你们看到那个新的兔子了吗
You guys see that new Rufus Rabbit?
-阿克塞尔 -什么事
-Axel? -What?
咖啡 你要咖啡吗
Coffee. Would you like some coffee?
路易斯 你好吗
Hey, Louis, how's it going?
-好啊 好 -替我问候艾连
-Fine, fine. -Say hi to Irene for me.
-没问题 -路易斯
-Will do. -Louis?
跟我来
Follow me.
我不介意给她留个小信息
I wouldn't mind giving her a little massage.
迪艾利上任后
When DeWald took over he stuck me down here
调我来管这个什么监察网
on what he calls park safety watch.
他以为调开了我 但只要我有部电脑
He thinks he took me out of the loop, but as long as I have a computer,
我一样可以拿到大部份资料
I can still access most of what's in the mainframe.
-这是隧♥道♥系统 -对
-OK, is this the tunnel system? -Yes.
有没有隧♥道♥是通往一个地方
Do any of these tunnels lead to a place where it's like limited access
只有亚迪一伙才有权进入的地方
and only DeWald's boys can go there?
没有 游乐场没禁区
No. All park accesses are unrestricted to park personnel.
除了快活林 因装♥修♥关了门
Well, except for the Happy Forest. That's closed while it's being redone.
快活林在哪
Show me the Happy Forest.
就在这儿 B走廊的尽头
That would be right here at the end of Corridor B.
就在
It's right after...
-快活林关了多久 -太久了
-How long's it been closed? -Too long.
我是问快活林关了多长时间
I'm talking about the Happy Forest ride?
快活林 噢 是的 大约两星期
The Forest. Yes, about a couple of weeks.
因为不受欢迎
It wasn't a very popular ride,
他们要搞一些新的东西
so they're trying to come up with some new ideas.
我想他们找到了
I think they found a new idea.
我可以拿去吗 你要从我这儿偷
Can I have this piece of thing here? Can you rip that off for me?
-当然 -谢谢
-Sure. -Thanks.
拿去
There you go.
你知道 这件事完结后
You know... when this thing is over...
我们去吃晚餐好吗
Would you like to get together and have some dinner or something?
-好 -帮我放入去好吗
-That would be nice. -Can you put that in here?
行了 可以走了
Sure. There you go.
-约定你了 -定了
-We have a date. -A date.
-帮我穿上这东西好吗 -好的
-All right. Can you help me with this thing? -Sure
行了
There you go.
-记住 大笨象好记性 -我会
-Remember, an elephant never forgets. -All right.
请保持地方畅通
-路易斯 你好 -不错 很高兴见到你
-Hey, Louis, how goes it? -Fine. Nice to see you.
-问候艾莲 -再见
-Say hello to Irene. -You bet. See you around.
一切准时
Everything on schedule?
我要给影像做点工夫
Yeah, I had to tweak the image a little bit.
真麻烦 但我处理好了
The bleeding problem. But it's under control now.
福里上楼了
Foley's upstairs.
捉住他
Get him!
亚迪一族请来"小城风光"
Will the DeWald family please come to Tiny Town?
亚迪一族请来"小城风光"
The DeWald family to Tiny Town.
快活林不开呀
But, honey, the Happy Forest is closed.
好 五点钟大门见
OK, I'll meet you at the main gate at 5:00.
-喂 对不起 -对不起
-Oh, I'm sorry. -You're sorry?
我是探员阿克塞尔 福里
Hi, this is Detective Axel Foley.
我找傅探员 快
I'd like to speak with Agent Fulbright, please.
替我接他的无线电 是紧要事
Could you patch me into his radio? It's an emergency.
亚傅 我是福里
Fulbright, Foley.
我找到你要的东西了
Hey, listen, I found what you're looking for.
对 我在"奇妙世界"
Yeah, I'm at Wonder World.
可恶 你马上来
Fuck, man! Get out here now!
给我警♥察♥局
Get me 911.
"奇妙世界"一带的车辆注意
Attention all cars in the vicinity of Wonder World.
立刻出动 10-19 10-45 12-22出发了
Proceed there immediately. We have a 10-19, 10-45, and 12-22 in progress.
我为什么不觉得惊奇呢
Why am I not surprised?
不要开枪 我放下枪
All right, don't shoot! I'll put my gun down.
放在地下 我没有武器 别开枪
I put my gun on the ground, and I'm unarmed. Don't shoot.
太好了
This is great.
你捉到他了 好 他闯入禁区
You caught him. Good. He broke into a security area.
喂 放松点 你等坐牢吧
Relax. Save that shit for new talent night at San Quentin.
-我要揭发你的罪行 -我的罪行
-I'm on to your operation. -My operation?
阿克塞尔 你搞什么鬼
God damn it, Axel, what the hell have you done now?
他疯了 在游乐场开枪
He went berserk. He was firing a weapon in the park.
那儿有成千上万 天真无邪的孩子
My God, there are hundreds of small, innocent children around.
监狱是不颁金像奖的
You know they don't give out Oscars in prison, right?
操你
Fuck you!
辛先生 有人
Mr. Sanderson, there's someone here from...
我姓傅 是特工
Fulbright, Secret Service.
福里
Foley...
我还以为你上飞机回底特律了
I thought I put you on a plane to Detroit.
幸好我留下来
You're gonna be really glad that I stayed.
你要调查的 我查到了
Like I said, I know what you're investigating.
你要找的就在这儿
What you're looking for is right here.
是吗 我调查什么
Yeah? And what am I investigating?
纸 美国质量
Paper, US Mint quality.
在底特律被劫走的银纸
That's what was in that hijacked truck back in Detroit.
你跟踪货车回洛杉矶
You wanted to follow the truck back to LA
就可以跟踪亚迪 找到他的印刷厂
so you could track DeWald, find out where his fucking print shop is.
就在"奇妙世界"
Well, it's here in Wonder World.
这个疯子说什么
What on Earth is this maniac raving about?
-他疯了 如假包换的疯了 -在"奇妙世界"
-He's insane! He's proved that. -In Wonder World?
这地方是太空署和任天堂的结晶
This place is as high-tech as NASA and Nintendo combined.
他们这儿有个秘密房♥间
They got a hidden room under this closed ride.
他们就在里面干活 我去过了
And they do all this shit in there, and I was in there,
所以他们追我
and that's why they were chasing me.
我们追福里先生
My men were pursuing Mr. Foley
因他神智不清 极可能是危险人物
because he's obviously delusionary and potentially dangerous.
那秘密房♥间 究竟有没有
This hidden room, delusionary also?
没有 我们关闭了一个游戏
No. There is a closed ride, which we use to...
-我还是去看看吧 -对 我们大家去看看吧
-I'd better take a look at it. -Yes, maybe we'd better look at it.
快活林 只限维修人员
就是这部机器 印假银纸
Right here. Counterfeit bills, right out of this machine.
-是真的吗 -恐怕是真的
-Is this true? -'Fraid so, officer.
艾利 我们人脏并获了
'Fraid we've been caught red-handed, right, Ellis?
大概是吧
'Fraid so.
想看看吗 是高挡货
Would you like to see them? They're first quality.
当奴 开机
Make a run, Donald.
我们叫它们是"奇妙世界"钞票
We're calling them Wonder World dollars.
可以用来入场 玩游戏和购物
Redeemable for admission, rides, souvenirs.
是圣诞节的宣传计划
It's our big Christmas promotion.
我们打算送给全国各地的小学
We're giving it away to elementary schools all across the country.
原来你也是他们一伙的
You must be in on this shit, is that what it is?
你出机器 他出纸 对吗
You supply the equipment, he supplies the paper, right?
他们换走了印真钱的软件
They changed the visual matrix from the real money
就在我离开后换的 当我们一离开
to this shit the minute that I left, and as soon as we leave,
-他们会换回来 -这是什么纸
-they'll put it back. -What's this paper?
-普通纸 -他们换走了
-Ordinary rag. -Then they switched it.
我没兴趣再被人无理指责
I am tired of these accusations.
我要警方逮捕他 告他扰乱公♥安♥
Officers, I want this man arrested for public endangerment.
我可以跟你谈谈吗
Could I speak with you a moment?
该死的 福里
God damn it, Foley!
我花了一年时间跟迪艾利
We spent a fucking year with our noses up DeWald's ass!
眼看就要大功告成
We are this close to locking this thing up,
你 给你搞砸了
and you... you piss all over us!
我们的工作付诸东流
Our case is blown.
你回底特律去 我要告诉你
You're going back to Detroit, and I'll tell you something else,
你若不是警♥察♥
if you weren't a cop,
我就弄死你 叫你终身监禁
I'd have you doing dead time in Leavenworth for life.
亚蓬 他是你的了
Detective Flint, he's yours.
阿克塞尔 我们走吧
Let's go, Axel.
不要让他上飞机
Make sure he doesn't get on the plane.
该死的 阿克塞尔 我的退休金
God damn it, Axel, I got a wife, three kids, a mortgage
不够养老婆和三个孩子
and a pension that won't cut it.
我需要"奇妙世界"那份工
I need that job at Wonder World.
那是我的退休大计 阿克塞尔
It's my retirement plan, Axel.
电影精选列表