I won't.
我知道这样有点尴尬 我作为卡♥通♥来出现
Hey there, Lane.
I know this is a little awkward, me being a cartoon and all.
我只是想知道 你是否介意我夺走贝丝
I was just wondering how you'd feel if I took out Beth.
火柴
Matches. - Oh, Lane.
你去哪了?我们都在等你
Lane, where have you been?
We've all been waiting for you.
你过来坐在这里
You come and sit right down here.
你见过蒙妮了? - 嗨
Have you met Monique?
Hi.
为了对我们的特别客人表示 敬意,我创造了“上帝之宴”
Now, in honor of our special guest,
I've created "dinner mon doo."
首先我们有…
First, we have...
“法兰奇”炸薯条
..."franch" fries.
还有…
And...
“法兰奇”调味品
..."Franch" dressing.
还有“法兰奇”面包
And "Franch" bread.
喝的是…
And to drink, ta-da,
“秘鲁”
Peru.
你的匠心独运,让人印象深刻
Jenny Myer, you really do go to the outer limits to make an impression.
蒙妮,在我们镇上住得开心吗?
Oh, Monique.
Enjoying your stay in our town?
我说 你在我们镇上住得开心吗?
I said, are you enjoying your stay in our town?
爸爸,她不会说英语的 - 她肯定会说的
She doesn't speak English, Dad.
Of course she does.
你在我们镇上… - 没用的,阿尔
Are you enjoying your stay...?
她一句也不说的 - 等等
It's no good, Al. She don't speak a word.
我认为交换留学生 至少能说几句吧
Wait, I thought these foreign-exchange students
had to speak some English to come over here.
根据我们在家的发现
Well, as we're discovering around our household,
在说国际语言的时候 你是不需要用到单词的
you don't need words to speak the, uh, international language.
对吧,里基?
Right, Ricky?
- Ha, ha. - Huh?
国际语言
The international language. Ha, ha, ha.
你们知道吗…爱
You know?
爱的语言
Love.
The language of love.
我觉得蒙妮和 我的小里基正在发展着…
I think Monique and our little Ricky
have a regular, um, cross-continental romance brewing here.
跨国浪漫
他?还有她?
Him? - Mm-hm.
- And her? - Mm-hm.
这就好理解了
That makes sense.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我认为她是想用洗手间
I think she wants to use the bathroom. - Uh-huh.
沿着走廊走,左边第二个门
It's down the hall, second door on the left, Monique.
詹尼弗,这利口酒味道好极了
Jennifer, ahem, this is fabulous liquor.
让我想起了里基死去的爸爸 过去酿的烈酒
Reminds me of the moonshine Ricky's dead pappy use to make. Ha, ha.
上帝保佑他 - 史密斯夫人!等等!
God bless him. - Mrs. Smith, no, wait!
里基,你妈妈被炸伤了 我很难过,医生说她会没事的
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
我想她只是有一段时间 不能吃辛辣的食物了
Doctor said she'll be okay.
I guess she just won't be able to eat spicy foods for a while. Ha, ha.
现在不要啊
Oh, no, not now.
他们想干什么? - 他们想赛车
What do they want? - They wanna race.
莱恩.迈尔 这来自格林代尔的孩子 - 这是一个好例子
Lane Myer, the kid from Greendale.
- See, here's a good example. - I don't know.
我不知道 - 两兄弟,一个不会说英语
Two brothers, one speaks no English,
另一个是靠着看 环球体育学来的英语
the other learned how to speak English from watching the Wide World of Sports.
你告诉我哪个要好些 不说英语的那个好呢
You tell me, which is better:
还是一副霍华德.科塞尔 口吻的那个好
Speaking no English at all or speaking Howard Cosell?
这位曾经辉煌过的人 看来已经没有胆量…
The chances seem slim that this once-great
没有欲望去取得 他曾得到的胜利了
has the nerve, the desire to win that he once had...
你要遵守速度的限制 汽车可不是玩具
Obey the speed limits. A car is not a toy.
The man has obviously admitted defeat.
我们会赢这些家伙们的 - 双方是势均力敌
We're gonna take these guys.
- It's a close race. Myer takes the lead. - Whoo!
迈尔领先了,这正中他的下怀
This could go in Myer's favor.
你已经超速了 莱恩.迈尔,快减速
You're exceeding the speed limit. Lane Myer, slow down.
迈尔领先了,这正中他的下怀
Myer takes the lead. This could go in Myer's favor.
双方的距离非常接近
It's close. Very, very close. - Aah!
我的天啊,里基死了
Oh, my God.
Oh, my God, Ricky's dead. Ricky, are you dead?
里基,你是不是死了? 蒙妮,我想他是死了
I think he's dead. Monique.
蒙妮,我很抱歉
Monique, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't...
Monique?
我要告诉我妈
I'm telling my mom.
再见了
See you later.
自我拿到驾照以来 这些神风队队员一样的人就盯上了我
Ever since I got my license, those kamikaze pilots have been after me.
如果我的卡马罗车 能跑起来…
If only I had my Camaro. If I had my Camaro running,
我就能把这些家伙… 赶出大街去了
I would blow those boys off the street. Vroom!
那东西跑得飞快 它有个引擎…
That thing goes so fast. It's got an engine...
看来不错呀?
Looks good, huh? - Heh, heh.
我想在尝过我妈的手艺之后 你就什么口味都能忍♥受了
Well, I guess after my mom's cooking, you'll probably be able to tolerate anything.
吃一个,味道不错的
Have a Ding Dong. They're good.
他们在这里
Ooh, there they are.
别误解了,我妈妈是好意
Don't get me wrong. My mom means well. She really does.
她最近才开始做饭 现在经常做了
Cooking's her new thing. She cooks all the time now.
比过去好多了- 嘿!你好啊
It's a lot better than how it used to be. - Hey, buenos dias.
我是来告诉你在周日我会…
Listen, Myer, I just stopped by to tell you
I'm gonna be picking a new captain for the ski team on Sunday.
为滑雪队挑选一名新队长
你想当队长的话,就要打败我
All you gotta do to be captain, Myers, is beat me.
没有你参与的话预赛 就不精彩了,冠军
I mean, the tryouts won't be the same if you're not there, champ.
你跟迈尔在说什么呢?
So, uh, what are you and Myer talking about?
他是在跟你说他是个 多么伟大的爱人吗?
Is he telling you what a great lover he is?
她只说法语的,罗伊 她不说“愚人语”的
She only speaks French, Roy. She doesn't speak imbecile.
Ooh.
Myer, there's one language that I speak that all women understand.
我说的一种语言 是所有女人都能明白的
你去问问你的前女友吧
Just ask your last girlfriend.
你想学些新单词吗?
Would you like to learn some new words?
该死!这笨蛋!
Shit! Stupid!
这里出什么事了?- 没什么
What's going on here? - Nothing!
迈尔的新法国女友 跟他是一样蠢的
Just learning that Myer's new frog girlfriend here
is just as much as a clod as he is.
等等.你认为你是队长 所以就那么神气
Hey, hold on a minute, champ.
You think you're tough because you're captain of the team.
但实际上我随时都可以胜你
I could out-ski you any day of the week. - Oh, really?
真的吗? - 你要比吗? 我随时奉陪
You wanna race, I'll take you on any day, sucker.
好啊,我会的 - 从K- 12开始吧,冠军
Yeah, I'm sure. - From the K-12, champ.
- Ha, ha. - Chicken.
- 懦夫? - 你说什么?
随时都可以,你来定时间吧 - 你是自掘坟墓
What did you say? - Anytime. You name it.
Oh, Myer, you're digging your own grave.
不需要让别人知道 只有你和我
No one has to know. Just me and you.
周日正午
Sunday, high noon.
没问题
You're on.
最新消息,莱恩.迈尔 会跟罗伊.斯大林
This just in.
Lane Myer will be racing Roy Stalin down K-12 this Sunday at 12 noon.
在周日正午于K- 12进行比赛
Way to go, Lane.
我一定是傻了 我要去比赛,我会输
I must be brain-damaged.
I'm gonna race, I'm gonna lose, and I'm gonna die.
我会死的
那个? 是我的车啊,卡马罗车
That? It's a car.
记得我以前曾跟你说 起它的吗?这跑不起来
The Camaro. Remember, I was telling you about it before?
It doesn't work. Nothing works.
我的弟弟他正用家庭用具 造太空穿梭机呢
My brother, he's building a space shuttle out of household appliances.
Vacuum cleaners and blenders.
他那东西还可能会成功 而我的车却上不了跑道
That thing's probably gonna work. I can't get that out of the driveway.
我迟些跟你说吧,我要走了
I'll talk to you later. I gotta go.
(滑雪学校滑雪&体育联营区)
斯米梯?斯米梯?
Smitty! Yo, Smitty!
怎么了? 这就是你说的滑雪了
Hey, Myer. How's it going?
Here's the ski you called about.
天啊,你怎么了? 你全身伤痕累累啊
Oh, my God, what happened to you? You're all mangled.
你被卡车撞了? - 我是想滑K- 12
Did you get hit by a truck? - Oh, no.
I was trying to ski the K-12, you know.
在奥♥运♥会之后 一切看起来都那么简单
After the Olympics, everything looks so damn easy.
你去参加这比赛真的是够傻的
You gotta be a real moron to try to ski that run. You know what I mean?
是啊
Yeah.
收钱吧 - 祝你愉快
Charge it.
Have a nice day.
情况是前所未有的糟
This is as bad as it will ever get.
我要我的2美元!2美元!
Aah! - I want my $2! Two dollars!
我要我的2美元!2美元!
I want my $2! Two dollars!
Two dollars!
我要我的2美元!
I want my $2!
]
I want my $2! Two dollars!
- Ah! - Two dollars!
不!我不会游泳!
No, I can't swim! No!
电影精选列表