好吧,一切正常,我就按限速开
All right, everything's cool. I'll just go the speed limit.
-限速,限速。-限速
-Limit. Limit. -Limit.
这又是一个诡异的词
That's another one of those freaky words.
极限了
Limit.
你开警笛了吗?
Did you turn the siren on?
老兄,我连这车的储物盒都找不到
Dude, I can't even find the glove compartment in this thing.
天哪!
Oh, my God!
完蛋了,快躲到后面去!
Man, we're screwed. Get in the back!
快进去!
Get in there!
还好吗,兄弟?
How you doing, buddy?
押送犯人。巴克力镇第十二分局的
Transporting a prisoner. Twelfth Precinct up in Buckley town.
我们队长没批加班费,所以我得速战速决
My sarge didn't give me any overtime, so I'm trying to do it lickety-split.
警官先生,你知道自己刚才开多快吗?
Tell me, Officer, do you have any idea how fast you were going?
我这车装了426海米发动机 四分之三凸轮轴 还有氮气加速
Well, I got a 426 Hemi in her. Three-quarter cams, Nitro Boosters.
最高能飙到155英里
I can get her up to as good as 155.
当然我从不开这么快 除非在追法拉利里的辣妹
Never do, though, of course, unless I'm chasing a cute chick in a Ferrari.
我估计刚才顶多65英里
I'd guess I was going about 65 tops.
7英里 时速只有7英里
Seven. Seven miles an hour.
通常被我拦停的车都会靠边
And normally when I stop people, they pull onto the shoulder.
我不知道你们巴克利镇是什么规矩
Now, I don't know how you do things up in Buckley town,
但在我们这儿得为其他司机安全着想
but down here we are protective of the other drivers on the roads.
-罗兹!劳兹!-后面安静点!
-Row-ads. Roods. -Quiet back there!
我今天受够你的胡言乱语了,疯癫的神经病
I've taken enough guff from you for one day. Raving psycho.
宰了400只鸡还强♥奸♥了一条小猎犬
Butchered 400 chickens and screwed a beagle.
正押他回内华达州,那里通缉他性侵马匹
Taking him back to Nevada where he's wanted for banging horses.
老天爷啊!
Good God!
那警官你最好让他以超过
Then you get him through this state a little faster
每小时7英里的速度通过本州...
than seven miles an hour, Officer...
米奥夫·杰克
Meoff. Jack.
开车
Go.
-老兄!-真是个蠢货!
-Man! -What a goon!
不过你刚才太帅了,兄弟。简直是天才操作
You were great though, man. That was genius.
我绝对想不到这招。太酷了
I never would've thought of that. That was hot.
该死!
Shit!
伙计,希望助推器里还剩足够燃料
Man, I hope there's enough juice left in these boosters.
回头见!老兄!
See ya! Man!
我们现在在州长官邸进行直播。今天活动是庆祝
We're live at the Governor's Mansion. Today's event is a celebration
特雷西州长第三次连任成功
of Governor Tracy's election to a third term.
所有竞选团队成员及其家属都到场
With all the campaign staff, as well as their families,
众人齐聚一堂,看起来是一场相当热闹的庆典活动
gathering for what appears to be quite a festive affair.
特蕾西州长刚刚以微弱优势胜出,今天想必笑容满面
Governor Tracy, having just pulled out a squeaker, must be all smiles today.
我们刚刚收到消息,阿尔·唐纳利的弟弟
We're just receiving word that Mike Donnelly,
迈克·唐纳利正卷入一场高速警车追逐
the brother of Al Donnelly, is involved in a high-speed police pursuit.
涉嫌纵火案而被通缉的迈克·唐纳利
Mike Donnelly, wanted for questioning in an arson fire,
正驾驶一辆偷来的警车沿国会大道飞驰
is driving down Capitol Boulevard in a stolen police car.
简直难以置信。司机,掉头回国会大厦!
I don't believe this. Driver, head back to the Capitol!
-你疯了吗?不能这样做 -我要做什么?
-What are you, crazy? You can't do this. -Do what?
自毁前程啊!求你别这么干
Commit career suicide! I beg you, don't do this.
给我点时间,我能让你当上参议员!
Give me some time. I can make you a senator!
天啊罗杰,你难道从没想过有时候
Jesus, Roger, did it ever occur to you there is a time
家人比事业更重要吗?
when family might be more important than career?
你难道没想过迟早要在我和你那个废物弟弟之间
Ever occur to you that at some point you're gonna have to make a choice
做出选择吗?
between me and that loser brother of yours?
上去侦查下情况,没人会认出你的
Go on up there and scope it out. Nobody's gonna recognize you.
好,答应我你就在这儿等着
Okay. Promise me you'll stay right here.
谢谢,非常感谢各位
Thank you. Thank you very much.
这次选举彰显了民♥主♥制度的庄严
This election was about the majesty of democracy,
选民们高举选票的聚集地
where the gathered masses held their vote high.
伙计们,快过来看
Guys, coming in right now.
没有全州人♥民♥的鼎力支持
My re-election could not have been possible without all the fine people
我绝不可能赢得连任
throughout this state who supported me in this victory.
还要感谢我完美的丈夫丹尼斯
I must also thank my wonderful husband, Dennis,
和我那两个聪明漂亮的孩子
and my two beautiful, intelligent children.
史蒂夫!我当选了!
Steve! I'm in!
德雷克那小子人呢?他应该到场的
Where the hell's Drake, man? He's supposed to be here.
真没想到连这家伙都靠不住
I'm surprised we can't count on a guy
被困在地雷区的校车里了
that lives in a school bus surrounded by land mines.
好吧 我们这么做
All right. Here's what we do.
我们伪装成餐饮服务员
We dress as caterers, right?
没人会注意服务员的长相 只会问"托盘里是什么"
Nobody looks at a caterer's face, it's always, "What have you got in the tray?"
然后从后门溜进去 等崔茜准备...
Then we sneak around back. When Tracy starts to...
出状况了 史蒂夫 救命 史蒂夫
Something's happening here. Steve, help. Steve!
史蒂夫 快回来
Steve, get back here.
天啊 这该死的东西勾住我腰带了 救命 快来人
Oh, my God, the damn thing's caught on my belt! God! Help! Please!
我...
I can't...
我不行了...天啊!
I can't... God!
-面包车里的人,救命!救命!-喂?
-You in the van, help! Help! -Hello.
天呐!
God!
-别动。-史蒂夫!
-Stay. -Steve!
-救命!-你还好吗?
-Help! -How are you?
史蒂夫?求你了!来人啊!谁来帮帮我!谁来救救我!
Steve? Please! Somebody! Somebody help me! Somebody help me!
老天!救命!
God! Help!
选民们已经做出了选择
The voters have spoken.
他们传达的信息我已听得一清二楚
And I have heard their message loud and clear.
这条信息是...
And that message is...
我的天!
Holy shit!
嗨,你好。嗨
Hi there. Hi.
天啊,我感觉自己像个蠢驴
Boy, I feel like a horse's patoot.
我...噢不!看在上帝的份上!
I... Oh, no! For the love of God!
我没事。我很好。给我一分钟。让我缓缓
I'm all right. I'm okay. Give me a minute. Give me a minute.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
谁都别动!否则史蒂夫·多兹小命不保!
Nobody moves or Steve Dodds gets it!
-谁?-史蒂夫·多兹!
-Who? -Steve Dodds!
-这家伙是谁?-别闹了!
-Who's this guy? -Come on!
我是唐纳利竞选团队的!这有什么关系?
I'm with the Donnelly campaign! What does it matter?
-他有枪!你是警♥察♥!-过来!我要杀了他!我要杀了他!
-He's got a gun! You're a cop! -Get over here! I'll kill him! I'll kill him!
-给我♥干♥掉那个混♥蛋♥。-我马上调狙击手过来
-I want that asshole taken out. -I'll get a sharpshooter on it right away.
你给我上去!我要把这...
Get your ass up there! I'll stick this...
所有人退后!否则我打爆这小矮子的脑袋!
Everybody back up or I blow the pipsqueak's head off!
我有话要说!
I've got something to say!
请听他说!照他说的做!我有孩子啊,汤米和莎莉!
Please listen to him! Do what he says! I have children, Tommy and Sally!
-闭嘴!-好吧
-Shut up! -All right.
你给我把嘴闭上!
You keep your mouth shut!
一旦有射击机会就立刻开火
As soon as you get a clear shot, take it.
好了,都听好了!
Okay, listen up!
这可是件大事!
This is serious business!
我们都被崔西州长给耍了!
Now, we've all been screwed by Governor Tracy!
现在我要让她付出代价!
And now I'm gonna screw her!
我手上有重要证据
I mean, I have evidence here
必须现在就让你们知道,否则就来不及了!
that you need to know about now before it's too late!
迈克,你♥他♥妈♥的怎么会在这里?
Mike. Mike, what the hell are you doing here?
老兄
Man.
-那不是史蒂夫·多兹吗?-是的,长官
-Isn't that Steve Dodds? -Yes, sir.
阿尔,兄弟,我知道自己在做什么。我要证明选举是你赢的
Al, man, I know what I'm doing. I'm gonna prove you won the election.
迈克,把枪放下。这事还有别的解决办法
Mike, put the gun down. There's other ways to handle this.
不,兄弟!阿尔,没有别的办法了!
No, man! Al, there's no other way!
你得相信我!
You got to believe me!
我相信你。我相信你。只是...我不想看你受伤
I believe you. I believe you. I just... I don't want you to get hurt.
听着,我知道这看起来很不妙
Look, I know this looks bad.
阿尔,兄弟,这次我真的没搞砸。我有证据,铁证!
Al, man, I'm not a screw-up on this one. I've got proof this time. Real proof!
但听着...选举已经结束了,都翻篇了
Yeah, but, look... The election's over, it's history,
你要是再不放下枪,你的小命也要翻篇了,我是认真的
just like you're gonna be if you don't put that gun down, I mean it.
阿尔,求你了!
Al, please!
如果你真把我当兄弟,这事你得挺我
If you love me like a brother, you got to back me up on this.
好吧迈克,我挺你。要我怎么做?
All right, Mike, I'll back you up. What do you want me to do?
就让我给大伙儿解释下发生了什么
Just let me explain to these people what happened.
够了!游戏结束!
That's it! Game over!
我连工钱都没拿!这破事不值得!
I'm not even getting paid for this! This is not worth it!
当心!快躲开!小心!好了!
Look out! Get out! Look out! Okay!
这位雷神先生马上就要发飙了
Mr. Thundermaker here is gonna start barking fire