Aah!
利特,住手!
Ritter, stop!
挖了他的眼睛!挖了他的眼睛!
Pluck his eyes out! Pluck his eyes out!
利特!
Ritter!
- 挖了他的眼睛! - 救救我们,伊曼努尔!
- Rip his eyes out! - Save us Emmanuel!
救救我们!
- Aah! - Save us!
不,不要!
No! No!
利特与敌人的恩怨还未结束
Ritter's story with the enemy is not yet finished.
我们得帮他直面野兽,一刀两断
We have to help him confront the beast once and for all,
不然他会一直追杀你的儿子
or he will keep coming back for your son.
我们已无法回头
We cannot go back anymore.
这是末日的第一战
This is the first battle of the end of times,
而我们必须在邪恶的地盘上战胜邪恶
and we must defeat evil under his own roof.
把我和孩子关在安全的地方
Lock me with the child in a safe place.
他不能再目睹更多血腥和罪恶了
He must not witness any more blood or evil.
- 走! - 我们得走了
- Go! - Hey. We got to go.
- 伊萨,要坚强!- 我得走了,快点
- Isa, be strong! - We got to go! Come on!
要驱逐这么强大的邪恶力量
To expel this kind of power,
需要采取极端手段
you will have to use extreme methods,
要进行黑暗仪式,需要泼血撒盐,这也许看起来不洁
dark rituals of salt and blood, which may seem unholy,
但会救了你和孩子的命
but they can save you and the child.
你们可能在官方书籍里读不到这些
You won't find this in the official books,
但是在古代,钉十字架...
but in ancient times, Crucifixion was not just
...并不止是为了献祭
for capital punishment.
也可以用于...驱魔!
It was also used for exorcism.
魔鬼...会揭露你内心最黑暗的秘密
The enemy -- he will reveal your darkest secrets.
他会通过撒谎 来动摇你的信仰
He will lie to confront you and to confront your faith.
无论发生什么,不要停止祷告
And no matter what, do not stop praying.
我要杀了你!
I will kill you!
我要杀了你!
I will kill you!
我要杀光你们!
I'm gonna kill you all!
你们都得死!
You're gonna die!
放开我!
Release me!
我比你们的神明更强大!
I'm more powerful than your God.
Aaah!
赐福这件圣器
Bless these instruments.
降福这件圣器
Bless these instruments.
灌输你的圣洁力量
Imbue them with your power and might.
你们的灵魂都是我的!
Your souls are mine!
...以上帝之名,阿门
In your holy name, we pray. Amen.
我要杀了你!
I will kill you!
- 我们在天上的父... - 郑重宣誓
- Our Father... - Swear to me.
- 我们祷祝 - ...正在天上的父
- Swear to me. - ...who art in heaven,
愿祢的名受显扬...
hallowed be they name.
愿祢的国来临,愿祢的旨意...
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done.
...奉行在人间,如同行在天上
- On Earth as it is in heaven. - Aaaah!
求祢今天赏给我们日用的食粮...
Give us this day our daily bread,
求祢宽恕我们的罪过...
and forgive us our trespasses
如同我们宽恕别人一样...
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不要让我们陷于诱惑...
Lead us not into temptation...
- 求求你们 - ...但救我们免于凶恶...
- Please! - ...but deliver us from evil.
碧翠丝,求你救救我!
Beatriz, help me, please!
因为国度,权♥柄♥...
For thine is the kingdom, and the power,
- ...荣耀,全是你的...直到永远 - 求你,别让他下手
- and the glory forever. - Please, don't let him do it.
阿门
Amen.
碧翠丝 求求你
Beatriz, please.
让他住手!
Tell him to stop!
求祢今天赏给我们日用的食粮...
Give us this day our daily bread
求祢宽恕我们的罪过...
and forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们宽恕别人一样...
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
求你,别让他动手
Please! Lead us not
...不要让我们陷于诱惑 但救我们免于凶恶
into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
因为国度,权♥柄♥...
For thine is the kingdom and the power,
...荣耀,全是你的,直到永远。
and the glory forever.
阿门
Amen.
来吧
Come on.
大声念吧
Go ahead.
你们折磨死他之前
Bleed out the poor bastard.
我是不会离开的
I won't leave until you kill him.
我们在天上的父,愿祢的受显扬
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name
愿祢的国来临,愿祢的旨意奉行在人间,如同行在天上
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
求祢今天赏给我们日用的食粮,求祢宽恕我们的罪过...
Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses...
...如同我们宽恕别人一样
...as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不要让我们陷于诱惑,但救我们免于凶恶,阿门
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
那个神父在耍你们
The priest is tricking you.
那个神父在撒谎
The priest is lying.
出去!
Get out!
离开我!
Leave us!
你似乎做到了
It looks like you did it.
你做到了
You did it.
你做到了,他走了
You did it. He's gone.
它消失了
It's gone.
你成功了
You did it.
你做到了
You did it.
你成功了
You did it.
天主圣母玛利亚,求你现在和我们临终时,
为我们罪人祈求天主
可怜的白♥痴♥
You poor imbecile!
你还真以为你是圣母呢?
Did you really believe you were the Mother of God?
你什么都不是
You are nothing.
神父才是真正的杀手
The Priest is the real murderer.
献祭那孩子是他和我的契约
Sacrificing children all along to break his pact with me!
借此救赎他的灵魂!
To save his soul!
每个人都要死,你儿子也要死
Everybody is going to die. Your son is going to die!
你一无是处
You are worthless!
別西卜魔王
Lord Belzebuth.
黑暗王国的统治者
Ruler of dark realms.
恶魔之王
King of demons.
Aah!
无辜的屠♥杀♥者
Slayer of the innocent.
別西卜魔王
Lord Belzebuth.
以真正救世主的圣血命令你
With the blood of our true savior,
离开这个男人的躯体
I command you to leave this man's body
将邪灵倾入...我身
and order you into fire.
为了赎回我的灵魂
And in exchange for my soul,
我命令你
I command you
囚禁于...这块石头
to enter into this rock
永世....不得翻身
for all eternity.
瓦西里奥神父知道会发生这些事吗?
Man: Did Father Vasilio know that all of this would happen?
并不是他能预料的
Ivan: Not exactly as he expected,
但是预言是这样说的
but it was written to be so.
那么,那男孩现在在哪?
And, um, where is the boy now?
时机到来时只会宣告他的存在
The master will reveal himself when the time comes,
但是目前,为了所有人的安全
but for now, for everyone's safety,
他的所在需要保密
his location will remain unknown.
教皇绝不接受...
The Holy Father will not stand for this --
那教皇和教廷都得...
The Holy Father and his house will have to be
...耐心点,还得谦逊点,就像以前一样
patient and humble, just as they always have been.
弗兰科神父,我认为你没有权利...
Father Franco, I believe you are in no position --
我认为我有
I believe I am.
匕♥首♥上男孩的血
The blood of the boy on the dagger
还有驱魔仪式的奇迹
and the miracle of Ritter's exorcism
都证明了这孩子就是新的救世主
only confirm that the child is the new messiah.
过程全都录下来了,每分每秒,在那里
It's all recorded, every second of it, in there.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
科奈提教友是一位真正的圣徒,他将被人们永久铭记
Brother Canetti was a saint and will be remembered as such.
教皇接受你的请求
The Holy Father accepted your request
尽快给他封圣
to speed up his canonization.
然而,我们反对这个人
However, we don't see why we have to keep this man
依然留在男孩的身边
roaming free around the boy.
显然,他非常危险
He's clearly dangerous.
这个人...几乎是死而复生的
This man practically came back from the dead.
他有着最深刻的、最黑暗的对抗恶魔的经验
电影精选列表