底特律市 周二 零晨1:37
关于布置还有什么问题吗 没有了吧
Nobody got no questions about the layout, right? No questions?
没了
No.
我还是再讲一次吧
Let's go over this shit one more time.
入口在这儿
They got a small dinger on the entrance door.
我去叫他们开门 然后李维和我进去
I'm gonna get them to open it. Then me and Levine are going in, right?
亚祖和亚柏上屋顶这度门 封着它
Giolito and Pederson, you go over to this overhead door and you block it.
明白吗 亚劳和亚林去后门
OK? Rondell and Leppert, hit the back door.
没问题 小事一件
No problem. It's a piece of cake.
麦基和克莱 你们守着前园
McKee and Cline, you're gonna be in the yard
别让他们逃跑
in case we get some jump-outs.
有人出来就抓他
You all catch somebody trying to jump out...
-福里 -失陪
-Foley. -Excuse me a second.
飞虎队在哪
Where in the hell is SWAT?
-老大 我叫他们别来了 -什么
-Boss, I cancelled the SWAT team. -You what?
事无大小也要有飞虎队
I wouldn't raid a church bingo game without SWAT.
不过是偷车贼 机械工而已
These guys are carjackers. They're mechanics.
我们能搞定的 飞虎队乱开枪 只会毁坏证物
We can handle this. We don't need SWAT blowing holes in all my evidence.
还可能会打伤人 我们自己来
Besides, they might shoot somebody. Let's do this.
这是你的行动 我只是个观察者
This is your operation. I'm just an observer.
但我会留心观察
But I'll be watching.
那观察我不靠飞虎队吧 信我
Just observe how I don't have to use SWAT, and trust me on this.
准备好了 有没有人要去小便
Everybody's ready, right? Nobody need to take a nervous piss?
准备好了 好了吗
We got this. OK?
出发
Let's mount up.
今早的气温是55度
This is Dick Purtan. We've got 55 degrees outside this morning.
现在是戴安娜·露丝的
Now here's Motown's own Diana Ross and the Supremes,
"来看我"
and "Come See About Me".
喂 过来 你干什么
Hey, hey! Come on. What are you doing?
波比 他们来了
Bobby, they're here.
没遇到麻烦吧
Any trouble with the hijack?
-十分顺利 -小事
-Right where you say it is. -Piece of cake, man.
-有没有人受伤 -没有
-Anybody hurt? -No.
好我不想有人无端端受伤
Good. I don't like to see people unnecessarily injured.
没有人受伤
Nobody got hurt.
-锁匙呢 -你还没货车呢 兄弟
-Keys? -Ain't your truck yet, man.
没钱免谈
Not till we see some money.
我不过想看看车尾厢
I just want to look in the back.
好
Yes!
美国政♥府♥资产
-我们的钱呢 -给他
-Where's our money? -Pay him.
"奇妙世界"酒店
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
是不是该叫飞虎队来
You think we should have used SWAT?
-操飞虎队 -我同意 操飞虎队
-Fuck SWAT. -That's what I say. Fuck SWAT.
-有人 现在怎办 -杀了他
-Some guy. What should I do? -Kill him.
你好 这是非法地下拆车吗
How you doing? Is this the illegal chop shop?
你经营非法的地下拆车 是吗
One of them illegal places where they chop up cars?
我老婆的别克在外面
'Cause I got a Buick out here, belong to my wife.
我想你们屠了我老婆的汽车 因为八婆不听话
I want to get this shit chopped up, because the bitch ain't acting right.
你出来看看好吗
Can you take a look at it for me, please?
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
上
Go!
他们有机关枪
They got fucking machine guns.
-你还说他们没有枪 -他们一定是改变了世界观
-I thought you said they had no guns! -They must've changed their world view.
拿鸟枪来
Get the 12-gauge.
应该叫飞虎队来
We should've called SWAT.
警♥察♥ 举起手
Police! Hands in the air!
可恶 上呀 上
Shit! Move it! Go! Go!
搞什么
What the...?
亚德 来呀
Daniel, come on!
掩护我 我跟亚杜进去
Y'all cover me! I'm going in with Todd.
不
No!
阿克塞尔 你在喝咖啡吗
Axel, you on a coffee break?
去抓那王八
Go get that son of a bitch.
唏 老大 唏 唏
Hey, Boss. Hey, man! Hey!
可恶
Shit!
有人跟着我们
We got a tail.
干掉那小丑
Wax that clown.
该死的
God damn it!
帮帮我
Help me, man.
警♥察♥ 我在追谋杀犯
Police officer! Trying to catch a goddamned killer!
快让开 走开
Move it! Move it!
-别挡我的路 我是警♥察♥ -你冷静点
-Get the fuck out of my way! I'm a cop! -Take it easy.
请你滚开 好吗
Man, get the fuck out of here, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫博史迪 你有身份证明吗
My name's Steve Fulbright. Could I see some ID, please?
我是底特律警♥察♥
Hey, man, I am a Detroit police officer.
叫阿克塞尔 我的警章呢
My name is Axel... Where's my shit?
我是底特律警♥察♥ 谋杀犯现在跑了
I'm a Detroit police officer. I am chasing a killer who's getting away now.
-我们知道 -你们知道什么
-We know. -You know what?
我们知道
We know.
福里警官 实情是
What's happened here, Detective Foley,
你介入了联邦政♥府♥的调查
is you got yourself in the middle of a federal investigation.
调查什么 利息税
What is this, income tax?
那混♥蛋♥刚杀死了一个底特律警♥察♥
The fucking guy in the truck just shot a Detroit police officer!
但重要的是我们现在不抓他
It's very important he not be apprehended at this time.
我们想知道的是他要去哪
We want to know where he's going with what he's got
把脏物卖♥♥给谁
and who he's selling it to.
-是毒品吗 -我们不是毒品调查科
-This drugs? -We're not DEA.
我们很感激你的合作
We appreciate your cooperation on this.
我跟华府查过 姓博的没问题
I checked with Washington. This guy, Fulbright, is kosher.
他有高度秘密任务 不能动他
He's working on something so classified, they got the ladder up behind him.
嘿 阿克塞尔 按联邦政♥府♥的指示
Hey, Axel, if the federal government wants these guys running loose,
我们该停止调查吧
shouldn't we close down the investigation?
操联邦政♥府♥
Fuck the federal government.
我要的是杀亚杜的凶手 你找到什么
I want the man that killed Todd. Now, what you got?
没什么 车牌是假的
Not a hell of a lot. Plates on the van were phony.
车房♥的人是被处决的
The dead mechanics were executed.
只有一人有枪 而且还在枪袋
Only one was strapped, it was still holstered.
两个杀手身上有三万元现金
Plus, the bodies of the two shooters had 30,000 in cash.
是高价杀手
That's high-priced heat.
只找到圣地牙哥驾驶执照
Only ID on both these shooters were San Diego drivers' licenses.
圣地牙哥警♥察♥有他们的记录
San Diego PD's got a sheet on these guys.
是职业杀手 通常为毒贩工作
Enforcers for hire, mostly for the Tijuana drug dealers.
你说这事情跟毒品有关
You think this is about drugs?
其中一名杀手的公文箱里
An attaché case which may belong to one of the shooters
有加州"奇妙世界"酒店毛巾
had a towel in it from the Wonder World Hotel in California.
"奇妙世界"
Wonder World?
另一部汽车呢 有什么资料
Did you check out that car they shot Todd from?
在机场租的
Yeah, rental from the airport.
是俄克拉荷马城的何医生租的
The renter's a Dr. Oliver Hirsch from Oklahoma City.
-是偷来的身份证 -对了
-Stolen ID? -Yeah.
何医生说他的钱包被人偷了
Doctor said his wallet was lifted
当他在游乐场游玩的时候
while he was on vacation at an amusement park.
那个游乐场是"奇妙世界"吧
I hope you're gonna tell me the amusement park was Wonder World.
对了
Yeah.
-失陪 -"奇妙世界"
-Excuse me. -Wonder World.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你一直陪着他
I understand that you were with him at the end.
是的 他死前一直在讲你
Yeah. His last words were about you.
那不像我的亚杜 阿克塞尔
That does not sound like my Douglas, Axel.
你再说一次
Try again.
实际上 他最后一句话是
Actually, his last words were,
阿克塞尔 你在喝咖啡吗 去抓那王八
"Axel, are you on a coffee break? Go and get that son of a bitch".
这就是他的遗言
Those were his last words.
那才像我的亚杜
That sounds like my Douglas.
不错 是个好主意
Yeah, it sounds like a good idea, too.
-喂 -喂 我叫阿克塞尔 福里
-Hello. -Hello, my name's Axel Foley.
我找比利 罗斯伍德
I'm looking for Billy Rosewood.
欢迎光临比佛利山警署
Welcome to the Beverly Hills Police Department.
要听英文 请按1 井号♥键
电影精选列表