(禁止停车)
Hi, Monique.
蒙妮,出什么事了吗?
Something wrong, Monique?
很高兴跟你交谈
Nice talking to you.
是的,是出了事!
Hell, yes, something is wrong.
你说的,“肉鸡头”…
This, how you say, dorkhead, is an unleashed sex fiend.
是个放纵的性魔鬼
他不肯放过我 他认为因为我住在这里…
Huh? - Ricky, he will not leave me alone.
我就是他的爱神,他的奴隶
He thinks because I stay here, I am his, uh, love goddess, his prostrate.
不,是他的妓♥女♥
No, prostitute.
天啊,你这大骗子 你原来是说英语的
Holy shit.
You big faker, you speak English.
我当然会说英语 而且说得很好
But of course, I speak English.
I speak very good English.
但我不会跟史密斯夫人的 奸诈的儿子…
I will not, however, speak Mrs. Smith's...
说她所谓的爱的国际语言
International language of love, with this reptilian son.
呀,我的天啊!
Well, honk my hooter. I don't believe it.
真不敢相信 我们说的一切你都明白?
You've understood everything we've said, this whole time?
莱恩,如果你跟这样的 家庭住在一起…
Look, Lane, if you were living with a family like that,
我保证你说得越少 你就越快乐
the less you spoke, the happier you would be. I promise you.
天啊,我从未想过这一点
God, I never thought of that.
我以为如果卡萨诺瓦和 我没什么好说的…
I thought if Casanova and I in there had nothing to say to each other,
他就会觉得闷,然后走开
he'd get bored.
Go away.
相反,他认为这是个把 他睾丸放我身上的机会
Instead, he uses it as a chance to put his testicles all over me.
他的什么?
Uh, his what?
你们是怎么说的… 章鱼,睾丸?
Uh, how you say octopus, testicles.
是魔爪,那两个字母是 “nt”,魔爪
Tentacles. N-T.
魔爪 - 这是有很大不同的
Tentacles.
- Tentacles. - There's a big difference.
我所想的是去看 这个州的道奇运动场
All I want is to come to the States and see Dodger Stadium.
现在我看到的,就是经常 出现在我房♥门口的那张脸
Now all I see is that face in my door every time I move.
道奇是吧? 我注意到你投球的技术很好
Dodgers, huh?
I noticed you have a pretty good pitching arm.
在这个州难道还有别的东西比
Well, what else is there
that is of interest in the States but, uh, the Brooklyn Dodgers?
布鲁克林道奇更有吸引力的吗
我不知道,也许你会找到 一个非常好的朋友
I don't know. You might find a nice friend.
你在法国有朋友的吧?
You do have friends in France.
你知道吗…朋友
You know? Friend.
朋友
Friend. - Ha, ha, ha.
你不会说出去吧? - 说你是道奇的球迷
Then you will not tell?
That you're a Dodgers' fan?
不,我懂得英语 这秘密不能泄漏
No, that I speak English.
我发誓,如果说了就不得好死 - 是吗?
Cross my heart and hope to die. - Do you?
现在不是
Not at the moment.
Monique?
你在外面干什么? 你知道现在几点了吗?
What are you doing out here? Do you know what time it is?
快点给我进来
Get in here before you catch your death.
我的天啊
Jesus.
你是我的朋友.晚安
You are my friend.
Good night.
祝你好运
Good luck.
是不是那个迈尔老是烦着你?
Is that Myer boy bothering you?
小里基正到处找你呢
Little Ricky's been looking all over for you.
我们都担心死了
We've been worried sick.
该死的
哈罗?哈罗?
Uh, hello? Hello?
Monique, hi.
谢了,我已经吃了早餐了 你弄我的车干嘛?
No, thanks, I already had breakfast.
What are you doing to my car?
你弄我的卡马罗♥干♥嘛?
What are you doing to my Camaro?
蒙妮,你在做什么? 这车已经坏了
Monique, what are you doing to my car? It's already screwed up as it is.
“坏了”? - 是的,坏得很严重
Screwed up, huh? - Yeah, very.
你让我的车又跑起来了 你让我的车重生了
You got my car running. Monique, I don't believe
that you brought my car back from the dead.
重生? - 是啊
From the dead? - Yeah.
不完全是 - 你能把那个装回去吗?
No, not entirely.
Wait. Well, can you put that back in?
一起吗?它在哪的?
I mean, together, where it goes?
如果我做不到 我相信你可以做到
If I cannot, I am sure you will do it.
我很害怕用工具的.我曾经 在木店里做过一个小鸟笼
Oh, no, I have a great fear of tools.
I once made a birdhouse in wood shop.
美丽家居委员会 就对它加以谴责了
The Fair Housing Committee condemned it. I can't.
你干脆叫自己 “不懂先生”算了
"I cannot do it" is your middle name.
来帮我把这个推入车♥库♥吧
Come, help me push this into the garage.
Okay.
我觉得你很不简单,你是 怎么学会做这些东西的?
You know, I think you're kind of remarkable.
How did you learn to do all this stuff?
有些东西不是那么难理解的 莱恩
Some things are not that hard to understand, Lane.
比如说你.你想过 这些办法来自杀…
Like you, for instance.
You seem to think up all these ways of killing yourself, but you never do it.
但你一直都不去做
为什么呢? - 这不是私人的问题吗?
Why is this?
Uh, isn't that kind of personal?
但我已经告诉你我跟里基的 性生活的肮脏细节了啊
But I have told you all the sordid details of my intimate sex life with Ricky Smith.
我只是希望你可以解释 这戏剧般的死亡愿望
Heh, heh. I just figured you could explain this dramatic death wish.
我过去跟这个叫 贝丝的女孩约会
I used to go out with this girl named Beth.
我真的很爱她 然而她抛弃了我
I really thought I loved her.
She dumped me, and I...
我想我没有她就不能活下去
And I guess I just thought I couldn't live without her or something.
你会以死来吸引 这个女人的注意?
You would die to get the attention of, uh, this woman?
你知道吗,吸引别人的注意 有很多更好的方法
You know, Lane, there are better ways of getting attention.
是的,当她抛弃我时 她就投向这个人♥渣♥…
Yeah.
Just when she dumped me, she dumped me for this real slimebag.
这个叫斯大林的家伙
A guy named Stalin.
Stalin.
我明天要跟斯大林比赛呢 天啊 我现在就要 为自己挖个洞了
Stalin. I race Stalin tomorrow.
Oh, my God, I have to get to a cave. Right now.
不.这正是我所说的
No, no. This is what I speak of.
这是吸引注意力的好方法 我们要打败他
This is good way of getting this attention.
打败他?我做不到的 - 可以的!
When we beat him. - Beat him?
- Yes. - I can't beat him. I can't.
我认为你需要的就是 一点成功的体验
I think all you need is a small taste of success.
你会发现它很适合你的
And you will find it suits you.
Oh, yeah?
走上来
Step up.
Here.
等一下
One minute.
瞧
Voilà.
稍等
我为圣诞节准备了这个
I got these for Christmas.
祝你用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
蒙妮 我想感谢你为我做的一切
Monique, I just wanted to thank you for everything.
非常感谢
Merci buckets.
我差点忘了最重要的东西
Wait. I forgot the most important thing.
瞧!我这下死定了!
Look at this!
How am I supposed to live through this?
你要做的就是很快地 沿着那条路下去
All you got to do is go that way. Really fast.
如果有东西挡你的路 你就转弯
If something gets in your way, turn.
看啊,很容易的
Watch. Is no sweat.
现在轮到你了!
Now you!
该死,如果你都能做到…
Hell, if you can do it!
Lane!
莱恩,你没事吧?
Lane. Lane, are you all right?
你生我的气了吧?
You're mad about me, aren't you?
我真的没事,没摔到哪里 只是有点…谢谢了
No. No, I'm okay, really. Nothing is broken. It's just a little...
Thank you.
- Sorry about that. - Ha, ha, ha.
我跟你说,实际上 加州北部的每一个人
I'm telling you, Lane.
Practically everybody in the state of northern California
都在这个山脉的附近等待着 看莱恩.迈尔
is around this particular mountain
waiting to see one Lane Myer tackle this totally untamed slope,
去对付这个完全没被 征服的斜坡,生死未知
dead or alive.
快去参加比赛吧
So get the lead out.
That is all.
我想就是这样了 - 请快点
Well, I guess this is it.
Please hurry.
我们有没做完的事.别忘了
We have unfinished business.
Do not forget.
Huh?
语言课程 - 你要教我法语吗?
Language lessons.
What, you're gonna teach me French?
国际语言
The international language.
狠狠地踢他屁♥股♥
Kick his ass.
糟糕!
Shit!
我要我的2美元!
I want my $2!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
2美元!
Two dollars!
我要我的2美元! 那家伙肯定是吓得不敢来了
I want my $2!
Yeah. Of course, the guy chickened out. He's just a geek.
他只是个小丑罢了 这个懦夫不会出现的了
Listen, the wet wimp ain't gonna show up.
电影精选列表