你说他失踪是什么意思
What do you mean he just disappeared?
给他看看字条
Show him the note.
是罗渣失踪那天收到的
I received this interoffice the day Roger disappeared.
"事关重大 生死由关"罗渣
"This is important, life and death. Roger"
-什么事关重大 -我不知道
-What was so important? -I don't know.
他失踪那天在干什么
What was he doing the day he disappeared?
没什么特别 大抵是例行检查
It was nothing special. He was probably doing one of his usual inspections.
整个游乐场都是他设计的
You say this guy designed the whole park?
不错
Yes.
-他对这处了如指掌 -当然
-And he knew the place cold, right? -Of course.
你在想什么
So what are you thinking?
他一定是发现了
I'm thinking that he must've found something
不见得光的事了
that someone didn't want him to find.
在"奇妙世界"究竟会是什么呢
At Wonder World? What on earth could that be?
是个天真快乐的地方嘛
It's a place of childhood innocence and fun.
还有生死由关
And life and death.
-你见过戴夫叔叔 -对
-You met Uncle Dave? -Yep.
戴夫叔叔
Uncle Dave.
难以置信 我也想见他呀
I don't believe it. I'd give anything to have been with you.
-他有表现"扭扭宁宁"吗 -没有
-Did he do the Oki-Doki Shuffle? -No.
警徽
Outstanding.
-罗斯伍德 DDO-JSIQC -对不起 什么
-Hi. William Rosewood, DDO-JSIOC. -I beg your pardon?
是我 谢谢
This is me. Thank you.
这鬼东西有什么用
Now, what you gonna do with this shit?
我真不敢相信 阿克威尔
No way. I don't believe this! Ackwell!
阿克威尔 福利 阿克威尔 福利 你这疯子
Ackwell Folee! Ackwell Folee, you crazy thing.
你来干吗
What you doing here?
-瑟奇 -是瑟奇
-"Serge." -Serge.
看你的头发头发好看呀
Look at your head! I love it short!
-是啊 瑟奇 -转过身 转过身
-Yeah, Serge. -Turn around. Turn around.
你这身打扮简直完美
I don't believe how perfect you look!
我最喜欢的狗仔牌黑皮鞋
And then finally you have black Hush Poopies,
你真懂得穿衣服
which are totally retro, which I love. You put a really good package together.
-你记得比利 罗斯伍德吗 -比利 比利 我记得你
-You remember Billy Rosewood. -Billy! Billy, I remember you.
-你记得我吗 -当然
-Do you remember? -Of course.
我给你冲了咖啡 就在画廊 还有一片柠檬皮
I made you an espresso at the art gallery with a lemon twist?
那是我最后一杯了
It was the last one I ever made.
浓咖啡不好喝 你知道为什么吗
It's terrible to drink espresso. You know why?
令你的牙生迹 我不会给你看我的
It stain your teeth. I'm not going to show you mine,
但让我看看你的牙齿
but let me see your teeth.
好漂亮 看看你的可以吗
They're so pretty. Can I see your teeth?
你的牙肉很健康
Look, and you got healthy gums.
-你有用清肠剂吗 -什么
-Do you do colonics? -Excuse me?
-你有用清肠剂吗 -没有
-Do you do colonics? -No. Never...
-是我的新欢 -清肠剂
-It's my new favourite thing! -You dig colonics?
我告诉你他们把管子插♥进♥去
I can't tell you what it's like, because they stick a hose up inside you...
-我知道 -不 你得明白
-I know... -No, you've got to understand.
你五岁时吃的粮也放出来
Out comes a candy bar from when you were five!
你的画廊怎么了
What happened to your art gallery that you had?
画廊破产了
The art gallery is completely bankrupt.
丢到厕所去了 为什么
In the toilet. Why?
因为老板又蠢又顿又无知
Because we had an owner who was obstinate and stupid and ignorant.
-是你开枪射他的 记得吗 -噢 对了 是我开的枪
-You shot him, remember? -Oh, right, yes. I shot him.
-你现在干哪行 -卖♥♥枪 过来看看
-What are you doing now? -I'm doing guns. Come and look!
这是我的摊位 生存精品店
This is my booth. The Survival Boutique.
我卖♥♥武器和其他保安设施
We are doing weapons and protective devices and products for survival
世界不好嘛 疯癫兼暴♥力♥
in the helter-skelter world of today.
好了 现在 有一件事是非常重要的
OK, now, one thing's very important.
生存精品店有一套哲学
At the Survival Boutique, I feel that it's my personality,
跟我的性格息息相关 凡事必须符合
my philosophy that everything must conform to the three P's, OK,
兼重保护 地位和美貌
which is protection, prestige and pretty.
生存和美貌没有矛盾
I mean, why you should look ugly if you're just trying to survive?
安全和保持自己的风格
You should be able to maintain your personal sense of style
同样重要
and be safe as well.
好 你觉得怎样
OK, what do you think this is?
看上去像锁匙扣 其实不简单
Is look like a key chain, but it's so much more.
叫"震死你"是一个前海豹队员设计的
This is called a Stunner. It is designed by an ex-Navy SEAL.
是吗 他很认真 我从没见他笑过
OK? Very serious individual, I never see him smile.
我也从没见他穿过一条合适的裤子
Also, I never see him in a pair of pants that fit.
就说你遇到偷车贼
Someone comes up to you who is a carjacker.
你不会为你的丰田车送命吧
Do you want to die for your Camry? I don't think so, right?
那么你可以说 撒一点点的谎
So you say... a little bit of deception...
我要把家里的钥匙从车钥匙上拿下来 好吗
"I want to separate the house from my car keys, OK?
我就是按一下这个键 好吗 然后他说 好的
I'm just going to push this button, OK?" And he says, "OK."
于是你按键 开动机关
And then you push this button, and out it comes from the mechanism,
爆发出前所未见的耀眼光芒
the brightest, blinding light ever that you seeing.
他什么都看不见了 就像这个样子
He cannot see. He's like this.
你成功保家卫族
Everyone is come running to help you.
而且非常威风
And once again, you have survived with style.
哗 劲
Wow. That's cool.
比利 我送一个给你 好吗
Billy, I want to give you one for a present, OK?
-多谢 -还有你 阿克威尔
-Thank you. -And Ackwell...
也送一个给你 因为我担心你
I want to give you one because I worry about you.
-我想你安全 -谢谢
-I want you to be safe. -Thanks.
现在要给看的
Now I'm going to show you something
让你们大开眼界
that is going to totally blow your rocks off.
绝对是我最骄人的杰作
It's absolutely orgasmic and my most thing that I'm proud of.
最适合今日世界的自卫工具
It's the most up-to-date, the ultimate survival tool for today.
新一代豪华武器隆重面世
The dawn of a new generation in luxury personal weaponry,
"歼灭者2000"是美国顶级自卫装置
the Annihilator 2000 is America's premier
家居旅行皆宜的安全武器
survival, home and travel total security unit.
"歼灭者2000"是一个轻巧 性能卓越的武器
The Annihilator 2000 is a lightweight, high-performance weapon
能满足新一代的
that meets the demands of the new generation
高收入群体的一切要求
of upper-income urban survivalists.
"歼灭者"配有手提电♥话♥
The Annihilator 2000 has the conveniences
传真机和微波炉
of a cellular telephone with fax machine and a microwave oven.
夜视镜 微电脑
Night-vision goggles, microprocessor,
人声警报系统 CD播放机 数码收音机
verbal alarm systems, a compact disc player, digital AM/FM radio,
摄影机和回放功能 以上仅是
video camera and playback functions are just a few of the features
歼灭者的部份功能
of the extraordinary Annihilator 2000.
你说是真的吗
You think those are real?
"歼灭者"制敌易如反掌
Stopping power is a matter of convenience with your Annihilator 2000.
那是杜蒂 我的训练员
That's Dodi, my personal trainer.
她可以举二百磅
She can bench-press 200 pounds.
她在帮我减磅 但这很困难
She's working on reducing my body fat, but it's really difficult,
因我太喜欢吃羊奶芝士
because I keep sneaking away to have a goat cheese.
我才不管 横竖我有西装蔽体
I don't care. I wear suits.
"歼灭者2000"以轻合金制成
The Annihilator 2000 is constructed of a lightweight aluminium alloy,
配合新科技
combined with a new polymer technology,
永不磨损
making it totally resistant to corrosion.
新一代豪华武器隆重面世
The dawn of a new generation in luxury personal weaponry,
"歼灭者2000"是美国顶级自卫装置
the Annihilator 2000 is America's premier
家居旅行皆宜的安全武器
survival, home and travel total security unit.
谁会买♥♥这鬼东西
Now, who's the hell is gonna buy that shit?
你在开玩笑
Are you joking?
这是洛杉矶 我卖♥♥了几百套 而且供不应求
This is LA. I'm selling hundreds of these. It's on back order.
-别胡扯 -不 我可没有
-Get the fuck outta here! -No, I cannot!
我跟你讲 我卖♥♥了十枝
I am trying to tell you, I sell ten of these
给成龙和史泰龙
to Jackie Stallone for stocking stuffers.
-胡扯 -史泰龙买♥♥了十四枝
-Get the fuck outta here. -Sly come in and bought 14.
莎莎·嘉宝买♥♥了一枝
Zsa Zsa Gabor has one...
-我们得走了 瑟奇 -谢谢
-We gotta go, Serge. -Thanks.
阿克威尔 我的名字其实很易发音
Ackwell, try to say Serge. It's not so difficult.
瑟奇 就像去污粉的牌子
"Serge" sounds like a detergent.
阿克塞尔 你怎打算
What are you gonna do, Axel?
没怎样 我只想听他发言
I'm not gonna do nothing. I just wanna hear the man speak.
今时今日为"奇妙世界"做保安
To keep a park like Wonder World
让全家老幼可安全地游玩
a safe, wholesome, family environment
实是艰巨的工作
in difficult times like these is an enormous challenge.
但我的朋友迪艾利成功了
But my friend Ellis DeWald has done just that.
电影精选列表