I was thinking maybe, um, me and you could...
不,我们还没有打开礼物
No, no. No, we didn't open our presents yet.
你打开了
You did.
最漂亮的东西
The cutest thing ever.
是罗伊给的
From Roy.
一只比你个头还要大的泰迪熊
A giant teddy bear, bigger than you.
听上去挺好的
Sounds great.
真的挺好的
No, it really does sound good.
我要挂了,圣诞树起火了
Look, Beth, I gotta go. The Christmas tree's on fire.
现在打开下一个
Now, open this one next.
我记得你有多喜欢…
I remembered how much you liked the chocolate nut brownie in this one.
这里面的核仁巧克力饼
看啊,调味酱里有玉米 他喜欢玉米
And, look, corn in seasoned sauce. Heh. He likes corn.
别害羞了,把你的礼物给她
Now, come on, Ricky, don't be shy. Give her your present.
来呀,给她呀
Come on, give her your present.
来呀
Come on.
这是圣诞礼物
That's a Christmas present.
你们在法国有圣诞节吗?
Do you have Christmas in France?
圣诞节
Christmas.
圣诞节
是里基给你的
Yeah, it's from Ricky.
不管你去哪,都可以带着它
You can take that wherever you go
你就会永远记得 你的美国之旅了
to always remember your trip to the United States.
Why...?
你怎么会如此渺小呢?
How come you're so small?
今年人人都会穿一件 这样的衣服
Now, everyone is going to be wearing one of these this year.
亲爱的,你弄了些什么啊?
Honey, what have you done?
来
Right there.
这是真正的土豚皮
It's real aardvark fur.
真的?
Really?
亲爱的,这的确是…
Wow. Oh, honey, it's sure warm.
很暖和
现在到了最精彩部分 - 什么?
Now for the best part. Oh, the hood.
头罩
大家都会穿这个吗?
Everybody's gonna be wearing one of these?
是不是很有趣?
Isn't it fun?
这是什么? - 很快就可看到了
What is it? - I'll show you soon. Almost there.
你马上就看到了,准备好了? - 是的
You'll see it in a second, okay?
好了吗? - 好了
Ready? Okay. - Yeah. Okay.
- Okay. - All right.
Ta-da.
你把窗子给修好了
Al, you fixed the windows.
真是个圣诞奇迹
Oh, it's a Christmas miracle.
等等,熊先生,这真是疯狂 我要把她夺回来
Wait a minute, Mr. Bear. This is crazy.
I bet we get her back.
圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
Hi, Badger.
这是你的书
Your book on how to pick up trashy women came today.
告诉我
Tell me something.
像你这样的小男孩怎么会看 这些成人的淫秽书刊?
What's a little boy like you doing with big-boy smut like this?
我只是好奇…
Hi, Lane. I was just wondering...
我知道我们并不认识对方
I mean, I know that we don't even know each other,
但我知道你曾跟那叫 贝丝的女孩约会
but I know that you were going out with that girl, Beth,
我知道你现在不再跟她约会了
and I can see that you're not going out with her anymore
and I was wondering if perhaps I could just be with her,
我想知道我能否跟她一起…
去看电影,喝杯汽水
you know, go to the movies and have soda.
能跟你谈谈吗? - 好的
Lane, can I talk to you for a moment, please?
进来坐下吧,年轻人
Yeah. - Come in here and sit down, young man.
我对车♥库♥的事情感到抱歉 - 我来告诉你关键吧
Look, Dad. I'm really sorry about the garage door.
Let me give you the bottom line.
这对你完全是有益的…
I think it would be entirely beneficial
如果你重新加入社会的主流
if you were to re-enter the sociological mainstream
重新去约会另一个异性
by re-engaging in the ritual act of dating members of the opposite sex.
我不想跟别的女孩约会 我要跟贝丝约会
I don't wanna date other girls, Dad. I wanna date Beth.
很抱歉 你得开始跟别的女孩约会了
Well, I'm sorry to inform you that you are gonna start dating other girls.
从今晚开始 - 噢?
Starting tonight. - Oh?
今晚6点,你去接 乔安妮.格林沃德
Tonight at 6:00, you're picking up Joanne Greenwald.
你的法律搭档的女儿? - 是的
Your law partner's daughter? - That's right.
脸上有根大天线的那位?
The one with the big antenna on her face?
好了
Come on, Lane.
成熟点吧
Mellow off.
这是全新的一年
I mean, it's a brand-new year.
你的学校将举♥行♥新年前夕舞会
There's a New Year's Eve dance at your school.
你们会喜欢迪斯科舞的 - 迪斯科舞?算了吧,爸爸
You kids love this disco thing.
Disco. Come on, Dad.
你真的是…说服我了
You are really bringing me over, man.
6:00 - 立刻!
Six o'clock.
- Right off. - On.
是好极了 - 好极了…
On, right.
好吧,乔安妮.格林沃德 你这可怕的家伙
All right, Joanne Greenwald, you horrible thing.
这是你跟真正男人 约会的一次机会
Here's your one chance to go out with a real stud.
只要跟我过一晚 她大概就会被迷死了
One night with me and she'll probably go blind with ecstasy, poor creature.
可怜的家伙
希望约会结束时她不会…
Gee, I hope she doesn't grab on to my leg and start crying when the date's over.
抱着我的腿大吵大闹
天啊,你是做什么的?
Oh, God. What will you do?
好吧,乔安妮.格林沃德
All right, Joanne Greenwald.
嗨,乔安妮
Hi, Joanne.
我先把事情说清楚 我不想跟你约会
Okay, pal. Let's get something straight.
I don't wanna go out with you.
我只是要帮爸爸一个忙而已 是吧?
And I'm just doing this as a favor to my dad, right?
我知道你会很高兴… - 好了
You're happy to be with me, we can go out and have a great...
我们把事情给简单化吧
So let's make it a whole lot easy on ourselves, shall we?
首先我们要去吃饭 那就是每人10美元
Now, first we would have gone to dinner.
That's 10 bucks apiece, unless you're a cheapskate.
除非你是个吝啬鬼
但我愿意认为你是善良的人
But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
谢谢 - 我会点双份的甜品
Thanks. - I would have ordered double desserts,
一共是22美元 加上税收和小费,25美元
that's $22 altogether.
Tax and tip, 25.
总金额是26.37美元
Making it a grand total of $26.37.
一半大概就是13.67美元
Half of which is approximately $13.67.
你不如就给我13.67美元 那我们今晚就这样算了?
Now, why don't you just give me that 13.67 and we'll call it a night?
支票行吗? - 当然可以
Do you take checks? - Oh, sure.
(如何勾引庸俗女子)
♪ 你永远都不知自己是 受害者还是傻瓜 ♪
Never know If you're the victim or the fool
♪ 只知道我禁不住要想起你 ♪
Only know I can't stop Thinking about you
♪ 只有你带着它飞奔 爱才会变得美好 ♪
Love was good And you take it on the run
♪ 但我感到如此困难 我想我不是你的真命天子 ♪
But I fell too hard I guess I ain't the one
♪ 看着黑夜远去 ♪
Staring the night away Don't know where you are
♪ 不知道你身在何方 ♪
♪ 喊出你的名字 ♪
Calling out your name This crazy feeling of a one-way love
♪ 这一场单恋 ♪
♪ 带来奇怪的感觉 ♪
Oh!
Looking back, you said You were right above
你要吃三文治吗?
You want a sandwich?
确定不要?
You sure?
I didn't think second to none
♪ 面对面,我没有什么好隐瞒 ♪
Face to face I had no secrets to hide
我们是最完美的组合 你该会投票赞成吧
Well, you sure got my vote for cutest couple.
今晚是你靠近她的最后机会了
Better shave her a little closer before you kiss her good night.
Really has your heart
“你最好…”
Have you felt the pain
You better...
Of this crazy feeling?
You...
“你最好…”
You better shave.
I'd be better off dead Than to live without you
Oh, you... You...
♪ 我每天都在寻找 ♪
I've been searching every day
♪ 想要找到别的办法 ♪
Trying to find another way
♪ 没有你的生活 ♪
I'd be better off dead Than to live without you
♪ 活着有什么意思? ♪
♪ 我宁可当个傻瓜 ♪
I'd rather be a fool
♪ 我跟别的人一起会感到迷茫 ♪
I'd be lost with someone new
♪ 没有你的生活 ♪
I'd be better off dead Than to live without you
♪ 活着有什么意思? ♪
♪ 我每天都在寻找 ♪
I've been searching every day
♪ 想要找到别的办法 ♪
Trying to find another way
♪ 没有你的生活 ♪
I'd be better off dead Than to live without you
♪ 活着有什么意思? ♪
♪ 我宁可当个傻瓜 ♪
I'd rather be a fool
♪ 我跟别的人一起会感到迷茫 ♪
I'd be lost with someone new
♪ 没有你的生活 ♪
I'd be better off dead Than to live without you
♪ 活着有什么意思? ♪
♪ 我每天都在寻找 ♪
I've been searching every day
♪ 想要找到别的办法 ♪
Trying to find another way
电影精选列表