让我们看看你对这个小小的几何难题的解决办法
to this paltry geometric dilemma.
Okay.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
上帝啊,你放松点好吗?
For God's sakes, Lane, would you relax?
这是我们的初夜 - 是的,我完全同意
It's just our virginity.
Oh, yeah, I agree, totally.
我觉得我们应该告诉别人 或是做些什么
I feel we should tell someone or do something,
我可以拿我爸爸的相机来
or get my dad's Polaroid or something.
Mm. What was that?
- 是什么? - 怎么了?
我听到声音了
What was what? - I heard something.
我们是在北半球最 隐蔽的地方了
Beth, we're in the most secluded place in the northern hemisphere.
我向你保证只有我们俩
I assure you, we are totally alone.
来吧
Come on.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我戴的那东西…破了
That thing I put on me?
It broke.
破了?它破了?
Broke? It broke?
别紧张,我再买♥♥个新的 - 我才不要新的呢!
Take it easy, Beth. I'll buy a new one.
I don't want a new one. Do you know what that means?
- 你知道那意味着什么吗? - 对不起,对不起!
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好了,我们明天见
No, no, no, I'll see you all tomorrow.
明天上39- 110页 记得背诵里面的内容
Just remember to memorize pages 39 to 110 for tomorrow's lesson.
好啊 - 太好了!
All right. Cool.
All right.
我等不到明天了
在我存物柜那里等我
Lane,
听着…
listen.
我一直在想你昨晚 跟我说的东西
I've been thinking about what you told me last night
我决定要帮你
and I've decided I'm gonna help you.
怎么帮?
How?
Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years.
我在这中学已经上了7年半了
我不是笨蛋
I'm no dummy.
我了解中学的女生
I know high-school girls.
两件事,第一…
Two things:
One, how about your sax?
你的萨克斯管水平如何?
罗伊获得芳心 是因为他弹吉他
I mean, the thing about Roy is, he plays the guitar.
是吗? - 是的,女孩很喜欢的
He does? - Yeah, you know, girls love that.
你不如重新吹起萨克斯管? - 第二点呢?
Why don't you take up your sax again?
Number two?
The K-12, dude.
你来一次这样的滑雪
You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you.
女孩们看你的眼光就不一样了
Mr. Myer.
你能留下吗?我想跟你谈谈
Would you stay behind? I'd like a word with you.
好的
We'll do this.
等一下跟你谈
Talk to you later.
Lane?
先生?
Yes, sir?
这有点让人难堪
This is a bit awkward.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
嗯…
Well,
我听说了一些事情…
I've heard a few things and, um...
我想知道…
Well, I was wondering
你是否介意我与贝丝约会?
if you would mind if I took out Beth?
我是多么爱你
And I love you so much
因为我在一年级时遇到你
Because I met you in first grade My sweetheart
是的,我爱你
Come on.
你那样做是为了什么?
What'd you go and do that for?
真的,为什么?
Really, Lane, why?
真恶心
That's sick.
“恶心”?我爱你啊 你怎能为了他而抛弃我?
Sick?
Beth, I love you.
How could you dump me for him?
面对现实吧.你没戏了 你失败了
Face it, Lane. You're a no-show. A loss.
你还不成熟 什么事情都不能自己完成
You're immature. You can't do a single thing by yourself.
你一直都是个痉挛的傻冒而已
You're a spastic nervebag all the time.
还有,罗伊可以滑K- 12
And besides, Roy can ski the K-12.
如果由你做我男友 我的中学生活怎能愉快呢?
How could I enjoy the rest of my high-school existence
with you as a boyfriend?
这学校里的 每一个女孩都想跟我约会
Any girl in school would be overwhelmed with sweat just to go out with me.
Uh-huh.
- Win. - Hey, good defense.
The place is awful, man.
克莉丝.库明吗? 你根本没有机会
Ha! Chris Crummins? You haven't got a chance.
她马上就会跟我去约会的 - 你忘记了
She'd go out with me in a second.
Listen, Lane. You forget.
克莉丝.库明是跟 整个篮球队约会的
Chris Crummins dates the basketball team.
不是某一个队员 而是整个球队
Not certain members of the team, Lane. The whole team.
你连跟她说话都不可以 你死定了
You so much as talk to her and you're dead.
我劝你还是放弃吧
So let's just say you give it up?
是啊,奥斯卡.迈尔 这是个好建议
Yeah, Oscar Mayer. I think that's a fine idea.
我不会放弃的
I will not give it up, Beth.
你会后悔的 总有一天你会想回到我身边的
You're the one who's gonna be sorry. Someday you'll want me back.
对不起
Sorry.
我去拿点牛奶来
I'm gonna get some milk.
只是拿牛奶而已
Just one milk.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
看着吧
Watch this.
我能借一下这个吗? - 为什么?
Can I just borrow these?
就一会
Hey, what's the big idea? - Come on. Let me borrow...
给你再买♥♥一件紧身衣的钱 我很快就回来
Here, just buy yourself another leotard and I'll be back in a minute, okay?
Oh, no, that's it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我在想…
I was thinking, uh, you skate, I skate, we skate.
你溜冰,我也溜冰… 我们一起溜冰
也许我们可以在一起… - 你是个疯子
Uh, maybe we could get together and kind of...
组成一支溜冰队
You're a jerk. - Be a skating team.
- Ow. Chris, I was saying before... - Bye-bye.
- 我之前说过… - 再见了
- Bye, see you later, guys. - Whoa!
我们走吧!
什么? - 你在干嘛?
Lane? - What?
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
- 没什么 - 不,你有事
Yes, you are.
Oh, buck up, little camper.
振作起来,小家伙
我们会一起征服那个斜坡的 - 是吗?
We'll beat that slope together.
是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
我会支持你的,伙计
I'm right behind you, buddy.
这样一个白人 好小伙被人抛弃…
Tsk. Man, now, that's a real shame when folks be throwing away
真是件羞耻的事情
a perfectly good white boy like that.
如果我可以过了第一段 其余的就很轻松了
You know, if I could just get past this first lift,
我跟你说…
the rest would be a breeze. I know it. I'm telling you, Charles.
Charles? Charles.
等等
Hold on, wait a minute. Wait one second. I think I'm on to something here.
我在想些东西
这些是纯净的雪,到处都是
This is pure snow. It's everywhere.
你知道这座山的 市场价值是多少吗?
Have you any idea what the street value of this mountain is?
等等,别动
Charles. - Wait a minute. Hold it.
太棒了
Outrageous.
我觉得自己左边的 大脑已经冻僵了
I think I froze the left half of my brain.
看啊,我的右手臂动不了了
Look, I can't move my right arm.
你认真点好吗? - 伙计…
Will you get serious?
Oh, look, dude. It's Christmas Eve.
现在是圣诞前夕
我本可以在家喝着 我兄弟用低度数甜酒
I could be home right now,
drinking this monster eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid.
酿制的蛋奶酒…
你从这边上往下看了好几小时
Now, you've been staring over that edge for hours,
在这里冒险的人 都摔死在下面了
but people die down there.
现在你这样白白寻死
And dying when you're not really sick is really sick, you know? Really.
简直就是白♥痴♥的做法
这对我来说是很重要的
Charles, this is very important to me.
如果我不相信自己 那我就一文不值了
I mean, really. I mean, if I don't believe in myself, I'm nothing.
我就跟里基.史密斯 一样糟糕了
I'll be as bad as my neighbor, Ricky Smith, who sits around crocheting all day
他就会整天坐着编织东西 还在喷鼻涕
and snorting nasal spray. I gotta do it.
我得成功!- 他喷鼻涕的?
He snorts nasal spray?
我在哪里可以弄到一些?
You know where I could score some?
你是不是要帮我的?- 好了
Are you gonna help me or not? - All right, all right. All right.
我告诉你该怎么做吧
I'll tell you what to do.
快速地沿着那条路下去
Go that way, really fast.
如果有东西挡你的路 你就转弯
If something gets in your way, turn.
这教练真不赖
What a coach.
我准备下去了
All right, I'm gonna do it.
好啊!现在转弯啊!
All right!
Now, turn!
哈罗,贝丝?现在是圣诞节
Hello, Beth. Hey, it's Christmas.
我在想也许你可以…
电影精选列表