♪ 没有你的生活 ♪
I'd be better off dead Than to live without you
♪ 活着有什么意思? ♪
♪ 我宁可当个傻瓜 ♪
I'd rather be a fool
♪ 我跟别的人一起会感到迷茫 ♪
I'd be lost with someone new
♪ 没有你的生活 ♪
I'd be better off dead Than to live without you
♪ 活着有什么意思? ♪
♪ 我会被引诱 ♪
I've been searching
♪ 我会被引诱 ♪
♪ 没有你的生活 ♪
I'd be better off dead Than to live without you
♪ 活着有什么意思? ♪
♪ 你是我一生中最美好的事物 ♪
You're the best thing That ever happened to me
♪ 我立刻就知道了 ♪
I knew right away
♪ 我立刻就知道了 ♪
I knew right away You've got that...
I felt the heat that came rushing in
When you walked through the door
I wanted more
没关心
No, it's okay. I was planning on having my nose
我正准备叫医生把 我的鼻子变平些呢
flattened by a professional anyway.
Hi.
你就是跟隔壁“肥鸡”史密斯家 住一起的法国女孩吧
You're that French kid staying with the Dorkheads, uh...
Smiths next door.
我们是邻居
We're neighbors.
Uh...
我叫莱恩
Me, Lane.
蒙妮.朱妮特
Monique Junet.
我不敢相信今晚你在此
I can't believe you're here tonight
你曾告诉我我们的梦不会美满
Who told me dreams Don't work out right?
你会说英语的吧?
You do speak English, don't you? - Monique?
没关系,我不会说法语的
No? That's okay, I don't speak French.
Who told me dreams Don't work out right?
Monique.
Monique, I had no idea where you'd gotten off to.
我不知道你上哪去了
你不该让我担心
You shouldn't make me worry.
- Lane. - Ricky.
我看到你已经成为 蒙妮的熟人了
I see you've made Monique's...
见了好几次了,她是个令人愉快的女孩,手腕也很有力
...acquaintance. - A number of times, yes.
She's a delightful girl with a firm grip.
妈妈会在学校门口接我们的
Mother will pick us up at the entrance of the school.
如果我们不在学校门口的话
She'll be very disappointed
她会非常失望的
if we aren't right at the entrance of the school.
不如你去学校门口等?
Uh, Ricky, I'll tell you what.
Why don't you wait in the front of the school
当你妈妈到了时 你让她按响喇叭叫我们
and when Mom gets here, you have her honk the old horn.
蒙妮和我想继续谈下去
Monique and I would like to continue our conversation.
你不该让妈妈不高兴
You should not upset Mother ever.
永远都不行
我想人们在法国是 经常握手的吧
I guess people do a lot of handshaking in France.
Oh, Myer. Listen, I wanted to let you know
我想告诉你水上芭蕾队 有个开幕式
there is an opening on the water ballet team.
如果你要加入的话 我可以帮你打个电♥话♥
I can make a call if you want. Come on.
All right.
好了 帅哥美女跟罗伊过来吧!
All right, start the day, Big Roy. - Wait up. Hey, baby.
你怎么不跟里基在一起?
Monique. Monique, why aren't you with Ricky?
Monique!
很高兴见到你
Well, nice meeting you. Good night. Uh...
晚安
你怎么敢不听话?
Why weren't you there as I told you?
我告诉过她的了 - 我知道
I told her, Mom.
你不懂英语吗?
I know. Don't you understand English?
再见
Bye.
2美元
Two dollars.
2美元
2美元 - 2美元
Two dollars.
钥匙啊!
Keys!
嗨,你的约会如何?
Hi, Lane. - Ah!
他们在外面,要抓我呢
How was your date? - They're out there, Dad. They're after me.
(妄想狂)
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
(如何用家里的东西 建造自己的太空穿梭机)
亲爱的,莱恩在哪? - 他刚进来
Honey, where's Lane?
Oh, he just came in.
他今早跟 查尔斯.德.马尔去滑雪了
He went skiing this morning with Charles de Mar.
现在应该在洗澡吧
I think he's in the shower.
♪ 在我心中,你看到 ♪
♪ 一个孤独的人 ♪
他怎么弄那么久?
What's taking him so long? Lane.
今天是他工作的第一天 我不想他迟到
I told you I got him this job. It's his first day of work.
♪ 一个听着树林 ♪
I don't want him to be late.
♪ 在颤抖的人 ♪
♪ 带着感伤… ♪
♪ 在我心中,你看到 ♪
♪ 一个孤独的人 ♪
♪ 躲在墙后面 ♪
♪ 孤零零的,念着自己名字 ♪
♪ 独自离去 ♪
♪ 在雨中漫步的人 ♪
♪ 期待着爱能再来♪ 你最好…
Lane.
You better...
Myer.
你是阿尔.迈尔的孩子吧? - 是的
So you're Al Myer's kid.
Yes, I am.
我觉得你很愚蠢 - 谢谢
You look pretty stupid to me.
Thank you.
让我来看看你有没有脑子吧 你先拿起一块肉
Let's see if you have any brains, huh?
明白吗? - 是的
First, you take the meat. Understand?
Yeah.
然后把它拍到模子里去
Then you pat it in the pig mold.
把它推到模子里去 - 这才是推
Push it in the pig mold. - No. This is a push.
这样是拍
This is a pat.
然后把模子放到盘子上来
Then you take the pig mold and you put it up on the tray.
现在戴上帽子
Now, put on this hat.
看到上面的标志了吗?
You see that sign out there?
你戴上它应该感到很自豪 快戴上吧
You wear it with pride.
Put it on.
Ow.
做这一行你应该要有自豪感 和等级感,明白吗?
You gotta have pride and class in this business.
现在…
You understand this, kid? Now...
那是什么?
这是公♥司♥的钥匙
What's that? - Those are the keys to this establishment.
我要你周六早上 6:00到这里来
I want you in here at 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
这个地方要在做早餐的人 进来之前擦干净
Now, this place has to be swept and mopped up
before the breakfast crew get here.
知道了 - 好的
Roger. - All right.
你去哪? - 我要去洗手
Where are you going? - Go wash my hands. I gotta mold and pat.
- 这样才能拍这些肉啊 - 现在是工作时间
You wash your hands on your own time, boy. Now get to work.
- 干活去 - 是的,先生
Yes, sir.
肥猪 - 什么?
Fat pig. - What?
拍,拍猪肉
Pat. Pat pig.
大家都想来一点
Everybody wants some.
大家都想来一点
我来让你看看大家 想要的是什么
I'll show you what everybody wants.
他们说我疯狂!疯狂!疯狂!
Mad! All of you mad! Mad! Me, a fool?
我,傻子吗?
它活了!
It's alive. Ha, ha.
Ow!
♪ 噢… ♪
Oh, yeah.
♪ 呀… ♪
Oh, yeah.
♪ 地铁里面,何来浪漫? ♪
You can't get romantic On a subway ride
♪ 售票员不喜欢 ♪
And doctor don't like it Says you're wasting your time
♪ 说你浪费时间 ♪
♪ 但大家都想来一点 ♪
But everybody wants some
♪ 我也想来一点 ♪
I want some too
♪ 大家都想来一点 ♪
Everybody wants some
♪ 宝贝,那你呢 ♪
Baby, how about you?
♪ 呀… ♪
Yeah, yeah, yeah
♪ 我看到很多人 希望得到月光般的浪漫 ♪
I took a mobile light Looking for a moonbeam
♪ 是的 你们很多人在急流中迷失 ♪
Oh! Yeah, you stand in line And got lost in a jet stream
♪ 大家都想来一点 我也想来一点 ♪
Anybody want some? I want some too
Myer!
噢
Oops.
今天看起来不错嘛
Looking really good today, buddy. Looking real good.
挺不错的啊
傻瓜
Goon.
好了
All right.
就是这样了
This is it.
巴尼快看啊,是流星 - 是啊
Look, Barney, a falling star.
Yeah.
我们许个愿吧 - 许愿?
Make a wish, Barney. - A wish?
如果你对着流星许愿 你的愿望就会实现
They say if you wish on a falling star,
真的?
your wish will come true.
No kidding.
贝蒂,你许的是什么愿呢? - 不能告诉你
Hey, what did you wish for, Betty, huh?
- What? - Can't tell you.
这样许的愿就没有效了
这样许的愿就没有效了 (纽约男子纵火自杀)
It will spoil the wish. And don't tell me your wish either, Barney.
(纽约男子纵火自杀)
- 你也别告诉我你许的愿 - 我不说 (纽约男子纵火自杀)
你也别告诉我你许的愿 - 我不说
电影精选列表