我们被跟踪
We're being followed.
看来是"奇妙世界"的护卫
Looks like the security guards at Wonder World.
大概他们要看着你上飞机
They probably want to make sure you get on that plane.
多得你 我的前途一片暗淡
Because of you, my future is now in jeopardy.
真的是很暗淡
I mean, real fucking jeopardy.
亚迪很不高兴 亚辛也不会怎样信任我
DeWald is pissed. Sanderson doesn't think too highly of me.
有人打劫 停车
Hold up! Stop the car!
-那边的酒 停车 -什么
-That liquor store. Stop the car! -What?
-可恶 老天 -等一下
-Oh, shit! -Wait!
别担心 我去捉他好了
It's all right. Don't worry. Take it easy.
捉到他之后 我杀死他
I'll get him. I'll get him. When I do, I'll kill him!
阿克塞尔 我接电♥话♥后便赶来 你没事吧
Axel, I left as soon as I got your call. Are you all right?
没事 但是戴夫 我要你好好的想想
I'm fine, but Dave, listen, I want you to think back real hard
罗渣失踪那晚有什么事 有什么忘了告诉我
to the night that Fry first disappeared. Maybe you forgot to tell me something.
没有 为什么
No. Why would you think that?
因为这字条本身
Because this note by itself...
根本没什么意思
It just don't make no sense.
"这非常重要 生死由关"
"This is important. Life and death. Roger."
他干吗要给你这个呢
Why would he send that?
干吗不说"救命"不说有事和你商量呢
It don't say "Help". He don't say, "I need to talk to you".
什么都没有 就是这些
Nothing. It's just this.
对了
Oh, shit.
他一定发现了纸的样本
Fry must have found some sample paper.
他知道会被杀 所以送来你处
He knew they would kill him so he sent you it.
-上面有条形密♥码♥ -什么意思
-Look, there's a barcode on it. -What does that mean?
即是说这是政♥府♥公物
That means that this paper used to belong to Uncle Sam.
我们有证据
Now we got some evidence.
我们可以把亚迪和亚辛送进监狱
We can put Sanderson and DeWald's ass in jail. That's what it means.
我看未必
I don't think so.
我早知你会找戴夫叔叔
I figured you'd call Uncle Dave here, so we followed him.
我以前也当过差
I actually was a real cop once,
我了解你们怎样思想
so I know how you assholes think,
是缓慢地
which is to say, slowly.
非常缓慢地
Very slowly.
你是一直把那件证物
So you were carrying around the evidence
放在口袋里的吧 福尔摩斯
in your pocket the whole time, huh, Sherlock?
我给你说故事的真正结局
Well, here's how the real ending of the story goes.
看你喜不喜欢
Let's see if you like it.
我们知道你跑了
We, at Wonder World, heard you were on the loose.
也明白你不妥"奇妙世界"
You had a grudge against the park.
更恐怕你会伤害戴夫叔叔
I feared you might try to harm our beloved Uncle Dave,
于是我尽快赶来 我想阻止你
so I raced over here as fast as I could to try and stop you,
但 可惜 一切都太迟了
but alas, it was too late.
把他放进车子里去
Get him in the car. All the way in the car.
拿着 拿着
Take it. Take it.
你担心有指模吗 福里
What's the matter, you worried about fingerprints, Foley?
不用了 这是你的枪 看到吗
Forget it. Take a look at the gun. It's yours.
把你的枪给我
Give me your weapon.
拾起枪 仍到街上去
Pick up that gun and throw it in the street!
把门关上 然后过去
Close the door and get over there!
戴夫叔叔 振作点 可恶
Hold on, Uncle Dave. Damn it!
喂 别死呀
Don't you die on me, man.
有人受枪伤 快来呀
Hey! I got an emergency out here. It's a gut shot. Hey, come on!
是戴夫叔叔呀
Hey, that was Uncle Dave.
-血压怎样 -90/40 在跌
-What's his pressure? -Ninety over 40 and dropping.
要升高他的血压 来吧
All right, I got to get his pressure up. Let's go, guys.
4个单位
Four units.
我需要氧气 来吧 我数三声 1 2 3
I need oxygen. Let's go. On three. One, two, three.
在他的动脉上插管
Get an arterial line in him. Any medical history?
我也受过枪伤 没什么大不了
I've been shot before, but it's no big deal.
-咖啡机在哪 -前面就是
-Hey, man, where's the coffee machine? -Down the hall.
谢谢
Thanks.
注意 全市戒备 有疑犯在福顿区开枪
Attention, this is an all-city alert for a suspect in the Thornton shooting.
疑犯是黑人 约三十岁
Suspect is an African-American male in his 30s...
你有听说有个黑人枪伤了戴夫叔叔
You hear some black guy shot Uncle Dave?
-我没听过 -我们走吧
-No. -Come on, let's get out of here.
你听见了吗 戴夫叔叔受了枪伤
Did you hear? Somebody shot Dave Thornton.
-有人向戴夫叔叔开枪 -有电视吗
-Somebody shot Uncle Dave? -Is there a TV here?
当然有
Yes, of course.
当局相信福里袭击戴夫叔叔
Authorities believe that Foley may have decided to attack Uncle Dave
是基于私人理由而报复
in retaliation for some personal rejection.
受人爱戴的戴夫叔叔
The much-loved Uncle Dave Thornton
目前正在医院接受急救
is undergoing emergency surgery at this moment.
根据医院消息 情况并不乐观
According to hospital sources, the prognosis is bleak.
那癫人良心怎过得去
How does a psycho like that live with himself?
快走 你见过字条
Janice, Axel. Get out of the park right now.
他们会杀了所有知道字条的人
They're going to kill whoever knows about Roger Fry's note.
字条我会交给联邦当局
I got the note and I'm taking it to the feds.
你必需去找亚珍 她现在不方便听电♥话♥
You must be looking for Janice. She can't come to the phone right now.
我可以留口讯吗
Can I take a message?
-你敢动她 -那会是你的错
-If you do anything to her... -It'll be your fault.
你半小时内到"奇妙世界"
I want you at Wonder World within the hour.
单独来 到主入口 不许带武器
Come to the main gate alone and unarmed.
-记得带那张银纸 -然后你就放我们走
-And bring the piece of mint paper. -Oh, then you let us both go?
你半小时内不出现
You don't show up here in a half-hour,
或是带了警♥察♥和武器 我就杀你朋友
alone and unarmed, and with no cops, I kill your friend.
我杀过你的朋友 记得吗 福里
And it wouldn't be the first time, would it, Foley?
有位观众拍下了
I've just been informed that we have an amateur video
今天下午的事件
of the incident this afternoon
是关于枪击戴夫叔叔的疑犯阿克塞尔 福里
involving Uncle Dave's suspected assassin, Axel Foley.
别开枪 我现在就放下枪
All right, don't shoot. I'm putting my gun down.
我趴下了 我没有武器 别开枪
I'm putting it on the ground. I'm not armed. Don't shoot.
那是一位游客在午间拍下的
That was an amateur video shot earlier today by a tourist.
小心照顾我的汽车
Would you please take special care of my car?
-当然 -谢谢
-Yes, sir. -Thank you.
-可恶 -阿克威尔
-Shit! -Ackwell...
-又是你 -瑟奇 我需要武器
-Again! -Serge, I need a weapon.
我没有呀 都送回精品店了
I don't have any weapon. I take all back to the boutique.
-这件呢 -这是陈列品
-What about this? -This is the floor model.
人们向他喷气 咳嗽 很脏的嘛
People been breathing on it, coughing on it, touching it...
瑟奇 我需要一件武器
Serge, I need a weapon now.
当尼 阿克威尔时间
Donny. Donny, Ackwell in some kind of rush, OK?
拿"歼灭者"去吧
So take the Annihilator
用古龙水给他清洁一下
and wash it off with some swab of cologne or something
记得用盒装好 要好好的
and take the case and make sure it's nice and pretty, OK?
是哥伦皮做的
It's Corinthian leather.
比利 罗斯伍德警官 阿克塞尔 福里的电♥话♥
Detective Billy Rosewood. Axel Foley calling.
阿克塞尔 听着 我是你的朋友吗 我是你的朋友
Axel, listen. Am I your friend? I am your friend.
我相信你能解释清楚 或许你不能
I'm sure you can explain everything, or maybe you can't explain anything,
但首先你得去自首
but you've got to turn yourself in, man!
-我去"奇妙世界"-不 等我 阿克塞尔
-I'm going to Wonder World. -No! Wait for me! Axel!
举高双手 搜身
Put your arms out and hold for a pat-down.
福里到了 先生
Foley just arrived, sir.
带他来控制室 福里到了
Take him to control. We have Foley.
进来
Come on.
-你想印多少 -全部
-How much do you want run? -All of it.
-阿克塞尔 -你没事吧
-Axel! -Are you OK?
拿那张纸来
Let's have it. The mint paper.
嘿 前门那里有部保时捷
Hey, there's a Porsche parked out by the front gate.
车里有电♥话♥
There's a phone inside.
她打电♥话♥来 我就给你银制
When she calls back here, I'll give you the mint paper.
-没商量 -那谈判破裂了
-I don't think so. -Then we got a stalemate.
未致奥伦
Not quite. Orrin...
只要杀死你们 那纸就是废纸
We kill you both. The paper don't mean jack shit.
你怎知我没有把纸寄给政♥府♥
How you know I didn't mail the paper to the Secret Service
还附带一个小字条
with a little note attached to it?
-他吹牛 -是吗 试试看
-He's bluffing. -You think so? Call me.
我知道警♥察♥怎么想的 纸在车里 对吗
Orrin, I know how cops think. The note is in the car, right?
拿车匙来 福里
The keys, Foley.
把该死的车匙拿来
Give me the fucking keys.
电影精选列表