如果你们再乱动 不好好听这位年轻人讲话
if you don't stop moving and listen to what this young man has to say.
-说吧 迈克 没人打扰了 -谢谢长官
-Go ahead, Mike, you're clear. -Thank you, sir.
你们刚刚见到的是德雷克·萨比奇 一位伟大的美国士兵
You just met Drake Sabitch, a great American soldier.
我想再给你们介绍几位同样伟大的美国士兵
I'd like to tell you a little bit about some other great American soldiers.
德雷克·萨比奇的祖父 温斯顿·萨比奇
Drake Sabitch's grandfather, Winston Sabitch,
他的名字就列在这份名单的首位
whose name you'll find at the top of this list.
记录显示他登记投票支持了特雷西州长
It says that he registered and voted for Governor Tracy.
我们很荣幸能有他这样的选民
And we're proud to have him as a voter.
闭嘴,丫头
Hold your tongue, wench.
事实上,温斯顿·萨比奇1918年死在阿贡森林
The fact is Winston Sabitch was killed in the Argonne forest in 1918.
一艘齐柏林飞艇砸中他脑袋,把他脑浆都从屁♥股♥里震出来了
A zeppelin landed on his head, smashing his head clean out of his ass.
那是我爷爷。愿他碎块安息,长官
That's my granddad. Rest in pieces, sir.
诺里斯·萨比奇1944年在硫磺岛见了上帝
Norris Sabitch met his maker in Iwo Jima, 1944.
纳尔逊·萨比奇在朝鲜三八线附近阵亡
Nelson Sabitch was killed near the 38th Parallel in Korea.
然而昨天,这些死人居然成功投了票
However, yesterday, these men managed to cast their vote
给伊芙琳·特蕾西
for Evelyn Tracy.
大家都听到了,这是选民欺诈
You heard it here, folks. Voter fraud.
现在,这些人有一半葬在加菲尔德公墓。就在这一个县
Now, half these people are buried in the Garfield Cemetery. That's one county.
恐怕整个州的情况都是如此
It's probably the same all over the state.
等等,年轻人
Now hold on just a minute, young fellow.
这一切都有合理解释。诺伊施万德!
There's a perfectly good explanation for all of this. Neuschwander!
确实存在合理原因
Actually, there is a perfectly good explanation for this.
-是她指使我们干的 -你给我闭嘴!
-She put us up to it. -Would you shut up!
-都是她主使的 -闭嘴!
-It's all her. -Shut up!
我不在乎
I don't care.
诸位,这位年轻人是位爱国志士
Ladies and gentlemen, this young man is a fine patriot.
他值得被我们抬起来欢呼。过来吧
He deserves to be hoisted up on our shoulders. Come here.
-警官 真的没必要这样!-来吧 别客气
-Sergeant, please, this isn't necessary! -Come on. Come on.
天啊 你可真是个高大的美国人
Boy, you're a large American.
放我下来!快放我下来!
Get off of me! Off of me!
我脚被卡住了点 抱歉 实在不好意思
My foot's caught a little bit. I'm sorry. I beg your pardon.
州长大人 应该说是前州长 我只是想把脚拔♥出♥来♥!
Governor, I should say Ex-Governor, I'm just trying to get it out!
老天!
Man!
不不不!
No, no, no!
谁来帮帮我!
Somebody help me!
最近咋样?
How are ya?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
救命啊,帮帮忙!
Help, please.
兄弟,谢了,多亏有你
Thanks for everything, bro.
听着,在竞选期间有几次
Listen, there were times during the campaign
我有点忘了什么才是真正重要的
when I kind of lost sight of what really mattered.
-我真不该怀疑你的。-谢了兄弟,这话暖心了
-I never should have doubted you. -Thanks, man. That's cool.
你确定不想来我团队工作?
Are you sure you don't want a job on my staff?
知道吗艾尔?我觉得我真不是搞政♥治♥的料
You know what, Al? I don't think I'm really cut out for politics.
况且我还得忙着重建那个娱乐中心呢,明白吗?
Besides I got a lot of work to do rebuilding that Rec Center, you know?
-孩子们可喜欢那地方了,所以... -是啊,我懂
-Kids really love the place, so... -Yeah, I know.
嘿,有个小伙儿你得认识下。斯科特,过来一下
Hey, I got somebody you got to meet. Hey, Scott, come here for a second.
这小孩可太神了,你绝对得见识下
You got to check this kid out. He's unbelievable.
他投球手臂跟你当年一样厉害。嗨斯科特
He's got an arm on him like you used to have. Hey, Scott.
州长先生,能给我签个名吗?求您了?
Hey, Mr. Governor, can I please have your autograph?
当然可以。不过要写准州长当选人
Why not? Governor-elect.
长点脑子,笨蛋
Get it right, moron.
-给。-哇!
-There you go. -Wow!
看这个。斯科特,传给我。嗨,伙计!
Check this out. Give me a toss, Scott. Hey, buddy!
传得好,斯科特。天啊,这小子臂力惊人
Nice toss, Scott. Man, the kid's got a cannon.
-跑远点。-好的
-Go long. -Okay.
-对不起女士!-您没事吧?
-I'm sorry, ma'am! -Are you okay?
-再见了老弟。-好的,回头见,阿尔
-So long, little brother. -Okay, see you, Al.
就这样了吗,史蒂夫?
So this is it, huh, Steve?
我想我会想你的
I guess I'm gonna miss you.
但我不会想念顶在脑门上的9毫米手♥枪♥...你当时到底怎么想的?
I'm not gonna miss a 9mm to my head, but... What were you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了伙计们 别做我不干的事
All right, you guys. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
天啊 不要 别起飞 求你了
Oh, my God! No! No! Please don't take off! Please!
阿尔 阿尔 不要
Al! Al! No, no!