他还为不幸的小朋友谋福利
Couple that with Ellis' work with underprivileged kids,
他们今日也有出席
some of whom are seated at the head table right now with Ellis...
艾利得奖是实至名归
...and you can understand why he's our award winner.
有请迪艾利
So let's bring him up here.
各位来宾"奇妙世界"的保安主管
Ladies and gentlemen, the head of security at Wonder World
私家保安年奖的得主
and Private Law Enforcement's Man of the Year award winner,
我的好朋友 迪艾利
my dear friend, Ellis DeWald.
-恭喜你 -谢谢 奥伦
-Congratulations. You deserve it. -Thank you, Orrin.
-恭喜 -谢谢 米克
-Congratulations. -Thanks, Mike.
阿克塞尔 我知你一定会搅事
You're not gonna do nothing, Axel. You never do nothing.
多谢 多谢
Thank you very much.
在"奇妙世界"工作
You know, a lot of nice things happen
当然好事自然来
when you work at a nice place like Wonder World,
尤其是老板好人如
especially when your bosses are people like Orrin Sanderson
辛奥伦和戴夫叔叔
and Uncle Dave Thornton.
如果我说得奖大美妙了
And I don't think that Uncle Dave would mind
我想戴夫叔叔是不会介意的
if I said that this is the nicest thing yet.
多谢大家
Thank you very much.
阿克塞尔 别胡来 求求你
Please don't do this, Axel. Please don't do it. Don't do it.
-哇噢 -别 别
-Bravo! -Don't do it. Don't do it.
迪艾利 好 好
Bravo, Ellis DeWald! Ellis DeWald!
好
Bravo!
噢 哦 迪艾利
Bravo! Bravo, Ellis!
各位来宾 迪艾利先生
Ellis DeWald, ladies and gentlemen!
请大家为迪艾利热烈鼓掌
Ellis DeWald! Y'all keep it going!
大家大力拍手呀 来 过来
Keep it going for Ellis DeWald! Come on, it's Ellis!
是迪艾利呀
Ellis DeWald, y'all!
掌声不够 这是迪艾利
You're not clapping loud enough! This is Ellis DeWald!
今晚盛会的贵宾 对了
It's this man's night! Yes!
各位 我从密芝根州底特律市赶来
Ladies and gentlemen, I travelled all the way from Detroit, Michigan
就是来恭喜他的
to be with this man tonight, to honour this man tonight.
我叫阿克塞尔 福里 是底特律警♥察♥
My name is Axel Foley. I'm a Detroit police officer.
对他来说 我现在站在他身边
It is a tremendous surprise for Mr. DeWald
实在大出他意料之外
to have me standing right next to him right now.
我感到他觉得兴奋莫名
I can feel his body tingling!
我也想大家知道
But, ladies and gentlemen, I want you to know,
不止是一晚
there's not a night that goes by
我每晚都想起迪艾利
that I don't think about what I owe Ellis DeWald.
我每一晚都想
There's not a night that passes that I don't think about
底特律欠迪艾利太多了
what the people of Detroit owe Ellis DeWald!
我坐在下面看见大家给他颁奖
And I'd just like to say, when I see y'all give him this award for...
这是什么 太美丽了
What's this here? Ah, that's beautiful.
"感谢你对社会的贡献"
"With gratitude for community service."
我也准备对社会作出一点贡献
And I'm going to do the community a service
我们欠迪艾利的
because I'm going to pay back Ellis DeWald
我们连本带利归还
everything we owe him with interest!
迪艾利 迪艾利
Ellis DeWald! Ellis DeWald!
艾利 微笑 再没什么机会了
Go on, smile, Ellis. Get them last few smiles in.
什么事呀 福里
What's the matter, Foley?
你恨我杀死你的男朋友
You mad at me for shooting your boyfriend?
找到他了 就是他 就是他
I got him! I got him! I got him!
你和比利扰乱治安 不是吧
You and Billy disturbing the peace? No!
快去打那个该死的电♥话♥
Do me a favour. Just make your fucking phone call
把我们放出来 懂吗
and get us out of here, all right?
好 我看看那儿我认识谁
Sure. Let's see, now who do I know down there? Let's see.
喂 别烦我
Hey, don't fuck with me right now.
你放心我会救你们出来
All right, keep your shirt on. I'll get you guys out.
顺带一提 我找到那部货车了
Oh, incidentally, I think we found that truck you were looking for.
-在哪儿 -桑塔莫妮卡码头的海滩旁
-Where? -By the Santa Monica Pier at the beach.
我先来接你们再过去
I'm headed there now and I'll pick you guys up on the way.
还有 你别去冲花洒
And Axel, in the meantime, don't take any showers.
我累死了 今匀大件事了
I'm all washed-up. Dead in the water.
别担心 亚蓬来接我们走
Will you stop worrying? I talked to Flint, he's gonna get us out of here.
我真的很喜欢那办公室
I really liked that office.
-福里 你可以走了 -果然快手
-Foley! You're out of here. -That was quick.
他留下 你出来
Not him, just you.
进来
Come in.
谢谢
Thank you, officer.
我查过你了 福里
I ran a check on you, Foley.
你是个好警♥察♥ 但喜欢自把自为
You're a hell of a detective, but something of a maverick.
我知你想怎样
I know what you're doing. I know the drill.
你去烦迪艾利 令他惊慌
You hassle DeWald, you get him to panic,
希望他出错
make a rash move...
福里 但我不想打草惊蛇
But God damn it, Foley, we do not want to panic this man.
我们想他继续做他的坏事
We want him doing business as fucking usual.
你明白吗 福里
Do you copy me, Foley?
这是去底特律的头等机票 联邦政♥府♥送的
Ticket to Detroit, first class, courtesy of the federal government.
还有 我的名片
Also, my card.
你对迪艾利还有别的想法 交我处理好了
Should you have any more thoughts about DeWald, let us handle it.
我发誓我会上飞机的
I give you my word as a gentleman I'll be on that plane.
货车是位洛杉矶交通警♥察♥发现的
Truck was spotted by an LAPD traffic control officer in Santa Monica.
颜色变了 但牌子和型号♥相同
It's a different colour, but the same make and model as yours.
收到了 这是海滩队长
Read you. Out. Beach leader, over?
飞虎队 等我们到步才行动
Negatory, SWAT, hold for our arrival.
估计11分钟后到达
ETA...11 minutes. Out.
比利 你跟谁通话
Billy, who were you talking to?
货车在郡的绿线之内发现
Truck was discovered inside the county green line,
我要调配洛杉矶 桑塔莫妮卡
so I co-ordinated with the SMPD, BHPD,
比佛利警方 还有洛杉矶郡警 公园管理局
LAPD, sheriff of Los Angeles County, Supervisor of Parks and Recreation,
加州公路警♥察♥ 地方检察官
California State Highway Patrol, district attorney's office
和海岸巡逻队
and United States Naval Shore Patrol.
第一队 开始行动
Beach leader to team one. Proceed.
所有队伍准备就绪
All teams standing ready.
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go!
安全
Area secured.
实验室说纤维跟货车座位一样
Lab says these are the same fibres as the truck upholstery.
没什么用
No help there.
还有海沙 是风吹来的吧
There's some beach sand, probably blew in after it was abandoned.
我刚给上司骂了一顿
I just had a very unpleasant conversation with my superiors.
-因你被捕 -不
-What, about being busted? -No.
说我的货车行动用了太多人
There was some objection to my use of manpower in Operation: Truck Siege.
-这是什么 -有50元钞票吗
-What is it? -You got a 50-dollar bill?
我要养家 12年没见过了
I've got a wife and three kids. I haven't seen a 50 in 12 years.
-比利 你呢 -几时还
-Billy, you got a 50-dollar bill? -When do I get it back?
拿来呀
Man, give me 50 dollars!
是我全副身家了
It's all I got.
这是50元钞票的一角 跟比利的新钞票一样有密♥码♥
This is corner of a 50-dollar bill, like Billy's new one with the hidden barcode.
钞票的一角 有什么特别
So the corner tore off a bill. Happens all the time.
你看条形密♥码♥
No, the barcode's going up and down,
该是钞票的这一角
which means it comes off this corner of the bill.
照理应该有油墨
If it comes off this corner it should have some ink on it.
但没有 这空白的一角太大了
This doesn't. This is too big to be blank.
看 是大笨象
Look! It's Oki-Doki!
你看着弟弟 别让他跑掉
Go after your brother. And don't let him get away.
我要装胶卷
I got to load my camera.
大笨象
Oki-Doki!
小朋友 乖你们好吗 很高兴见到你
Hey, nice little kid. How you doing? Good to see you.
大笨象 我爱你
I love you, Oki-Doki!
大笨象 你扭来看看
Hey, Oki, do the Oki Shuffle.
你做错了 这样才对
That's not right! It's like this.
我喜欢改变扭法
Hey, listen, kid. I'm Oki-Doki and I changed the steps.
你有什么不满
You got a problem with that?
总之你不可以虾我
You're supposed to be nice to me no matter what I do!
我踢你屁♥股♥
You little motherfucker, I'll kick your ass.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
奶奶 奶奶 大笨象推我
Grandma! Grandma! Oki-Doki pushed me!
你拿了牌吗
You take it already.
喂 你究竟玩不玩
Come on, Sheldon. You playing or what?
等等 谁吃过蒜头
Who the hell ate garlic?
午餐我要香草牛肉三文治
Yeah, when's lunch? I want a pastrami sandwich on rye.
电影精选列表