To continue this message in English, press one, pound.
要听西班牙文 请按2 星号♥键
For Spanish, press two, star.
波斯语 请按3 井号♥键
For Farsi, press three, pound.
有露宿者在你的草坪 按15
If you have homeless people on your lawn, press 15.
骚动谣言热♥线♥ 按17
If you need the riot rumour hotline, press 17.
嘿 找比利 罗斯伍德按什么键
Hey! Which button for Billy Rosewood?
有没有一位罗斯伍德
Rosewood? In the house?
勒 罗斯伍德 莫伊 勒 罗斯伍德
Le Rosewood. Moi le Rosewood.
进来
Come in.
门是开着的
It's open.
-阿克塞尔 福里 -比利 你好吗
-Axel Foley! -Billy, how you doing?
-我真不敢相信 -看看你的办公室 看看
-I don't believe it. -Look at your office! Look at this!
有三扇窗 百叶帘还有植物
You got three windows in here, venetian blinds, and a ficus.
你办公室有肥大健康的植物
One of them big, healthy ficus in your office.
不单止是植物 看
Not just the ficus. Look.
你办公室有冰箱
You got a refrigerator in your office?
胡佛的办公室也没有冰箱
Man, J. Edgar Hoover didn't even have a refrigerator in his office.
只有卷发器 风筒 诸如此类
Just maybe some hair curlers and a dryer or something.
你当上了探长是吗
What they promote you to, captain or something?
我是DDO-JSIQC
I'm DDO-JSIOC.
DDO-JSIQC 那是什么
The JG-Joe-Joe-C? What is that?
是各部门行动司令联合系统
It stands for "Deputy Director of Operations
我是行动组的副组长
for Joint Systems Interdepartmental Operational Command".
好
OK.
这是洛杉矶
Here we are. Los Angeles.
全球最伟大的城市之一 阿克塞尔
One of the greatest cities in the world, Axel, divided.
但基于地理环境分成很多区域
Divided by its unique geography.
-地理环境 -洛杉矶是个大城市
-Geography? -LA is a vast metropolis,
贫富悬殊的现象遍及辽阔的地域
with social and economic imbalances spread over an enormous distance.
贼人劫比佛利山
A criminal hits here, Beverly Hills,
西好莱坞和市中心
then here, West Hollywood, then here, downtown.
那该由谁负责呢 集体责任
Whose responsibility is it? Everybody's?
不可能 案子于是交这儿处理 越过了界线的罪案都交我这儿
Impossible. So it all comes here. Every crime that crosses a green line.
-绿线 -司法的绿线
-A green line? -Green lines of jurisdiction.
比佛利山 西好莱坞 市中心 山谷区 桑塔莫妮卡
Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, downtown, the Valley, Santa Monica.
警♥察♥不会过界 阿克塞尔 但罪犯会
Peace officers respect these green lines, Axel, but the criminal doesn't.
所以 当犯人越过绿界
So whenever a criminal crosses between green lines,
那便是我这儿的案件了
that's when the DDO-JSIOC goes to work.
比利 听来很够威
That's very impressive, Billy.
我控制绿线
I control the green lines, and Axel...
控制绿线的人控制南加州
...whoever controls the green lines controls southern California.
比利 你找我吗
You wanted to see me, Billy?
是的 约翰 警方抓了两个小贼
Oh, yes I did, Jon. The sheriff's department nabbed two guys
在停车场做案的
pulling a stall-and-hook in a mall parking lot.
手法跟上星期梅市的案件相似
It's the same MO as those jobs on Melrose last week.
好 我马上去跟他们谈谈
Beautiful. I'll run out there and talk to them.
疑犯在凡奈斯 我去告诉他们你就过去
They're holding 'em in Van Nuys. I'll call and tell them you're coming.
-好的 -约翰
-Good. All right. -Jon...
这是我的朋友
I want you to meet a friend of mine.
阿克塞尔 福里 这位是约翰
Axel Foley. Axel, Jon Flint.
你好 我听过关于你的事 底特律来的
How are you? I've heard about you. You're from Detroit, right?
塔格特常提起你
Taggart used to talk about you.
塔格特呢 我想跟他打招呼
Hey. Taggart! Where is he? I'd love to say hello to him.
那你得去凤♥凰♥城 他退休了
Then you'll have to fly to Phoenix. Taggart's retired.
整天在树林找打丢了的高尔夫球
Spends his days lost in the woods looking for his golf balls.
也是我的梦想 希望很快成真
That's a dream I'm not too far from myself.
你来加州干吗 阿克塞尔 渡假
So what brings you to California, Axel? Vacation?
-我来找一个杀人凶手 -在比佛利山
-I'm looking for a killer. -In Beverly Hills?
-不"奇妙世界"-"奇妙世界"
-No. Wonder World. -Wonder World?
你是说福星兔发了狂吗
You mean Rufus Rabbit has gone berserko?
不 我上司在地下拆车场被人枪杀
No. My boss got gunned down in a chop shop.
杀手坐一辆淡黄色的福特货车跑了
The killer got away in a cream-coloured Ford truck,
-车应在这儿 -车牌
-and I think it might be out here. -Plates?
假的 但我有点线索指向"奇妙世界"
Plates were phony. We got some evidence that points to Wonder World.
所以我想到那儿走走
So what I want to do is go down to Wonder World and look around
问几个问题 可能会找到头绪
and ask some questions. Maybe I can find something out.
你在那认识人吗
Would y'all know somebody there?
当然 迪艾利 他是保安主管
Absolutely. Ellis DeWald is the head of park security.
掌管全国最大私人保安队伍
Runs the biggest private security force in America.
可以给我介绍吗
Can you introduce me to him?
等我处理完凡奈斯的事 好吗
As soon as I have a talk with the perps in Van Nuys, all right?
你先去 我会通知迪艾利一声
You go on out. I'll call DeWald, tell him you're coming.
他很好人 是我老友 那儿见
He's a great guy. He's a pal of mine. I'll meet you out there.
好极了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
你会喜欢"奇妙世界"很好玩的
You'll love Wonder World. It's a great place.
还有 阿克塞尔 别忘记 我们这儿做事讲分寸
Axel, don't forget, we play by the rules around here.
我听过塔格特的故事
I've heard Taggart's stories.
"奇妙世界"在哪一条绿线后面
Which one of those green lines is Wonder World behind?
-他在那 好 -过来
-There he is! -OK, come on!
你好 先生 欢迎光临 有什么可效劳
Hello, sir, welcome to Wonder World. Can I help you?
我想跟迪艾利先生谈谈
Yes, I'd like to talk to one of the park executives, a Mr. Ellis DeWald.
请问有没有预约
Do you have an appointment?
-应该有 我叫阿克塞尔 福里 -好的
-I'm supposed to. My name's Axel Foley. -OK.
对不起 先生 名单上没你名字
I'm sorry, sir. I don't have you on the list.
可能还未打电♥话♥来
Maybe they haven't called yet.
是比佛利山的蓬探员
A Detective Flint from the Beverly Hills Police Department
替我安排的
was supposed to call and get me squared away.
对不起 先生 如果没预约的话
I'm sorry, sir, but if you don't have an appointment for park business,
入场需要买♥♥票
you will have to buy a ticket.
-多少钱 -35元
-How much is a ticket? -Thirty-five dollars.
35元
Thirty-five dollars?!
可以玩足全场的游戏和看表演
That allows you and your party access to all the rides, shows and attractions.
等等 我不要玩什么游戏
Wait a minute. Look, I don't want to go on any rides,
也不想看表演
and I don't have any party. It's just me.
我只想跟保安主管谈谈
All I wanna do is talk to the director of security.
先生 请站过来 好吗
Excuse me, sir, would you step out of line for a moment, please?
-什么 -先生 请你过来
-What line? -Just step over here, please, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 有问题吗
Is there a problem, sir?
对了 我来告诉你问题是什么
Yeah, I'll tell you what the problem is.
是35元 那就是问题所在
Thirty-five dollars, that's what the problem is.
如果你觉得价格贵的话
If the admission seems high,
我们建议你可以去"幻想乐园"
we suggest you go down the road to Fantasy Park.
他们的票价可能较合你口味 先生
You might find their ticket price more to your liking, sir.
问题是 我是来找迪艾利 他是你上司
The point is, I'm here to see Ellis DeWald. Is he your boss?
对 迪先生是保安和客务主管
Yes. Mr. DeWald is head of security and guest relations.
-你有约了他吗 -我应该是约了他的
-Do you have an appointment? -I'm supposed to have an appointment.
应该是 不等于是 对吗 先生
"Supposed to" is not having, is it, sir?
对不起
Excuse me.
-一张 -给你 谢谢
-One, please. -There you go. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 你应该叫裁缝
You know, you should have your tailor
把上身裁得宽一点
cut the jacket a little wider in the chest.
这样你的枪便不会现出来
That way your gun won't bulge in the back.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴夫叔叔
Uncle Dave.
怎么了
What's going on?
办公室
"外星人袭地球"
"Alien Attack"?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
不 只是有点好奇
I was just curious what Alien Attack is.
你看着
Watch.
注意 注意 这是红色警报
Attention! Attention! This is a red alert.
外星太空船正侵袭本市
Alien spacecraft are invading the city.
请从速上地铁撤退
Board the subway trains for immediate evacuation.
很过瘾
This is wild.
不错 相当受欢迎
Yes, it's one of our more popular attractions.
对不起 但你进来干吗
Excuse me, but... what are you doing in here?
你说得对 我该走了
You're right. I gotta go.
我要去开会 多谢你的示范
I have a meeting, but thanks for the show.
看看九号♥隧♥道♥
Punch up tunnel nine. Take a look.
电影精选列表