-说得太对了 -确实如此
-That's right, man. -Yes, that's right.
老兄,这太操蛋了!
Man, that sucks!
我去找人理论清楚,兄弟!
I'm gonna talk to some people and straighten this out, man!
因为这完全是一派胡言!
'Cause this is a bunch of bullshit!
-好吗?-好的!
-All right? -All right!
没错!我这就去把他们找回来!
Yeah! I'm gonna go get them!
-加油怀蒂!-必须的!
-Kick ass, Whitey! -Yeah!
-那我什么时候上场?-大概六七分钟后吧
-So when do I go on? -I don't know, six, seven minutes.
-放轻松。-好的 好的
-Just relax. -All right. All right.
-整理下领带。-要我把领带摘了吗?
-Straighten your tie. -Should I lose the tie?
-松开领带。-直接取下来吧
-Loosen the tie. -Just take it down.
-冷静点。-把东西放下
-Chill. -Take it down.
好的!
All right!
太棒了老兄!我爱死你们了!
Yeah, man! I love you guys!
-等等,先别急。好了。-太赞了!
-Whoa, whoa, hang on. All right. -Excellent!
-你叫什么名字?-麦克·唐纳利
-What's your name? -Mike Donnelly.
唐纳利州长?衣服不错啊
Governor Donnelly? Nice threads.
不,你个白♥痴♥,他才不是州长
No, you jag, he ain't the governor.
-他是州长候选人。-那快去拉票啊!
-He's running for governor. -Well, hey, get on out there!
不!你们认错人了!等一下伙计们!别这样
No! You got the wrong guy! Just a second, fellas! Come on.
我本不该出现在这儿的
I'm not supposed to be here.
天啊 这是什么情况
God, what is this?
现在真想来点纸杯蛋糕或花生酱杯!
I guess I could sure use some cupcakes or some Peanut Butter Cups about now!
没错!你们都懂那种感觉!
Yeah! You know what that's about!
所以我觉得你们应该去投票
So I guess you guys should vote, you know,
因为投票超带劲的对吧?没错!
because voting kicks ass, right? Yeah!
听我说 既然要投票 为什么不投给艾尔·唐纳利呢?
And let me tell you, if you're gonna vote, why not vote for Al Donnelly, right?
既然投票这么带劲...
'Cause if voting kicks ass...
这到底...
What in the hell...
老天 我一定是在做梦 一定是在做梦
Please, God, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming.
你这货也太带劲了!
You've got some kickass shit!
天呐 我死定了 我喘不过气了
God, I'm a dead man. I'm hyperventilating.
因为我生在美国!
'Cause I'm born in the USA!
你要为选举权而奋斗!
You gotta fight for your right to vote!
这是我个人的一小步 却是人类...
That's one small step for man, one giant...
我有一个梦想!
I have a dream!
权力属于人♥民♥!
Power to the people!
-燃烧吧 宝贝!-麦克!
-Burn, baby, burn! -Mike!
嘿,兄弟们!没错!
Hey, fellas! Yeah!
干掉白佬!
Kill Whitey!
不不不!
No, no, no!
-你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么? -对不起
-What in the hell were you thinking? -I'm sorry.
-我只是想和你谈谈 -是啊,抱歉
-I just wanted to talk to you. -Yeah, sorry.
然后我...不知道怎么回事就被推上台了
And I got... I dunno how it happened, I just got thrown on stage.
你就不能老实待着吗?
Why couldn't you just stay put, huh?
我说过会搞定一切的!
I told you I would take care of everything!
你本可以相信我。结果呢?闹出个"干掉白佬"?
You could trust me. But no, we get "Kill Whitey"?
真不敢相信我居然要问你这种问题
I can't believe I have to ask you this,
你是在故意给我捣乱吗?
but are you trying to screw things up for me?
这算什么?你想看我输是不是?
I mean, what is this? Do you want me to lose?
要是你真这么想
If I really thought you believed that,
我...我宁可去死
I just... I'd wanna die.
别来碍事行不行?
Just stay out of the way. Okay?
你到底是不是传说中的黑翼死神?
Are you or are you not the Black Angel of Death?
毋庸置疑
Without question.
别附和我 只会让我更火大
Don't agree with me. It just pisses me off more.
一切都结束了。彻底完了
It's over. It's finished.
你是在说你哥哥的选举希望,还是我的职业生涯?
You talking about your brother's election hopes or just my career?
我这辈子最在乎的人恨我
The person I care about most in my life hates me.
我不是个好弟弟,我就是个累赘
I'm not a brother, I'm an embarrassment.
-今天想做什么?-无所谓,随你便
-So what do you wanna do today? -I don't care. Whatever you want.
真希望能看你哥哥的电视辩论啊
Man, I wish we could watch your brother's debate on TV.
就是今天?必须看!
That's today? We gotta watch it!
怎么做?用衣架勾住你脑袋里的金属板吗?
What're we gonna do, hook a hanger up to the metal plate in your head?
我知道有个地方有电视
I know a place with a TV.
我们贴海报的时候我看到的
I saw it when we were putting up posters.
离这不远,走吧
It's not far from here. Let's go.
就是这儿
Here it is.
果然,这就是你知道的那个地方
Of course, this had to be the place you knew.
你直觉这么差怎么活到现在的?
How could you have such horrible instincts and survive this long?
-好像没人在家。-对,我见过这家伙,确实没人在
-Looks like nobody's home. -Yeah, I met this guy. Nobody is home.
快跑!
Run!
快点!赶紧的!再不跑就完蛋了!
Come on! Move it! Move it or lose it!
这家伙的安防系统也太变♥态♥了吧!
This guy's got a hell of a security system!
准备开拍了 斯通先生
Ready to start filming, Mr. Stone.
真的
Really.
天啊 这家伙简直就是德州电锯杀人狂
My God, this guy is like Leatherface,
鬼娃恰奇和简·布雷迪的合体
Chucky and Jan Brady all rolled into one.
"光荣退役 德雷克·萨比奇" 这肯定是他父亲诺里斯·萨比奇
"Honorable Discharge, Drake Sabitch." This must be his dad, Norris Sabitch.
还有爷爷温斯顿
And Grandpappy Winston.
要是当初买♥♥台小点的电视
If only he had bought a smaller TV,
说不定就能买♥♥张尿渍少点的沙发了
maybe he could've afforded a couch with less urine on it.
是啊
Yeah.
我想看到一个华盛顿
I wanna see a Washington
那里的孩子们可以安全地走在街上
where children can walk down the street safely,
人们可以夜不闭户
where people can leave their doors unlocked
心中不再有恐惧
and their minds are free from fear.
这一点上我完全赞同崔西州长的观点
Well, this is one area where I'm in total agreement with Governor Tracy.
事实上八年前她首次竞选州长时
As a matter of fact, I agreed with that statement
发表这个主张时我就表示赞同
when she made it at her first campaign for governor over eight years ago.
老兄,我哥怼得她哑口无言
Man, my bro is knocking the snot out of her.
-我去拿个刮水器 -小心台阶
-I'm gonna go take a squeege. -Watch your step.
如果你想真正了解唐纳利先生的家庭价值观
If you really want to understand Mr. Donnelly's view on family values,
看看他弟弟就知道了,然后问问自己:
take a look at his brother, and ask yourself this question.
橡果离树能有多远?(有其兄必有其弟)
How far does the acorn fall from the tree?
或许我该说坚果?
Or should I say nut?
没错,我弟弟是有一些问题,但谁没有呢?
Yes, my brother has some problems, but who doesn't?
我只想说...我爱我的弟弟迈克
And I just wanna say... I love my brother, Mike,
我为他感到非常骄傲
and I am very proud of him.
我认为迈克的问题与我们伟大州面临的困境相比
And I believe that Mike's problems are rather modest
简直微不足道
when compared to the problems facing our great state.
这些问题正是我感兴趣的!
And those are the problems that I am interested in!
搞定她,艾尔
Get her, Al.
你越界了,大兵仔
You're in the wrong zone, soldier boy.
你♥他♥妈♥在我的防区内干什么?
What the hell are you doing in my perimeter?
长官,我不是军人
Sir, I'm not a soldier.
不知道你有没有看上周的《今日美国》
And I don't know if you read in USA Today last week,
战争已经结束了。你现在可以退伍了
but the war is over. You can punch out now.
翻篇吧,放下吧
Move on, let it go.
谁跟你说的?
Who told you that?
查理
Charlie.
我刚和查理通过电♥话♥,他已经不生你的气了
I just talked to Charlie and he's not mad at you anymore.
所以咱们取消"我们中有人疯了行动"吧
So let's call off "Operation One of Us is Crazy"
-然后各走各路。-别跟我耍小聪明!
-and go our separate ways. -Don't get smart with me!
要是不交代是谁派你来执行任务
If you don't tell me who sent you on this mission,
我完全有权以极度偏见的方式处置你
I'm easily within my legal rights to dispatch you with extreme prejudice.
长官,说真的,我只是回来取租车和讨个道歉
Sir, honestly, I just came back to get my rental car and an apology.
若能如愿,我立刻离开您这坐标位置
And if I could get that, I will gladly leave your coordinates here.
车?
The car?
-就这些? -就这些!
-Is that all? -That's all!
你为什么不早点告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
-天啊!给你钥匙。 -谢谢
-God! Here's the keys. -Thank you.
这是我的道歉
And here's my apology.
我可以打爆你的脑袋,也可以炸碎你的心脏
I can splatter your cortex or I can explode your heart.
你觉得哪种死法更快?
Which sounds quicker to you?
这还真难选
That's a toughie.
来吧!
Come on!
身手不错
Nice moves.
我真是大开眼界了
I'm seriously impressed.
德雷克·萨比奇中士
Sergeant Drake Sabitch.