老天,迈克,你动动脑子行吗?看到是谁干的了吗?
Jesus, Mike, give me some credit, will you? Did you see who did it?
有两个家伙,我不认识他们
Two guys. I don't know who they were.
可惜他们没料到我抢先一步到了这里
Yeah, well, they didn't count on me getting here first.
听着,你们先离开这儿,等州警来了
Look, you guys get out of here, and when the troopers arrive,
我就说没发现任何人在这,行吗?
I'll just tell them I didn't find anybody here, all right?
-快走吧!-谢了罗比
-Go ahead, take off! -Thanks, Robbie.
-我欠你一次兄弟。-晚点联♥系♥
-I owe you one, man. -Call me later.
费什,我是米格姆,我在皮尔斯县康乐中心
Fish, this is Mieghem. I'm down here at the Pierce County Rec Center.
派消防队和支援过来!现在这儿就我一个人!
Send fire units and a backup. Look, I'm the only one down here!
所以他到底干没干?
Well, did he do it or not?
科瓦里,关于这件事,我不得不持反对意见
Kovary, on that subject, I would have to lean toward the negative.
我明白你的意思
I know what you're saying.
把电♥话♥给我,罗杰。史蒂夫,我是阿尔。到底发生什么事了?
Give me the phone, Roger. Steve, it's Al. What is going on?
嘿,阿尔。是这样的,在我看来——
Hey, Al. Well, in my opinion,
-当我赶到... -让我跟我弟弟说
-when I got to the... -Let me talk to my brother.
阿尔,我知道这看起来很可疑,但那场火灾真的与我无关
Al, I know how this must look, but I had nothing to do with that fire.
我爱那个地方!那是我的命啊!你一定要相信我!
I loved that place! It was my life! You got to believe me!
我当然相信你,兄弟。你肯定是被人陷害了
Of course I believe you, man. You had to have been set up,
我们现在就要把这事查个水落石出!
and we're gonna get to the bottom of this right now!
我们有对策了 对吧 罗杰?
We have a game plan, don't we, Roger?
你尽管吩咐 我一定照办
Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.
罗杰和史蒂夫会解决这件事
Roger and Steve are gonna work this out.
迈克 别担心 我保证一切都会好起来的
Mike, don't worry. Everything is gonna be okay, I promise.
谢了 阿尔 多谢
Thanks, Al. Thanks.
-我是史蒂夫 -大厅楼下见
-Steve here. -Meet me downstairs in the lobby.
多兹?仔细听我说
Dodds? Listen to me very carefully.
大选结束前必须把这个蠢货藏好
We have got to keep this bozo under wraps until the election is over.
现在 我要你严格按我说的做
Now, I want you to do exactly as I tell you.
好 继续说吧
Yeah. Okay, keep talking.
我知道城外有个好地方
I know a place way outside of town.
-太好了!上下铺!我要睡上铺 -行
-All right! Bunk beds! I got dibs on top. -Okay.
头等舱待遇对吧?
First class, right?
-那个黑黑的是什么东西?-啥?
-What's that black thing? -What?
我也不知道
I don't know.
-你摸摸看 -什么?你摸
-Touch it. -What? You touch it.
-你怕了?-才没有 我这就摸
-You afraid? -No, I'll touch it.
-你根本没碰到 -那你来摸
-You totally didn't touch it. -Well, then you touch it.
-你跳我就跳。-好吧
-I will if you will. -All right.
-哇!-哇!
-Whoa! -Whoa!
天啊!我的老天!
Man! Oh, my God!
-那是什么?-是奥兹·奥斯本!
-What is that? -It's Ozzy Osborne!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
-哇。-我觉得它走了
-Whoa. -I think it's gone.
我恨死这些该死的东西了
I hate those damn things.
见鬼!
Man!
它咬我!我会得狂犬病的!我卡住了!我动不了了!
It bit me! I'm gonna get rabies! I'm stuck! I'm stuck!
快点!
Come on!
我有个主意,行吗?
I got an idea, okay?
我来开冰箱门,你去开灯。蝙蝠会被光源吸引
I'll open the fridge, you hit the lights. Bats are attracted to light.
它会飞进冰箱,我关上门,故事结束
He'll fly in the fridge, I close the door, end of story.
那是飞蛾会那样,笨蛋,不是蝙蝠
That's moths, you dumbass, not bats.
对啊,飞蛾才会
Yeah, moths.
看好了
Watch this.
就是这样
That's it.
-我觉得我抓到了! -不可能
-I think I got it! -No way.
-我觉得在里面。-那你就找啊!
-I think it's in there. -Well, then look!
你来找
You look.
好吧,我们一起找
All right, we'll both look together.
一、二、三!
One, two, three!
你个白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
蠢货!不能用锅抓蝙蝠!
You can't catch a bat with a pot, moron!
要用拖把、扫帚...
You take a mop, a broom...
天啊!
God!
老天!
God!
-快把这东西从我身上弄掉!-等等,等等!
-Get this thing off of me! -Wait, wait, wait.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛...
What the hell are you...
为什么打我?它在啃我的头骨啊!
Why are you hitting me? It's gnawing at my skull!
看在上帝的份上!
For God's sakes!
-去死!去死!-求你了!你越打它越凶!
-Die! Die! -Please! You're aggravating it!
为什么踢我?
Why are you kicking me?
我什么都看不见了!
I can't see a damn thing!
-去死!-天啊!
-Die! -Jesus!
我觉得我搞定它了
I think I nailed it.
天啊,真不敢相信!我错过了!他还活着!
God, I don't believe it! I missed it! He's still alive!
能不能试试我的办法?
Can we please try my idea?
快点伙计!把绳子拉紧让它卡进去!
Come on, boy! Pull the thing tight so it gets in there!
-我在使劲呢!-再加把劲!待在那边别动!
-I'm trying! -Well, try harder! Stay over there!
你这个白♥痴♥!
You moron!
-好,它飞进去了!-快进去!
-Okay, it's flying in there! -Get in!
-它正在往里飞!-快进去!
-It's flying in there! -Get in!
好了,它正往中间飞呢!天啊,它碰到了我的手
Okay, it's flying right in the middle! Oh, my God, it touched my hand.
要是这招不管用,我今晚就睡车里
If this doesn't work, I'm sleeping in the car.
待在那儿!好,好,正中间位置!好了,搞定没?
Stay there! Okay, okay, it's right in the middle! Okay, we got it?
搞定了吗?搞定了没?已经弄出来了!
We got it? We got it? It's out of there!
晚安,史蒂夫
Good night, Steve.
晚安,迈克
Good night, Mike.
比我们的人先到场的警♥察♥是迈克的朋友
The police officer who arrived before our guys was a friend of Mike's.
他放走了迈克,甚至没上报在现场见过他
He let him leave and never even reported seeing him in there,
所以迈克从未被牵连进纵火案
so Mike was never linked to the fire.
诺伊施万德,你那杯酒是调完了
Neuschwander, are you finished stirring that drink,
还是在搞什么该死的科学实验?
or is this some kind of fucking science experiment?
现在我明白了 你们非得黏在一起
Now, I realize that you must stick close together
就因为共用了同一条该死的脊椎
because you share a common goddamn backbone,
但我要看到点行动力!
but I wanna see some movement!
立刻!
Now!
太棒了 加菲尔德县有1502名登记选民
This is great. There's 1,502 registered voters in Garfield County.
去拿下他们 艾尔
Go get them, Al.
嘿 今天表现不错 没出岔子 继续保持
Hey, pretty good day. No screw-ups. Keep up the good work.
我去擦个窗户
I'm gonna go take a squeege.
天啊!
God!
怎么了?
What is wrong?
我有种感觉,就想让这车一直开下去
Something tells me I want this car to just keep driving.
嘿,伙计们
Hey, gang.
镇上在开奥比大会吗?
Is there an Opie convention in town?
-开个玩笑 -你不是本地人吧?
-I'm kidding. -You're not from around here, huh?
-知道吗?我就是本地人,土生土长 -不可能,绝对不是
-You know what? I am. Born and raised. -Nope. Can't be true.
开火!
Fire!
谢天谢地你没先把油枪塞我屁♥股♥里!
Thanks for not shoving the nozzle up my ass first!
投票给唐纳利!
Vote for Donnelly!
每一票都至关重要
Every vote counts.
不!不!不!不!
No, no, no, no!
谢谢你们,小根须们。请继续顽强生长
Thank you, little roots. Please stay strong.
这他妈到底是怎么回事?
What in the hell was that all about?
哼,你们这群小怪物最好当心点
Yeah, well, you little freaks better be careful,
下次我可没这么容易被打倒
'cause next time, I don't go down so easy.
下次我就会这样——"想喷我?尝尝这个!"
Next time I'm gonna be like, "You wanna spray me? How about this?"
锁臂!弹踢!侧踹!兔拳!
Arm grab! Snap kick! Side kick! Rabbit punch!
兔拳接炸♥弹♥摔!没错朋友,这可是炸♥弹♥摔!
Rabbit punch into piledriver! That's right, my friend, it's a piledriver!
还有谁?还有谁想尝尝?你?锁喉功!爽吧。爽吧
Who else? Who else wants some? You? Sleeper hold! Yeah. Yeah.
嘿,那是我的车
Hey, that's my car.
又是那个混♥蛋♥
It's that same asshole.
刚才那是什么鬼?
What the hell was that?
哇,你怎么搞的?掉泥坑里了?
Whoa, what happened to you? You fall into some mud or something?
没错
Yeah, I did.
而且我要发财了,因为我是地球上唯一知道
And I'm gonna be rich, because I'm the only person on Earth
哪能找到白色泥巴的人
who knows where you can find white mud.
我说的不是"泥巴",是"粑粑"。你掉粪坑里了?
I didn't say "mud," I said "crud." You fall into some crud or something?
我去打点水 帮你擦掉这些污渍
I can get some water, wipe off that crud.
得了吧 迈克 我又不是你班上那些
Come on, Mike. I'm not one of your eight-year-olds
八岁小孩那么好骗
that's gonna believe that.