再见人生
约翰.库萨克
大卫.奥登.斯蒂尔斯
黛安.法兰克林
金.达比
阿曼达.怀斯
快…
升起来!
你失手了!
You missed!
这回你失手了 你这讨厌的小家伙!
You missed this time, you little
menace!
我打败你了!
I beat you!
早上好
Morning.
亲爱的 你在为一点小事而闷闷不乐
Now, honey, you're getting all upset over nothing.
我并没有… - 来
I'm not...
吃一顿美味的早餐 会让你振奋起来的
Here, a nice breakfast will cheer you up.
我并没有闷闷不乐…
I am not getting upset over...
那是什么? - 是咸肉啊
What is that? - It's bacon.
我知道是咸肉
I know it's bacon, honey.
你对它做了些什么?
What have you done to it?
你说不喜欢炸咸肉上的油脂
You said you didn't like all the grease from fried bacon, so I boiled it.
我就把它煮了一下
莱恩在周日的这样一个时刻 会在做什么呢?
What is Lane doing up at this hour on a Sunday?
如果阳光在中午时分照射在他身上,他是不是会变成尘土
Doesn't he turn to dust or something if the sun hits him before noon?
他要去参加学校滑雪队的预赛
Oh, he has tryouts for the high-school ski team.
他要跟贝丝去布罗迪山
He's going up to Mount Brodie with Beth.
他肯定会跟贝丝去的
Oh, sure, he's going up with Beth.
没有那女孩在身边 他什么都干不了
He can't do anything without that girl.
詹妮,这孩子已经被迷住了
I tell you, Jenny, that boy is obsessed.
亲爱的…
Now, honey...
被迷住了?
Obsessed?
盒子空了怎么还不把它们扔掉
Do we not throw things away when they're empty?
Oh.
看在上帝的份上,这到底是…
What in the name of all that's holy...?
巴杰剪下这些盒子上的礼券
Badger likes the prizes you can get from cutting the coupons from the boxes.
他希望得到这些奖品…
他今天就把它们寄出去
He's mailing them today.
你就不能等到…
Can't you wait until the...?
莱恩,你打开了洗手间的门 也应该把它关上
Lane, a closet door can be closed as well as it can be opened.
对不起,爸爸
Ooh! Freak. - Sorry, Dad.
亲爱的,你的早餐要凉了
Lane, dear, your breakfast is getting cold.
没关系妈妈,我今天要 参加预赛,吃不了早餐
No, thanks, Mom.
I can't have breakfast today, Mom, I got tryouts today.
我肠胃不好,不想又在 椅式提升机上呕吐了
I got a nervous stomach.
Don't wanna throw up from the chair lift. Had to buy that guy a new hat last time.
上次已经输得很彻底了 爸爸再见
Bye, Dad.
Lane, Lane.
记住,我今晚要跟你好好谈谈
Memorandum.
I would like to take a meeting with you tonight
关于你几个月前买♥♥的 那车子的问题
to discuss the future of that vehicle,
which you purchased several months ago,
从那时候开始它就一直堵在 我们的车道上,没动过
yet has darkened our driveway,
immobile ever since.
知道了,爸爸
Okay, Dad. Noted.
今晚再跟你说吧 我要去接贝丝了
Talk to you tonight. I gotta go pick up Beth.
里基
Ricky. Ricky, Ricky.
Ricky.
Ricky. Don't be so shy. Come here.
别害羞了,来吧
Uh, Monique, this is Ricky.
蒙妮,这是里基
里基,这是蒙妮
Ricky, this is Monique.
他是要跟我们住一起的 法国交换留学生
The French foreign-exchange student who'll be staying with us.
Ah!
真是个可怕的景象…
It's an awesome spectacle.
对手的恶意表示
An audacious display of seething opponents.
又一次在一个顽固的 企图下并行,试图证明…
Once again, parallel
in an obstinate attempt to prove superiority of the roads,
他在路面上的优越和 我们生活的不平等
unequaled in our lifetime.
路灯变绿色了 人们都充满了期待
The crowds swell with anticipation as the lights turn green.
你这个笨蛋 我要揍得你满地找牙!
You stupid bonehead.
- I'm gonna activate your dental... - I'm so sorry.
过来,你这笨蛋快从 车里给我出来!
You idiot. Get out of this car. - Sorry.
- Get out of this car. - Aah!
如果他约我出去 我肯定会跟他去的
If he asks me out, of course I'm gonna go out with him.
他滑的是K- 12雪道
I mean, he skis the K-12.
是的,他非常优秀
Yeah, he's so boss.
Lane?
我会在预赛后告诉他 心情不好会影响他比赛
Oh, no, I'll tell him after tryouts
because you know how he gets when he gets upset.
是的,从椅式提升机开始
Yeah.
From the chair lift.
上次他已经输得很彻底了
He had to buy the guy a new hat last time.
莱恩来了,我要走了 等一下给你电♥话♥
Oh, look, Lane's here. I gotta go, okay? I'll call you later. Bye.
他是格林代尔唯一的…
I hear he's the only person in Greendale
从冰川上滑K- 12雪道 而幸存的人
that's ever skied the K-12 from the glacier and lived.
天啊,真厉害
Man, what a hunk.
听着,你们的比赛时间要…
Okay, listen up, your running time has to be under 58 seconds
在58秒以下 这样我们才会考虑让你们加入
to even be considered for the team.
你们比赛时间的测量 会跟你们的
Your time will be gauged along with a rating of one to ten on your style,
风格以1:10的比例来算分 这都是靠我…
which will be judged solely by me and my vast expertise of skiing technique.
还有我这广博的滑雪技术 知识来裁定的
你们别垂头丧气 都给我打起精神来
So why don't we have you sorry-looking lot of hopefuls
make your way up the hill?
女子滑雪队的未来队员们…
Now, you, uh, future members of the girls ski team
在轮到你们前 都可以跟我一起
can all keep me company until it's time for you to take the track.
谁帮我拿一下写字夹板- 我!
Who'd like to, um, hold my clipboard?
你会是个很好的帮手的 你叫什么名字?
Oh, you'll make a fine little helper. What's your name?
查尔斯.德.马尔 - 闭嘴,讨厌鬼
Charles de Mar.
Shut up, geek.
你叫什么名字 - 贝丝
What's your name? - Beth.
那是我最喜爱的名字
That's my favorite name.
你好,我是罗伊.斯大林 - 你好,我是莱恩.迈尔
Buenas dias, Roy Stalin. How you doing?
Hola, Lane Myer.
我可以看出 你跟我有一个共同的愿望
I can see you and I share, uh, one common desire.
就是能成为 格林代尔中学滑雪队
The desire to be a part of the well-oiled machinery
这一出色群体的一员
that is the Greendale High School ski racing team.
胜利的愿望 - 嗯,我…
The desire for victory. - Well, I...
没错了!上去那里 让我们看看你们的实力
Right on. Get up there, let's see what you've got.
准备好上去了吗? - 是的,我们都准备好了
Okay, ready up there? - Yeah, we're all set.
下一名受害者的名字是?
What is the next victim's name?
“迈尔.莱恩.迈尔”
Uh, Myer. Lane Myer.
跟奥斯卡.迈尔食品 有什么关系吗?
Myer? Is that as in Oscar Mayer? - That's a roger, dude.
知道了
你是跟奥斯卡一起的
Beth, you were standing with Oscar.
他是你喜欢的人?
Is he your, uh, main wiener man?
别听斯大林的话,他是个废物
Don't listen to Stalin, kid.
He's a punk.
现在你给点颜色他们瞧瞧
Now, you show him, Rock.
你让他们见识一下 什么才是真正的滑雪
You show him how a skier really skis.
我们要送他下去了 - 知道了,开始计时
Okay, we're sending him down.
Well, that's a roger. Counting down.
去!
Go.
真糟糕,就差一点,下一位
Oh, too bad.
Real close. Next.
我们真的需要谈谈
Listen, Lane, I think we should talk.
我们最近见面频繁
We've been seeing an awful lot of each other lately
事实上,我喜欢
and I really think it's in my best interest
跟一位更受欢迎
if I went out with someone more popular.
更加英俊 车子更漂亮的人去约会
Better looking, drives a nicer car.
6个月了!她就这样抛弃我 投入他的怀抱
Six months.
Six months and she just dumps me for him.
就是那个斯大林
For Stalin, just like that.
他妈的6个月!
Six stinking months.
难得的景象,一个被打败的人
Truly a sight to behold.
A man, beaten.
曾经辉煌过的冠军…
The once great champ
现在却是一蹶不振
now a study in mopishness.
不再是跟我们比赛过多次的
No longer the victory-hungry stallion - All right.
渴求胜利的牡马
We've raced so many times before.
而是一个可悲的…
But a pathetic, washed-up, aged ex-champion.
消沉的前冠军
我们走!
All right, let's go.
有人要去见上帝了
Somebody's gonna see God.
我要把你的脖子给折断!
I'm gonna break your goddamn neck.
出来!
Get out of the car.
出来!
Get... Get out of the car.
哈罗,今天过得怎样?
Hello, Lane.
- How was your day? - Beth broke up with me.
- 贝丝跟我分手了 - 真好
Oh, heh, that's nice.
我们之间完了,就是这样而已
We're through. That's it.
电影精选列表