-你想怎办 -找谷巴来对付他
-What do you want to do? -I'll send Cooper. Get him.
对不起
Excuse me.
-嘿 -这不公平嘛
-Hey! -That's not fair.
维修部我要去给炼上油
Maintenance. I gotta go grease a chain.
-很多噪音 听到吗 -对不起
-Hear how dry it sounds? -Sorry.
算了 来吧
Come on. Let's go.
-妈咪 -妈咪 这儿呀
-Hi, Mom! -Mom, up here!
-妈咪 这儿呀 -我们在这
-Hi, Mommy! Up here! -We're here!
-放那个人下来 -这要等
-Bring that man down. -I can't until it goes all...
-放他下来 可恶 -不要
-I said bring it down, God damn it. -Don't...
不要呀 不要啊 老天
Don't. Don't! Jesus!
-搞什么鬼 -什么事
-What the hell? -What's going on?
"蜘蛛"红色讯号♥
Code red on The Spider.
"奇妙世界"阿克塞尔
Wonder World? Axel!
-妈妈呀 -救命呀
-Mama! -Help!
救命呀
Help! Please!
噢 可恶
Oh, shit!
噢 主啊 你看
Oh, my God. Look!
-你没事吧 -没事 但别放手
-Are you all right? -I'm OK, just don't let go.
"奇妙世界"附近的车辆
All units in the vicinity of Wonder World,
马上到现场协助拯救行动
proceed immediately to assist in emergency rescue.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
嗨
Hi!
看到这条绳子吗
You see this rope?
我们试试沿着绳子滑落地面
We're gonna try to slide down this rope all the way to the ground.
-真的 -试试看
-We are? -We're gonna try.
把手给我 揽着我的颈
Gimme your hand. I want you to come up and hold on to my neck.
来呀 没事的
Come on. It's OK.
揽紧我的颈
You gonna grab onto my neck really tight.
明白吗 来呀 抱紧
OK? Come on. Hold on really tight.
揽紧 喂 太紧了
Hold on tight... Not too tight!
拿手来
Give me your hand.
别这样 拿你的手来
Come on. None of that. Give me your hand. It's OK. Come on.
来呀
It's OK.
会没事的
Come on.
别放手 千万别放手
Hang on! Hang on tight!
好了来呀 上来呀
Come on. Come on up.
主管跟底城警方证实了你的身份
Our head of security has confirmed your identity with the Detroit police.
但他们和我
But neither they nor I...
都不明白你来"奇妙世界"干什么
...understand what you're doing at Wonder World.
我说过了 我来查案 我认为我来对了
I told you, I was investigating a crime. I think I'm in the right place,
因为我才进来十分钟便有人向我开枪
because I've been here for ten minutes and I've already been shot at.
你是说我们的客务人员
Yes. Some of our guest relations people, you said.
小姐带监控影带来了
Miss Perkins is here with the surveillance tapes.
叫她进来
Send her right in.
影带从"蜘蛛"的维修隧♥道♥开始
This starts in The Spider maintenance tunnel.
那是我 从隧♥道♥出来
There I am, coming down the tunnel.
那是什么
What is that?
影轨雪花 监视器是循环运作的
Tracking fuzz. The monitors are all on a loop.
福里先生 我看不到有枪手
I don't see any gunman, Mr. Foley.
那你以为我开枪射什么鬼
Who the fuck do you think I was shooting at?
预备请律师吧 福里
You better start thinking about a lawyer, Foley.
影带没显示枪手
The tapes don't show your gunman.
影带也没显示其它东西 山先生
They don't show something else, Mr. Sanderson.
他们没有显示福里先生在机件故障时表现的勇气
They don't show Mr. Foley's courage when the ride malfunctioned.
他冒着生命危险救出两个小朋友
He risked his life to save two children.
对了 影带没有显示这个
Yeah, they don't show that shit.
那的确是令人敬配的表现
Well, that would be very impressive,
但我们怎知故障不是你弄出来的
if we knew for sure you didn't cause the malfunction in the first place.
-迪先生 -带他进来
-Mr. DeWald. -Send him in.
福里先生 迪先生
Mr. Foley, Mr. DeWald.
可恶 乌龟王八蛋 就是他了
You fuck! Motherfucker... That's him!
我就是要找这个王八蛋
Motherfucker! That's the fucking guy I'm looking for!
奥文 这是什么回事
Orrin, you want to tell me what's going on here?
他上周末杀了个底特律警♥察♥
This fucking guy shot a Detroit police officer last weekend!
上周 我上周末在拉谷的泳屋渡假
Last weekend? I was at my beach house in Laguna last weekend.
你在拉谷的泳屋渡假
Your beach home in Laguna?
等等 我想我认错人了 对不起
Wait, hold on, I think I got the wrong guy. I'm sorry.
真是一场 一场大误会
I'm sorry, this is a big... I'm cool. This is a big misunderstanding.
我不知道你在泳屋
I didn't know you were at your beach...
该死的拉谷的泳屋 你这死王八蛋
...fucking beach house in Laguna! You motherfucker!
-布小姐 报♥警♥ -他们刚来了
-Miss Bruce, call the police. -They just walked in.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
就是他了 他是杀人凶手
That's the guy! That's the killer!
迪艾利
Ellis DeWald?
阿克塞尔
Axel!
艾利 这次真是多得你关照
We really appreciate this, Ellis.
你朋友走运 山先生不想事情曝光
Your friend is lucky Mr. Sanderson doesn't want any publicity.
别让他和他的幻想接近我和游乐场
You just keep him and his delusions out of my face and out of my park.
艾利 没问题 我会照办
No problem, Ellis. You got it, babe.
我们星期日还打球吗
By the way, are we still on for Sunday?
你带钱来吧 傻瓜
Bring your money, sucker.
你还有时间的话 我想
All right. When you have a little more time, I'd like to...
现在不成 或者迟些吧
Not right now. Later, perhaps.
谢谢
Thanks.
来了
Here we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
比利 你喝惯的
And the usual for you, Billy.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
福里 会不会是你搞错
Isn't it just possible that you're mistaken, Foley?
凶手和艾利只是人有相似
That Ellis DeWald just resembles Todd's killer?
我亲眼看见他 是迪艾利
I made the guy in Detroit. It was DeWald.
他可是南加州
DeWald is the head of the largest private police department
最大的保安主管
in Southern California.
他跟洛杉矶警方合作
I mean, he works with us, with the LAPD.
还有州长 他是大众情人
Hell, with the governor's office. Everybody loves him.
他今晚就要接受颁奖
He's even getting an award tonight,
是全国保安机构协会颁的
from the National Association of Security Agencies.
阿克塞尔 我明白你心情烦燥
Axel, it's understandable that you're distraught
你要讨个公道 也许还想报仇
and looking for justice, not to mention revenge.
但会不会是你太心急太着迷
But isn't it just possible that you want it so much
看见相似的人就当是杀人凶手
that you saw your killer in a man who bore a slight resemblance?
我们当差的经常遇到这等事
We run into this all the time in police work, Axel.
亚迪今晚去什么地方颁奖
Where is DeWald getting that award tonight?
阿克塞尔 别
Axel, don't.
你朋友亚迪是坏人 懂吗
Hey, Flint, your friend DeWald is foul, OK? I know he's foul.
所以我要去颁奖礼 给他压力
I'm going to this awards show tonight. I'm gonna put some pressure on him.
说不定他会惊喜来做蠢事
And maybe I'll panic him into doing something stupid.
阿克塞尔 你要出席的话
Axel, if you go to that dinner tonight...
我跟你一起去
...I'm going with you.
来"落日旅舍"接我吧
Pick me up at the Sunset Motel.
别动 王八蛋
Freeze, motherfucker!
-福里警官 -你是戴夫叔叔 喂
-Detective Foley? -You're Uncle Dave! Hey!
天啊 我差点向戴夫叔叔开枪
Hey, Uncle... Oh, my God, I almost shot Uncle Dave!
真不好意思 对不起 幸会 戴夫叔叔
I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry. Nice to meet you! Uncle Dave!
接待处放我们进来的 福里先生 你别介意
The front desk let us in to wait, Mr. Foley. I hope you don't mind.
不 没问题 是戴夫叔叔嘛
No, it's fine. It's Uncle Dave!
戴夫叔叔 戴夫叔叔 嘿 请坐
Uncle Dave! Uncle Dave! Hey, have a seat.
-谢谢 -我是你忠实的粉丝
-Thank you. -I was such a fan of yours.
-谢谢 孩子 -戴夫叔叔
-Thank you, son. -Uncle Dave...
多谢你错爱
You're very kind.
福里警官 我的游乐场有什么事
Detective Foley, what's going on at my park?
-你以为有事吗 -我敢肯定
-You think there's something going on? -I have no doubts.
-什么 -我敢肯定
-What? -I have no doubts...
但毫无头绪
...nor do I have any ideas.
两星期前 福里警官
Exactly two weeks ago, Detective Foley,
范罗渣 游乐场的主管
Roger Fry, the park's chief operating officer...
我的好朋友 失踪了
...and my friend, disappeared.
游乐场是范罗渣设计的
Roger Fry designed the park,
大型建筑至小买♥♥部他都亲力亲为
every nook and cranny of it, from the landscaping to the concession stands.
电影精选列表