-给你个纪念品。-是吗?
-A souvenir for you here. -Yes?
算了,当我没说
Never mind. Forget it.
喂,你在干嘛?玩裤袋弹球吗,小子?
Well, what are you doing? Playing pocket pool there, son?
-借过。-嘿,你那儿有点发福了啊
-Excuse me. -Hey, you got a little chubby going there.
做你的春秋大梦去吧,小屁孩
Dream on, you little fart.
千万别是迈克·唐纳利
Please don't be Mike Donnelly.
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Hey.
我是史蒂夫·多兹,你哥哥的顾问之一
I'm Steve Dodds, one of your brother's advisors.
-准确说是首席顾问 -哇 幸会
-His top advisor, actually. -Wow. It's great to meet you.
很高兴...很高兴见到你
Nice to... Nice to see you.
阿尔——你哥哥让我放下手头一切赶过来
Al, your brother, told me to drop everything, come down here,
帮你做好大选最后冲刺的准备
kind of get you organized for the final push for the big election.
那我们就开始吧 唐纳利团队要给特雷西点颜色看看
Well, let's get to it. Team Donnelly gonna kick a little Tracy butt.
我想我们可以先从这边的超♥市♥开始
What I thought is, we'd start with the supermarket down here
先搜查那片区域
and canvass that area first.
-我... -不不不,听我的准没错
-I... -Yeah, no, no, no, trust me on this one,
-这主意很棒 -可是...
-it's a good idea. -But...
听着,现在是我在指挥行动
Listen, I'm running this show.
你得听我的建议,我知道该怎么做
You've gotta take my advice. I know what I'm doing.
-你要去洗手间吗? -请打开引擎盖
-Do you have to go to the bathroom? -Please pop the hood.
-拜托 -你的大拇指!引擎盖!
-Please. -Your thumbs! The hood.
好吧。哪个开关?要我按哪里...
Okay. What latch? Where do you want me to...
快打开引擎盖!求你了!
Just pop the hood! Please!
打开引擎盖
Popping the hood.
下午好先生,请支持阿尔·唐纳利竞选州长
Good afternoon, sir. We'd like you to vote for Al Donnelly for governor.
-非常感谢。-好的,谢谢
-We appreciate it. -Yeah, thanks.
您好,女士
Hi, ma'am.
请投票给唐纳利
Vote for Donnelly.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着,我觉得我们该把热情稍微收敛点
Listen, I think it's better if we bring the energy down a tad.
开什么玩笑?这些都是潜在选民,这叫表演艺术
Are you kidding me? These are potential voters. It's showmanship.
你得主动争取他们,好好学着点
You gotta go out and get them. Watch and learn.
-大家好!请投唐纳利一票!-天啊,老兄!
-Hi, folks! Vote for Donnelly! -Good God, man!
-先生,让我来帮您拿。-听着,我是自己开车来的
-Here, let me get that for you, sir. -Look, I drove down here,
往后备箱装东西还是没问题的
I think I can put the groceries in the trunk.
来自唐纳利竞选团队的小小帮助
A little help from the Donnelly campaign.
一边去,伙计
Back off, buster.
-别这样,妈妈。-让我帮您吧,先生
-Come on, Mother. -Let me help you, sir.
-快上车,亲爱的。-好的,妈妈
-Get in the car, dear. -All right, Mother.
各位,我这儿遇到点小麻烦
Folks, I'm having a little trouble here.
救命!快来人啊!
Help! Help, please!
他肯定是嗨了可♥卡♥因♥
He must be all hopped up on crack cocaine.
踩油门,哈罗德
Floor it, Harold.
不行,我做不到...救命!
I can't, I can't... Help!
-太好了,我想我甩掉他了。-停车!求你了!
-Good, I think I've lost him. -Stop! Please!
好的
Okay.
-第一天表现不错。-是啊
-Good first day. -Yeah.
华盛顿州。难道不是养家糊口的好地方吗?
Washington State. Isn't it a great place to raise a family?
这是因为过去八年来,我作为你们的州长一直非常努力
That's because, for the last eight years, I've worked very hard as your governor,
确保我们州的环境清洁、治安良好、财政稳健
to make sure our state is clean, safe and fiscally sound.
若能连任第三任期,我将竭尽所能履行州长职责
If reelected to a third term, I'll do my best as your governor
确保每位华盛顿州居民的梦想都能实现
to make sure that all the hopes and dreams of Washingtonians come true.
-卡!-我需要休息一下
-Cut. -I need a break.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
看到最新民调了吗?
Did you get the latest polls?
唐纳利的兄弟开着竞选车横冲直撞
Donnelly's brother took a campaign van on a rampage.
他连在家乡都不得安宁
He can't get a break, even in his hometown.
他不需要同情票 支持率又涨了两个点
He doesn't need a break. They just gained another two points.
我们稳得住 一周时间足够扭转局势
We're all right. A lot can be done in a week.
要是再不采取行动 他就要搬进来住了
If we don't do something soon, he'll be living here.
谁把这堆破烂放这儿的?
Who left this crap in here?
-答应我你会待在车里 -我保证
-Promise me you'll stay in the car. -I promise.
看看我们发现了什么 一瓶冰镇高瓶啤酒
What do we got here? A tall, cool one.
没错
Yeah.
喝吧
Go for it.
我要喝个烂醉!
I wanna get wrecked!
快看这个
Check it out.
太棒了 老兄
Yeah, man.
抽烟 吸粉 注射 口吸 抽大♥麻♥ 吞药丸 嗑迷幻药
Smoking, snorting, shooting, sucking, toking, popping, dropping.
来跳支舞吧
Let's do a little dance.
我陪你嗨!
I'll party with you!
-这孩子是个明星 -不 他是摇钱树
-The kid's a star. -No, he's a gold mine.
放屁
Horseshit.
头版头条
Front page.
-天啊 迈克 -没看起来那么糟
-Jesus, Mike. -It's not as bad as it looks.
结果发现他是在给这些孩子做拒绝毒品的演讲
It turns out that he was giving these kids a speech about saying no to drugs.
能让报纸登个更正声明吗?
Well, can you get the paper to print a retraction?
是啊,当然可以,他们大概两周后会在第36页登出来
Yeah, sure, and they'll run it on page 36 in about two weeks.
阿尔,这次选举你稳操胜券
Al, you can take this election.
但你兄弟正在制♥造♥他自己的媒体狂欢
But your brother is creating his own media feeding frenzy
而且全是负面新闻!我们必须制止他
and all of it is negative! We've got to put a lid on him.
你说得对,但他不该被放逐
You're right, you're right, but he doesn't deserve to be exiled.
你让史蒂夫盯紧他
You just tell Steve to watch him like a hawk
别让记者靠近
and to keep the reporters at bay.
欢迎,华盛顿教师协会
Welcome, Washington Teacher's Association.
欢迎各位
Welcome.
华盛顿拥有全美最美的森林
Washington has the most beautiful forests in America,
我很荣幸成为克拉克县荣誉伐木工
and I am proud to be an honorary Clark County lumberjack.
-树没倒 -我知道
-The tree's not falling. -Yeah, I know.
谁再说这活轻松我跟谁急
Don't let anyone ever tell you your job is easy.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
你负责发号♥施令 其他人控制损失 原地待命
You make the call. The rest is for damage control. You stay put.
真是棒极了 谢谢各位 太感谢了
That's just great. Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you.
失陪一下
Excuse us for just a moment.
搞什么鬼?那棵树应该一斧子就倒的
What the hell happened? That tree was supposed to go down on the first whack.
我觉得你应付得很好
Well, I thought you covered really well.
没撞破哪个小孩的脑袋算你走运
You're just lucky some kid didn't get his head cracked wide open.
-是的 女士 -数据报上去了吗
-Yes, ma'am. -Did you get the numbers in?
刚拿到最新消息
Hot off the wire.
-唐纳利的数据持平了 -我们势均力敌 看看这个
-Donnelly's leveled off. -We're dead even. Look at this.
头版新闻
Front page.
唐纳利的兄弟简直是集罗杰·克♥林♥顿♥、
Donnelly's brother is like Roger Clinton,
比利·卡特和里根全家的问题于一身
Billy Carter and Ronald Reagan's entire family rolled into one.
别再说这些让人难堪的事了
Let's move this out of the land of mere embarrassment
进入真正效果的领域了
into the realm of serious effect.
准备好玩游戏了吗?
Are you ready to play the game?
-我有些相当恶毒的点子。-很好,付诸行动吧
-I've got some pretty nasty ideas. -Good. Act on them.
-我被开除了。-什么?为什么?
-I've been fired. -What? Why?
他说娱乐中心是州政♥府♥资助的
He said the Rec Center's state-funded.
他不能和任何丑闻扯上关系
He can't afford to be associated with any kind of a scandal,
尤其是涉及孩子和毒品的
especially one involving kids and drugs.
他说他为我辩护过
He said that he stood up for me,
但上层直接发话要我清空储物柜走人
but word came from the top for me to clear out my locker and get out.
太疯狂了兄弟,我都不知道说什么好
It's crazy, man. I don't know what to say.
我超爱这份工作,从这店开业就在这儿干了
I love this job. I've been here since the place opened.
结果他们突然就...
And then they just...
老兄,能给我几分钟时间吗?让我把...
Dude, can I get a couple of minutes just to, you know,
-把这些设备收拾一下?-当然没问题
-clear some of the gear out? -Yeah, sure.
嘿,真是抱歉,你慢慢来
Hey, I'm sorry, man. Take your time.
嘿伙计们,怎么了?需要帮忙吗?
Hey, fellas, how's it going? Can I help you?
嘿迈克,最近怎么样?
Hey, Mike, how's things?
被炒鱿鱼很窝火吧?
Kind of pissed off about losing your job, huh?
好吧伙计,这到底怎么回事?
All right, pal, what's going on here?
你知道的,真的不应该玩火柴
You know, you really shouldn't play with matches.
嘿!你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
天啊!
God!
靠!
Shit!
我的老天!
Oh, my God!
-到底为什么...不!-迈克,这特么怎么发生的?
-Why in the hell... No! -Mike, how the hell did this happen?
罗比,你知道不是我♥干♥的!
Robbie, you know I didn't do this!