怎么?等等
What the hell?
Wait a minute here.
等等,这样就死了
Wait, this is death here.
我还没去过纽约呢
I haven't even been to New York City.
天啊,我哪都没去过呢
Jesus, I haven't even been anywhere.
小家伙,自杀永远都 不是解决问题的办法
Suicide is never the answer, little trooper.
格林代尔这小镇微不足道
Greendale is a bodaciously small town, Lane.
在地图上它只是个小点
It's a fly speck on the map.
去滑雪坡路上的一个休息处
A rest stop on the way to a ski slope.
在这里我连真正的毒品 都买♥♥不到
I can't even get real drugs here.
斯大林是个英雄 这镇上就他可以滑K- 12雪道
Stalin's a hero.
The only one in this town who can ski the K-12.
你是个不错的滑雪选手 但他更加出色
Now, you're a great skier, Lane, but he's incredible.
如果我去滑K- 12呢? 她会再回到我身边吗?
What if I ski the K-12?
You think she'd take me back?
我又回到自杀这条路上来了
Now back to suicide again.
我想我们都会喜欢这道小菜的
I think we're all going to enjoy this little treat.
我是从“女士之家” 杂♥志♥那里得到的菜谱
I got the recipe from the Ladies' Home Journal.
邮件被雨淋湿了 有些页粘在一起了
The mail got wet in the rain, so some of the pages ran together.
但我读不了的地方就靠 自己发挥想象力了
But what I couldn't read, I just improvised with my own little creative ideas.
你们看,里面有葡萄干
You see, it's got, uh, raisins in it. Heh.
你们喜欢吃葡萄干
You like raisins.
我还有一件事情要跟莱恩谈的
There is still one more thing I would like to discuss with Lane.
主题是…
The subject...
这神秘的汽车
...is the mystery car.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
在我们交谈的这当儿
Which, even as we speak,
车子还停在外面 盖着一块发霉的防水布
darkens our domain under a moldy tarp.
你知道我说的是哪辆车吧?
You do know the car of which I speak?
是的,我只是从不… - 让我来更新一下你的记忆
Yeah, I just never... - Let me refresh your memory.
让你回想起来
Cast your mind back.
是一个清爽的9月的早上
It's a crisp September morning.
你向我借了200美元去买♥♥这车
You borrowed $200 from me to purchase the car.
主要是因为你的女友 贝丝说这是…
Mainly because your girlfriend, Beth, said it was... I believe the term was "tasty."
我相信这个词是“有品味”
从那时起 那“有品味”的车…
Since then, that tasty car has slept in an auto cocoon on my front lawn.
就一直盖着塑料披盖睡在 我的前门草坪上
我会处理它的了
I'll get around to it.
Lane, have you seen the new exchange student
你见过在史密斯家的 交换留学生了没?
who's staying at the Smiths' house?
也许你应该去邀请她到 我们镇来
Perhaps you should go over and welcome her to our town.
我想她会喜欢的
I think that she would like that.
史密斯夫人请她来大概是让 她古怪的儿子…
Mrs. Smith probably got her so that weirdo son of theirs
能看到真正的女孩 是长什么样的
could see what a real girl looks like.
他从不出门
You know, he never goes outdoors.
就坐在屋里,整天编织东西
Just sits in that house, crochets all day long.
查普曼一家让他们 的交换留学生
The Chapmans had their exchange student stay with them for six months.
跟他们住了6个月
他实际上都成了朱尔斯 和艾琳的儿子了
He practically became a son to Jules and Irene.
你是说来自萨尔瓦多的 那个孩子吗?
You mean that kid from El Salvador?
我能先离开吗? 我有点不舒服
Can I be excused? I'm not feeling well.
我要失陪了
I'm just gonna be excused.
我想不明白,巴杰
I can't figure it out, Badger.
你看上去很聪明,为何浪费时间在这些小孩玩意上?
I mean, you seem like a smart kid, why do you waste time with kid-stuff garbage?
你都快8岁了
You're almost 8.
Okay.
Beth,
这是一见钟情
it was love at first sight.
红狗!红狗!
Red Dog, Red Dog, 92, 74, 16, 43.
往龙门冲啊!
Bring it home, Mama.
Hey, Dan, Dan. Got it. Got it.
接到了!接到了!
- Hi. - Hi.
你觉得格林代尔这地方如何?
So, uh, how do you like Greendale?
不错
Fine. Heh-heh-heh.
Uh, and the school system, you find it, uh, adequate?
那么学校体制呢 你觉得是合适的吗?
还没有开始上学呢
School hasn't started yet. - Oh.
她搔了一下鼻子 我想知道是否…
She itched her nose.
她在暗示着 我鼻子上有什么东西
I wonder if that was some unconscious message to me
that there's something on my nose.
真有趣,我擦了一下鼻子 他也跟着做
That's funny. He wiped his nose after I did.
I don't like school that much.
也许当我搔鼻子的时候 有污垢弄到上面去了
Maybe I got some dirt on my nose when I itched it.
天啊,他不好意思告诉我
God, he's too embarrassed to tell me. I must look sickening.
我现在一定是难看死了
I don't know.
她又来了,这会是什么呢?
There she goes again. What could it be? Dirt? Relish? Relish on my nose?
污垢?菜渣?
我鼻子上有菜渣?真恶心
How gross. She might think it's a... Oh, not that.
- 她也许是认为… - 通常是过度的专注了
不是的,千万不要是鼻屎
Oh, no, please. Please don't let it be a booger.
求你了上帝,千万不要啊
Not now. Please, God.
Oh, man.
莱恩:妈妈要离开 记得喂猫- - 妈妈
我不明白,怎么…
I don't get it. How could...?
她怎能就这样抛弃6个月
How could she throw away six months?
6个月啊?
I mean, six months?
就那样完了?
Just like that?
没有解释,没有理由
No explanation, no reason.
就把它给抛弃了
Just...
Just throw it away.
这不是…
Doesn't...
你怎能忘记这6个月呢?
How can you throw away six months when you're in love with someone?
当你爱上了一个人…
I mean,
6个月只是…我成为历史了
six months is just...
就是场骗局!就是那样了 我完了
I'm history. Just, bam, like that, I'm gone.
她大概是在考验我
She... Probably just testing me.
一次大考验
A big test. That's probably...
有可能的…是她来了
That's her.
是她
强尼 - 四周了
Johnny.
Four weeks.
20份报纸,加上小费
Twenty papers, that's $2, plus tip.
- 合计2美元 我连1角硬币都没有,对不起
Gee, Johnny, I don't have a dime. Sorry.
我没问你要1角硬币
Didn't ask for a dime.
我要2美元
Two dollars.
嗯,真有趣 我妈妈很早就离开了…
Well, ah, it's funny.
See, my mom had to leave early to take my brother to school
她要送我弟弟上学 送我爸爸上班,因为…
给我2美元,我要现金
and my dad to work, because...
Two dollars, cash.
问题是… 我的小兄弟,今天早上…
You see, the problem here is that my little brother, this morning,
手臂被微波炉烧伤了…
he got his arm caught in the microwave.
我奶奶吓坏了…
And, uh, my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out
绑♥架♥了一辆装满企鹅的校车
and hijacked a school bus full of penguins,
这算是家庭危机吧
so it's kind of a family crisis, so come back later? Great.
所以请你晚点再来吧?好极了
分手是很难的
别让你的爱…
- 对我来说,她已经离开 - 她已经离开
离开你爱人的50个方法
伤得那么深…
人们说分手是很难的
这三种最主要的梯形的构造
The three cardinal trapezoidal formations
在我们的图表中 成为可定向的…
hereto made orientable in our diagram
靠着把各个要点给连接起来
by connecting the various points H-I-G-K, P-E-G-Q and L-M-N-O,
HIGK,PEGQ还有LMNO
产生了我们几何上的构造
creating our geometric configurations,
没有什么特性,但其位置
which have no properties, but with location
是等同于被描述的CAB三角形
Are equal to the described triangle, C-A-B, quintuplicated.
5倍
因此…
Therefore,
也是这5个三角形…
it is also the five triangles composing the aforementioned N-I-G-H,
组成了之前提到的NIGH
在这个几何概念里 就都等同于三角形CAB
each are equal to the triangle C-A-B in this geometric concept.
因且,同样地…
Therefore, in a like manner,
几何学上的比喻…
the geometric metaphors can derive a repeated vectoral sum.
能够来自一个重复的矢量和
这就是你们的作业
This was your assignment.
我想看看结果
And I would like to see the results.
请把它们拿出来
Please, take them out.
噢
Oops.
索菲娅
Sophia. - Ooh, ooh!
还有布斯特 - 请叫我!
And Buster. - Oh, please.
我!我! - 还有…贝丝
And Beth. - Please, please, please.
还有…
And... - Oh, please.
迈尔先生
Oh, please, please, please.
Mr. Myer.
请加入到黑板这边来
Please join us at the blackboard and show us your solution
电影精选列表