天在德克萨斯州埃尔帕索…
In El Paso, Texas today...
历史性的总统…
The historical presidential...
车队标志着第一次
motorcade marks the first time
在短短一代人的时间里,一位总统走遍了全国各地——
within a generation a president
has set out across the country--
收到。惠普,请转到三频道。
Copy. HP, go to Channel Three.
嘿,我是尼可。
Hey, this is Nico.
街道安全,首领就在眼前。
The street's secure and chief in sight.
查看。
Check.
广场安全。
Plaza secure.
你听得到我吗?
Can you hear me?
你听得到我吗?
Can you hear me?
听我说。试着睁开你的眼睛。
Hear me. Try to open your eyes.
你听得到我吗?
Can you hear me?
你听得到我吗?
Can you hear me?
你肯定没事的。
You're gonna be just fine.
你肯定没事的。
You're gonna be just fine.
医生,关于那位无名氏,有什么消息吗?
So, Doc.
What's the word on our John Doe?
右侧顶枕沟和顶叶受到外伤。
Trauma to the right parieto-occipital
sulcus and parietal lobe.
请用英语。
In English, por favor.
子弹击中头骨后反弹,没有伤及脑部。他目前处于昏迷状态。
The bullet ricocheted off the skull
and missed his brain. He's in a coma.
他出局了,但身体没事吧?
So he's out, but physically he's okay?
他不会打完十八洞高尔夫的,杰克。
We, he's not gonna play eighteen
holes of golf, Jack.
他处于昏迷状态,可能永远不会醒来。
He's in a coma. He may never come to.
他胜算有多大?给我个数字。
Well, what are his chances?
Give me a number.
嗯,整体恢复率百分之五十。
Well, fifty percent total recovery.
35% 部分。
Thirty-five percent partial.
百分之十五的几率你可以把他种在土里,看着他长大。
Fifteen percent you can plant him
in the ground and watch him grow.
但我们可能不得不把他调到阿尔伯克基。
But we may have to move him to
Albuquerque.
稍等片刻。
Now, hold a minute.
我不想让这家伙在阿尔伯克基扮演僵尸
I don't want this guy playing
zombie up at Albuquerque
我们这儿居然有个杀人犯在逍遥法外。
while we got a murderer
running around here.
现在,你要不惜一切代价让他清醒过来。
Now, you do whatever it takes
to snap his ass back to reality.
立刻。他一崩溃你就打电♥话♥给我。
Pronto. You call me the minute he breaks.
杰克。我身上就只有这顶该死的帽子。
Jack. All I got out here is this damn hat.
别让任何人碰那顶帽子,雪莉。
Don't let anyone touch that hat, Shirl.
我需要列印照片。
I need to get prints.
将周界再扩大一百码。
Expand the perimeter another
hundred yards.
仔细筛检每一粒沙子。
Sift through every little grain of sand.
你知道,证据很容易在外面迅速消失。
You know, evidence has a way of
disappearing right quick out there.
我知道你喜欢法医监定。
And I know how you like forensic.
我知道你在这方面很擅长。
I know how you good you are with it
我知道你也知道这件事即将发生。
and I know you know
it's the coming thing.
我们将从头到尾仔细检查这东西。
We'll check this thing from ass to appetite.
好了,医生来了。我得走了。
Okay, the doc's here. I gotta go.
我可以抽烟吗?
Mind if I smoke?
你知道我总有一天要做什么吗?
You know what I'm gonna do one day?
我要去旅行。
I'm gonna go traveling.
你去过新几内亚吗?
You ever been in New Guinea?
非洲怎么样?
How about Africa?
西班牙。
Spain.
那太好了。
That'd be nice.
祝你今天过得非常愉快。
Have a real good day.
等你身体好些了,也许我会带你去看一场斗牛。
Maybe if you get better I'll take
you to one of those bullfights.
哦,里约热内卢。我们要去那里。
Oh. Rio. That's where we're going.
先生?先生…
Sir? Sir....
不好意思,你需要──
excuse me, you need to-
我无可奉告。我的天。
I've got no comment. Christ.
我们最不需要的就是一群阿尔伯克基的记者来挑拨离间。
That's all we need is a bunch of
Albuquerque reporters stirring shit up.
我不想让全镇的人都对这个人感到兴奋。
I don't want the town to get excited
about this guy.
别担心,我会向他们简单说明。
Don't worry about it. I'll brief 'em.
是的。但你们必须答应我,时间不能超过五分钟。
Yeah. But you guys have to promise
me no more than five minutes.
承诺。
Promise.
先生?
Sir?
这是警长——
This is Sheriff--
科尔布警长。你可以叫我杰克。
Sheriff Kolb. You can call me Jack.
这是一个小镇。这是我的副手。
It's a small town. This is my deputy.
雪莉·卡什。孩子,你叫什么名字?
Shirl Cash. Have you got a name, son?
比如说,你碰巧知道吗…
Say, you wouldn't happen to know...
你觉得是谁对你做了这件事?
who might have done this to you,
do you?
他听得到我说话吗?
Is he hearing me?
他正在回应。
He was responding.
我听得见。我能清楚地听到你说话。
I can hear. I can hear you fine.
我只是想知道我是否认识你。
I just wondered if I knew you.
如果你了解我,答案一定是否定的。
If you knew me, no.
我是说,你承认的时候,我们顺道来过这个房♥间。
We, I mean, we stopped by
the room here when you admitted,
但当时你处于昏迷状态。
but you were unconscious at the time.
她说,你是黑洞的警长。
You're the sheriff of, she said,
it was, b-, it was bI-. Black Hole.
黑点。
Black Point.
黑洞差不多就行了。
Black Hole's close enough.
还有,呃……警长,
And, uh...Sheriff,
杰克警长,你能告诉我——
Sheriff Jack, could you tell me-.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
我知道你是谁吗?嗯,不知道。
Do I know who you are? Well, no.
我希望你能告诉我。
I was hoping you'd be able to tell me that.
你看,我们没找到任何身分证件。你的钱包很可能被偷了。
See, we didn't, didn't find any I.D.
You wallet was probably lifted.
事实上,我们只找到了这些。
In fact, all we found was this.
菱形?你明白这是什么意思吗?
Rhombus?
Does that mean anything to you?
我试着拨♥打♥那个号♥码,但接通的好像是某种寻呼机。不是吗?
Tried calling it, but it was a pager
of some sort. No?
那这个呢?
Well, what about this?
你认得出来吗?
This, you recognize that?
这是一顶帽子。
It's a hat.
“是的。”一个陌生人说,“便利店里的格兰特老头儿。”
It is. Old Man Grant down at the
convenience store said a stranger
买♥♥了一台一模一样的,然后用他的ATM机拿了钱。
bought one just like it and used
his ATM machine.
这些内容你是否有所耳闻?
Does any of that ring a bell with you?
真是老生常谈了。
Just old hat.
看来我们只能全力以赴了。
Well, it looks like we just gotta
get stuck into it
我们也要密切注意ATM机的监视器画面,看看能不能发现什么。
and watch us a lotta ATM
footage see if something shows up.
是的。
Yep.
现在,如果,呃,有什么事真的回到你身边,
Now, if, uh,
anything does come back to you,
你们都给我们喊一声,好吗?
you give us a holler, all...right?
哦,是出事了吗?
Oh there was, is there an accident?
一场非常严重的意外。
A really big accident.
好吧,我想史密斯先生今晚应该已经玩得差不多了。
Okay, well, I thing Mister Smith
has had about enough for one night.
那我们为什么不走呢?
So why don't we just go?
果冻。如果你,如果我能吃到一些…
Jell-O. If you, if I could have some...
红色果冻,那应该不错。
red Jell-O, that would be good.
雪莉,快点。
Shirl, come on.
嗯,是的,祝你好运。
Uh, yeah, do-, good luck to you.
谢谢您,副警长。
Thank you, Deputy.
能不能给这位先生拿点果冻?
Get this man some Jell-O, would you?
今天扩大搜寻范围时,你发现了什么?
Find anything out there when you
extended the perimeter today?
不,一点儿也没有。
No, not a damn thing.
你觉得那些八卦专栏作家是怎么知道这件事的?
How do you suppose those gossip
columnists got wind of this.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
电影精选列表