-放下枪 -再来一次
-Drop that fucking gun! -Again?
放下枪
Drop it!
阿克塞尔 你在这儿搞什么鬼
Axel, what the hell are you doing here?
-发生什么事 -是冷却保安系统
-What the hell happened? -It's the coolant safety system.
火警是保护主脑的
Protects the mainframe in case of fire.
-怎么打开 -在里面没法开
-How do we get it open? -We can't. Not from this side.
他想用外面的线 去处理呀
He's trying to use an outside line. Do something!
喂 警♥察♥局
Hello, police?
可恶
Shit!
福里走了 他在游乐场
Foley's loose in the park!
重复 福里在游乐场 去抓他
I repeat... Foley's loose in the park! Get him!
迪先生
Mr. DeWald!
我们得想办法 叫救兵呀
We gotta do something. Call for help!
这儿没电♥话♥ 只有电脑的传真线
There's no phone in here, just the modem line for the computers.
得了 让电脑拨电♥话♥
I got it! Just let the computer dial...
但对方电♥话♥只会不停响
The phone would just ring and ring on the other end, and that's it.
有什么用
What good would that be?
非常有用 拨亚蓬的传呼机
A lot of good. We can call Flint's pager.
福里在"故乡广场"重复 福里在"故乡广场"
Foley is in Hometown Square. Repeat, Foley is in Hometown Square.
福里就要去"外星人袭地球"
Foley is heading for Alien Attack.
注意 注意 这是红色警报
Attention. Attention. This is a red alert.
外星人太空船正侵袭本市
Alien spacecraft are invading the city.
入侵开始 登上地铁
Board the subway trains for immediate evacuation.
他上那些梯级去了
He ran up those stairs!
跟他讲我马上就要
Tell him I need that right away!
可恶 别再来了 对不起
Damn it. Not again. Excuse me.
总部 我是亚蓬
Dispatch, this is Flint.
替我查查555一4085
Trace that number that keeps calling me. 555-4085.
号♥码来自"奇妙世界"的电脑线路
Trace just came in. It's a computer line at the Wonder World theme park.
"奇妙世界"跟他们讲 他们的电脑疯了
Wonder World? Call 'em back. Tell them their computer's on the blink.
我们试过了 但所有的语♥音♥线路都坏了
We tried that, but all the voice lines at Wonder World seem to be down.
一定跟戴夫叔叔枪伤有关
Must have something to do with that Uncle Dave shooting.
-他受了枪伤 -疑凶叫阿克塞尔 福里
-Jesus! Somebody shot Uncle Dave? -Some fool named Axel Foley.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey... Hey, hey, hey, hey.
他在什么鬼地方
Where the fuck is he?
去报♥警♥ 我去找阿克塞尔
Get to a phone and call the police. I'll try and find Axel.
好的
All right!
吻我屁♥股♥
原来是你 福里
There you are. Foley's...
我是野人 比尔 罗斯伍德 本镇的警长
Name's Wild Bill Rosewood. I'm the sheriff of this town.
这里搞什么鬼
What the hell happened here?
妈的
Shit!
该死
Damn it!
快关掉那鬼东西
Turn that fucking song off!
福里 你没事吧
Foley? You all right?
-亚傅 -你伤得重吗
-Hello, Fulbright. -You hurt bad?
福里 我该向你道歉
Look, Foley, I guess I owe you an apology.
你说得对
You were right.
我把亚辛锁在车上了 他是同党 对吗
I got Sanderson handcuffed in the car. He was in on it, right?
我也发现了另一个同党
I found out about another partner that was in on it.
福里 永别了
So long, Foley.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
你没事吧
You OK?
搞什么鬼
Any chance you can explain any of this to me?
干嘛有人向我开枪
Like why the fuck am I shot?
你们没事吧
You guys OK?
-没事 你呢 -我很好
-Are you OK? -I'm fine.
游乐场不知几时开门
I wonder what time the park opens.
他需要接受治疗
He needs medical attention.
-痛吗 -别碰呀
-Does this hurt? -Don't touch it.
我实在非常 非常开心
I am so very, very happy
我要给大家介绍"奇妙世界"的一个新角色
to introduce to you our new character in Wonder World,
没有他 我今日不会在这里
named after a man who's most responsible for my being here today.
"阿克塞尔 狐狸"
Axel Fox!
阿克塞尔 你玩过"爱情隧♥道♥"没有
Hey, I don't think you've seen the Tunnel of Love ride, have you, Axel?
我不知道"奇妙世界"有"爱情隧♥道♥"
I didn't know y'all had a Tunnel of Love ride at Wonder World.
很快就有了
There will be shortly.
电影精选列表