你好啊,我是迈克·唐纳利。很高兴认识你
How you doing? Mike Donnelly. Nice to meet you.
幸会。过来,给你看个东西
Nice to meet you. Come here, I wanna show you something.
德雷克,你看过李小龙的电影吗?
Drake, you ever watch any Bruce Lee movies?
我收藏了所有激光影碟。快进来吧
I got every one of them on laserdisc. Well, come in, come in.
这该死的辩论从一开始就不该举♥行♥!
That damn debate should have never happened in the first place!
唐纳利那个混♥蛋♥对我说的每句话都要抖机灵
That son of a bitch Donnelly had a smart-ass comment to make
-每句都要插嘴!-明白,长官
-after everything I said! -Yes, ma'am.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我已经等不及想看他落马时的表情了
I can't wait to see the look on his face when he goes down.
恕我直言,州长,但如果是他落马的话
With all deference, Governor, but if he goes down.
这完全取决于选民投票率,我们的人预测会很高
It's all up to the voter turnout, which our people think will be very high.
最好是这样,否则我就把你的蛋蛋泡在罐子里放桌上
Well, it better be, or I'll have your balls in a jar on my desk.
很小的罐子
A very small jar.
你困了吗?
Are you getting sleepy?
晚安
Good night.
带回家,放床上
Take home, put in bed.
晚安,亲爱的
Good night, dear.
她完全符合法定年龄
She's totally legal.
证件齐全,税务一分不少
I've got all her papers and I pay all the taxes.
干活很利索,就是“不会说话”
Very good help, but "no speaka."
谁?他有什么事?
Who? What does he want?
不太清楚,但他说您应该会喜欢
I'm not sure, but he says he thinks you'll like it.
失礼了
Pardon me.
崔西州长,这位是...
Governor Tracy, this is Mr....
叫先生就行
Mr.'s fine.
当时我那小脑瓜里是这么盘算的
So here's what went through my little head.
我手上有些你手下小弟们
I got some pictures of your boys
纵火烧皮尔斯县娱乐中心的照片
setting the Pierce County Rec Hall ablaze.
或者说 看起来像是迈克·唐纳利纵火的照片
Or pictures that look like Mike Donnelly set the fire.
等到选举临近时
I wait for election day to near.
落后的一方
Whoever's trailing
就会花大价钱买♥♥下最有利的照片
gives good money for whichever picture does them best.
直觉告诉我 你落后了正合我意
My gut says I'm glad you're trailing.
那得先让我看看照片
Well, I'll have to see the pictures first.
问题是,现在你得告诉我你的名字
Here's the rub. Now you'll have to tell me your name
这样我才知道支票开给谁
so I'll know who to make out the check to.
我最好的朋友都叫我现金
My best friends call me Cash.
-答应我你会... -闭嘴,史蒂夫
-Promise me you'll... -Shut up, Steve.
能出什么问题?我投完票就回家
What could go wrong? I vote, I go home.
-那边。-我赶上了吗?
-Over there. -Did I make it?
-对。姓名和地址。-迈克·唐纳利,卡斯威尔街612号♥
-Yes. Name and address. -Mike Donnelly, 612 Caswell Street.
他在干嘛?
What's he doing?
我被卡在这玩意儿里了!
I'm stuck in this thing!
-住手!-我有幽闭恐惧症!
-Stop that! -I'm claustrophobic!
-天啊!-救命!
-Oh, my God! -Help!
-别这样!你疯了吗?-我喘不过气了
-Stop that! Are you crazy? -I can't breathe.
快把这东西从我身上拿开!
Get this thing off of me!
没事的,女士。我...
It's okay. It's okay, ma'am. I...
给您。很抱歉。给您女士,这是我的错
Here you go. I'm sorry. Here you go, ma'am. That is my fault.
我...给您
I'm... Here you go.
好了女士。好的。很抱歉
There you go, ma'am. Okay. Okay. I'm sorry.
你这个...愚蠢的白♥痴♥!你在干什么?
You... You stupid jerk! What are you doing?
看看这个
Look at this.
你投了谁的票?
Who'd you vote for?
现在我们继续大选之夜的报道
We now continue with our election night coverage.
我敢打赌出口民调我们已经领先10个点了
I bet the exit polls already have us by 10 points.
经过昨晚的事件后
So after the events of last night,
选民情绪出现波动是意料之中的
a slight shift in voter sentiment was expected,
但没人预料到会这样
but no one anticipated this.
今天凌晨曝光的这张照片显示迈克·唐纳利
Early this morning, this photo was released linking Mike Donnelly
与皮尔斯县休闲中心纵火案现场有关联
to the scene of the Pierce County Recreation Center fire.
对那名心怀不满的前员工纵火的指控
The arson accusations against the disgruntled former employee
出现得实在太不是时候
came at the worst possible time
正值他兄弟阿尔·唐纳利竞选州长的关键时期
for his brother Al Donnelly's drive to the governor's mansion.
特雷西州长即将宣布胜选
Governor Tracy is about to claim victory.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我兄弟因为我的事输掉了选举
My brother lost his election because of me.
考利茨县计票结果:特雷西领先280票
Cowlitz County, Tracy wins by 280.
加菲尔德县计票结果:特雷西1048票,唐纳利834票
Garfield County, Tracy 1,048, Donnelly 834.
特雷西拿下了加菲尔德县?
Tracy won Garfield County?
咱们的草根竞选活动在那可真是成效显著啊,是吧?
A lot of good our grass roots campaign did up there, right?
1048票对834票?
1,048 to 834?
总共1882张票
That's 1,882 votes.
加菲尔德县总共才1502名选民
There's only 1,502 voters up in Garfield County.
这事儿不对劲
Something isn't right.
州长正在前往竞选总部的路上
The Governor is now on her way to campaign headquarters,
预计她将在那里发表胜选演说
where she's expected to make her victory speech.
-就是这帮人放的火。-那些州警?
-Those are the guys that started the fire. -Those troopers?
他们当时穿着便衣,但绝对是他们!
They were wearing street clothes, but that is them!
史蒂夫,我们现在就得给阿尔打电♥话♥
Steve, we gotta call Al now.
等等,我得先办件事
Wait a minute. I gotta do something first.
找到了!加菲尔德县的选民登记表
Here it is! Voter registration for Garfield County.
我就知道!快看这些名字眼熟吗?
I knew it! Lookie here. Any of these names look familiar?
你说对了
You were right.
没错,阿尔不是败选,是被阴了。证据就在这儿
Yeah, Al didn't lose, he got cheated. And we got proof right here.
我们该打电♥话♥通知媒体
So we get on the phone and alert the press.
去她的,她让全州人都看我笑话
Screw that. She embarrassed me in front of the whole state.
还害得我们兄弟反♥目♥
She messed up things between me and my brother.
现在是算账的时候了。她在哪儿?
Now it's gonna be payback time. Where can I find her?
上午10点在州长官邸有场选举后的庆祝仪式
There's a post-election ceremony at the Governor's Mansion at 10:00 a.m.
没什么能阻止我们了
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
好吧,也许我们需要些帮手
Okay, maybe we could use some help.
我们那儿见。没你帮忙这事绝对办不成
We'll meet you there. There's no way we can do this without you.
萨比奇中士,你是个真正的美国人。我感谢你。好的
You're a true American, Sergeant Sabitch. I thank you. Okay.
罗比,这是我求你办的最大的一件事
Robbie, this is the biggest thing I've ever asked of you.
你确定没问题?
Are you sure it's cool?
不,问题大了。如果你被拦下
No, it's not cool. And if you get pulled over,
我打算谎称车子被偷了,这样就能保住工作
I'm gonna say the car was stolen so that I can keep my job.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
别用磁带播放器,它最近老是短路
Do not use the tape deck, 'cause it's been shorting out on me.
别忘了
Don't forget.
这到底是怎么回事?
What is this all about?
我们得10点前赶到那里
We got to be there at 10:00.
好了各位,让一让。执行公务
Okay, people. Coming through. Official police business.
动作都利索点,别逼我滥用职权
I want you to step lively. Do not make me abuse my power.
这些家伙真把我们当警♥察♥了
These guys think we're real cops.
-那到底是什么鬼东西? -好像是路面碎片之类的
-What the hell was that? -A chunk of the road or something.
我差点吓得尿裤子
I just chunked in my pants.
看见那只虫子没?直接糊挡风玻璃上了
You see that bug? It smacked the windshield.
老兄我去弄掉。给
Man, I'll get it. Here.
这破玩意儿开关在哪?这车里操纵杆也太多了吧
Where is the fricking thing? We got like levers galore in this thing.
太诡异了,那虫子直冲我飞来
Man, that was weird. That bug was coming at me,
我跟它完全就是四目相对
I totally connected eyes with him.
它就像慢动作似的在说"我刹不住!也不想刹!"
He was, like, slow motion going, "I can't stop! Don't wanna!"
天啊太疯狂了。简直诡异到家了
Man, that was wild. It was so weird.
他刚才还在说 "我过得很好 活着真好 活着真好...然后猝死!"
He was coming, just going, "My life's good. I'm alive, alive, alive, dead!"
但这地图太重了
But this map is heavy.
上面画了那么多长袍
It's got all those robes on it.
盗贼?
Rogues?
十字架?
Roods?
-我...我说不来这个词 -是道路!
-I can't... I can't say that word. -Roads!
道路!
Roads!
道...道路!这词念起来有点怪对吧?
Row-woods! That's sort of a weird word, isn't it?
老兄 这词确实邪门
That is a freaky word, man.
太诡异了
Very, very freaky.
我嗨了,你也是!
I'm stoned. So are you!
罗-伍兹
Row-woods.
该死,笑气漏进车里了!
Damn it, the nitrous oxide's leaking into the car!
伙计!我们得...我们得保持冷静
Man! We got to... We got to maintain.
我觉得你只要按限速开就行,我们会没事的
I think you just drive the speed limit. We're gonna be cool.