现在有请我们的家乡英雄
And now let's welcome our hometown hero,
华盛顿州下任州长——阿尔·唐纳利
the next Governor of Washington, Al Donnelly.
巴克利镇的居民们请注意,各位选民请为阿尔·唐纳利投票
Attention, Buckley residents, voters of all ages, vote for Al Donnelly.
他是最合适的州长人选。阿尔值得信赖,这点毋庸置疑
He's the best man for the job. You can count on Al, that's for sure.
各位乡亲,如果还在犹豫选谁
Hey, folks, if you're wondering who to vote for,
阿尔·唐纳利就是不二人选
Al Donnelly's the man for the job.
小狗狗们该回家了,卡车里没你们的食物
Time to go home now, little doggies. Nothing for you in this truck. No food.
狗子们快回家,别蹭我保险杠
Dogs, I want you to go home. Get off my bumper.
快走开,天啊
Come on. Jesus.
天啊
God.
哦,我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你们这些狗怎么回事?
What is it with you dogs?
你们以为这卡车发♥情♥了还是怎么着?
You think this truck is in heat or something?
快滚开
Get out of here.
要知道,如果我去每个地方都能像在家乡这样受欢迎
You know, if I got the same welcome everywhere I went
我的候选人资格就稳操胜券了
that I get right here in my hometown, my candidacy would be a lock.
在大家的支持下,我们一定能一路挺进国会大厦!
With your help, we will make it all the way to the Capitol!
-阿尔·唐纳利!阿尔·唐纳利!-阿尔·唐纳利!阿尔·唐纳利!
-Al Donnelly! Al Donnelly! -Al Donnelly! Al Donnelly!
-这是你干的吗? -不不不,是你吗?
-Did you do this? -No, no, no, did you?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
老天开眼了
There is a God.
别告诉我那是你弟弟
Tell me that is not your brother.
这破广♥告♥牌怎么杵在这儿?太离谱了
What the hell is a marquee doing here? It's crazy.
阿尔,真对不起兄弟,我也不知道怎么回事
Al, I'm so sorry, man. I don't know what happened.
迈克,别提了
Mike, forget about it.
你以为这是露天汽车影院啊?
What'd you think, it was a drive-in movie?
我可以从娱乐中心请几天假
I could get some time off from the Rec Center.
我说要帮忙竞选活动时,他们说没问题
They said it was no problem when I said I was gonna help with the campaign.
所以我在想或许可以跟你一起去巡回助选,或者...
So I was thinking maybe I could go on the road with you and help out, or...
听着,迈克,我知道你百分百支持我
Look, Mike, Mike, I know you're behind me in this 100%,
但我需要你帮点别的忙
but I kind of need some different help from you.
兄弟,赴汤蹈火在所不辞。唐纳利家的人向来同进同退
Man, whatever you want, you know that. The fighting Donnellys stick together.
说得好。这样,听着,我身边有不少得力干将
That's right. All right. Listen, I've got a lot of good people in my corner.
他们都是聪明人,和我们目标一致
They're smart people, and they want what we want.
我们一定能成功,只是需要些巧劲
And we're gonna get there, it's just gonna take some finesse.
赴汤蹈火在所不辞 你尽管吩咐我现在就开工
I'll do anything. You just name it and I'll get started.
很好 眼下确实有大量工作要处理
All right. And there's a lot to be done right here.
-比如电♥话♥游说这种 -明白
-I mean, like phone canvassing. -Right.
类似的工作 你先待命 我去拿详细资料好吗
Stuff like this. Just stay put and I'll get you the details, all right?
-咱们一起干吧 老弟 -没问题
-We're gonna do it, little brother? -Yeah.
就这么定了
All right.
-来吧 行动起来 -全力以赴 州长大人
-Come on. Let's go. -All the way, Governor.
码头工人工会 走着
Dock workers union. Come on.
我把话撂这儿 我弟弟的事必须优先处理
Let me make myself clear. My brother is a priority.
现在我们需要在组织里找个人选
Now let's just find someone in the organization.
只要这个人可靠,能帮麦克做出贡献就行
Just as long as he or she is reliable and helps Mike make a contribution.
赶紧找个合适的人把任务分配下去
So just find someone and give them the assignment now.
-好的 -打扰一下
-Fine. -Excuse me,
即将上任的州长先生唐纳利
Mr. About to be Governor-Elect Donnelly.
您刚才说的这个任务
This assignment you were just describing.
如果有人自愿接下这个差事并且完成出色
If someone were to volunteer for this gig and did the job well,
有没有可能在您的新政♥府♥里谋个职位?
would he or she possibly earn a staff position in your new administration?
史蒂夫,现在不是说这个的时候
Steve, not now.
嘿 没错 他/她绝对会的
Hey. Yes, he or she most certainly would.
那我就是你要找的人
Then I am your man.
你好 我是迈克·唐纳利 在休闲中心工作
Hi, there. This is Mike Donnelly, I work over here at the Recreational Center.
说实话 那儿基本上是我说了算
To be honest with you, I pretty much run the place.
是帕特·贾尔斯吗?太好了
Is this Pat Giles? Good, good.
希望你们艾弗里...阿特伍德小镇一切顺利
Hey, hope everything's going great in your fine town of Avery... Atwood.
我打电♥话♥是想跟你聊聊
Say, the reason I'm calling is I wanted to tell you a little bit
关于阿尔·唐纳利的参选 他是个有梦想的人
about the candidacy of Al Donnelly. Al Donnelly is a guy with a dream.
他的梦想是成为华盛顿州州长
His dream is to become governor of this great state of Washington.
说真的 每个男人都有自己的幻想 对吧?
Hell, every guy's got his dream, am I right?
咱们私下说 昨晚我也做了个超离谱的梦
Between you, me and the wall, I had a doozy myself last night.
你猜怎么着 梦见一只谷仓鼠 一个妓♥女♥ 一个修女
Get this, a corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun,
佛兰德农妇挥着鞭子 还有锁链 哨声 溜溜球
a Flemish peasant woman whips, chains, whistles, yo-yos,
马戏团的侏儒
a circus midget,
我奶奶骑车经过冲我竖中指 还有只鸭子
my grandmother riding by on a bicycle giving me the finger, and a duck.
我搞不懂...你是在哭吗?
I don't know... Are you crying?
天啊 对不起 亲爱的 别这样...
My lord. I am sorry. Honey, please don't...
能让你♥爸♥爸接电♥话♥吗?别挂 求你了
Could you get your daddy on the phone? No, don't hang up. Please.
好,2号♥位准备32号♥腹部战术,预备...
All right, I want a 32 belly option on two, on two.
准备好了吗?开球!
Ready? Break.
一号♥战术,二号♥战术。干起来!
Hut one. Hut two. Let's do it.
漂亮!
Yes!
没错。嘿小丫头们,我要给我妈买♥♥新房♥子了!
Yeah. Hey, little girls. I'm gonna buy my mamma a new house.
-太烂了。分队根本不公平。-怎么了沙利文?
-This sucks. These teams aren't fair. -What's the matter, Sullivan?
生气因为发现新来的小子传球厉害?
You mad 'cause you found out the new kid got an arm?
-输家自己走人。-去他的,我不玩了
-Suckers take the walk. -Screw this. I quit.
随便。胜利属于我们
Fine then. Here's to the winners.
没错。肯普,假动作头槌。德萨尔沃,假动作头槌
Yeah. Kemp, fake head butt. DeSalvo, fake head butt.
新来的,假动作头槌。你把我鼻子打出血了!
New kid, fake head butt. You broke my nose!
流了好多血
There's so much blood.
唐纳利老师,我发誓我不是故意的。求你了
Mr. Donnelly, I swear, I did not mean to do it. Please.
番茄酱包而已
Ketchup packet.
别闹了伙计们,这样太奇怪了。我们去玩踢球吧
Come on, guys, this is weird. Let's go play some kickball.
就是啊,走吧兄弟
Yeah, come on, man.
别理那些家伙了
Forget those guys.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
-斯科特·科勒瑞。 -科勒瑞?
-Scott Colleary. -Colleary?
-你这胳膊挺厉害啊,科勒瑞。 -谢谢
-You got a hell of an arm, Colleary. -Thanks.
是啊
Yeah.
-别管那些人。 -嗯,他们不太待见我
-Don't worry about those guys. -Yeah, they don't like me too much.
-你妈妈来接你吗? -我爸妈离婚了
-Is your mom picking you up? -My mom and dad got a divorce.
现在我得跟奶奶住
I have to live with my grandma now.
拜托 像全国其他地方一样给街道标上路牌吧
Come on. Label your streets like the rest of the country.
老兄 你还好吗?
Buddy, are you okay?
我离把你拖出车外揍成肉泥就差那么一点了
I'm not that far from dragging you out of the car and beating you into dust.
你应该循序渐进。这样才不会无路可走
You should work up to that. Kind of leaves you nowhere to go.
我可以去你妈那儿,给她内♥裤♥里点把小火
I can go to your mama's and start a small fire in her panties.
现在准备好下车了吗?
Now, are you ready to get out of the car?
-不 长官 -快点 快点
-No, sir. -Come on, come on.
知道吗?刚才是我不好,真的很抱歉
You know what? That was my fault, and I'm really sorry.
来 我有东西送你。算是纪念品吧。拿着
Here, I got something for you. It's kind of a souvenir. Here it is.
再见
Goodbye.
见鬼。难以置信
Shit. I don't believe this.
该死 得甩掉这家伙
Damn it. I gotta ditch this guy.
嘿!
Hey!
-那是我奶奶,一亩地夫人。-您好,夫人
-That's my grandma, Mrs. Oneacre. -Hi, ma'am.
今天肯定交到不少好朋友了吧?
Bet you made some nice friends today, huh?
回头见
See you.
斯科特
Scott.
上帝给了你一条神准的投掷手臂
God gave you a hell of a throwing arm,
我要是让你荒废了这天赋,那真是罪过
and I'll be damned if I'll let that go to waste.
我要你每天和我一起去橄榄球场
I want you out on the football field, you and me, every day,
-好好训练球技。怎么样?-没问题
-working on your game. How's that? -Sure.
很高兴认识您,女士
Nice to meet you, ma'am.
-嘿,米奇。-嘿,罗比
-Hey, Mikey. -Hey, Robbie.
我刚和剧院的安德森谈过,他想让我把你关起来
I spoke to Anderson at the theater, he wants me to lock you up.
我打赌你哥现在气炸了吧?
I bet your brother's righteously pissed, huh?
没有,他还是一如既往地淡定
No, he was pretty cool as usual.
给你看个好东西,过来瞧瞧这个
I wanna show you something. Come here, check this out.
事实上,我要和他手下的得力干将共事
In fact, I'm gonna be working with one of his top guys.
氮氧增压系统,这玩意儿肯定快得要命
Nitrous Oxide boosters. This thing must haul major ass.
可以这么说
You could say that.
太好了
Great.
该死的
Damn it.
让开点,伙计
Get out of my way, buddy.
知道吗女士?我有样东西要给你
You know what, lady? I got something for you.