伊曼纽尔:所以,神父
Emmanuel: So, Father,
梵蒂冈究竟为什么驱逐了你?
why did the Vatican really expel you?
瓦西里奥:自从圣殿教堂建立之后
Vasilio: Ever since the Holy Church was founded,
成百上千的信徒向世人宣告了敌基♥督♥的降临
hundreds of believers have announced the Antichrist.
这些从未被人调查过,但是自2010年起
Those were never investigated, but in 2010,
关于恶灵附身的报告数量激增
reports of possessed people increased exponentially.
教皇本人亲自找到我们
The pope himself came to us and asked us
希望我们重点调查一些案件
to look into cases backed up by priests
由一些...有经验的神父主持的案件
with experience in...
有驱魔经验?
Exorcisms.
...恶魔学经验
...demonology.
他长着你的鼻子
He has your nose.
他多么漂亮
He's beautiful.
请进
Come in.
哈啰!新晋爸妈怎么样了?
Hi! How are the new parents doing?
非常开心,谢谢
Very happy, thank you.
我们刚喂过他,他现在睡着了
We fed him and he fell asleep.
哦,真可爱
Oh, cutie!
- 能请你修好这个手环吗? - 当然,马上就好
- Can you fix the bracelet, please? - Of course, right away.
- 甜心... - 我需要把宝宝带走...
- Sweetie... - I need to take the baby...
...做最后的体♥检♥,然后办理您的出院
...for the final check up and set up your discharge.
哈,奇基塔
Ah, Chiquita.
小心他的头
Careful with his head.
让我给他个亲亲
Let me give him a kiss.
宝贝
Darling.
我一会就把他带回来
I'll bring him back in a little while.
你和我都需要休息
You and I need to rest.
我可没打算让你休息
I'm not going to let you rest.
- 我需要睡眠 - 但也别睡太多
- I need to sleep. - But not too much.
我需要多睡会
Yes, I do.
- 怎么回事? - 纳杰拉警长要我去局里
- What is it? - Chief Najera wants me at the office.
- 现在吗? - 就现在
- Right now? - Yes.
是什么事?
Why?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我不会去太久
I won't be long.
伊曼纽尔
Emmanuel...
别去太久了,亲爱的
Don't take long, dear.
我们等着你
We'll be waiting for you.
别担心
Don't worry.
看看他,多漂亮
Look at him, he's so pretty.
这是你的阿姨艾莲娜
She's your auntie Elena.
他真美啊
He's so beautiful.
哦,碧翠丝
Oh, Beatriz!
我的乔纳森会疯掉的
My Jonathan will go nuts.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢你
- Congratulations - Thank you.
感谢上帝!我以为我要做双份工时了
Thank God! I thought I was doing a double shift.
- 抱歉,我迟到了 - 可不是嘛
- Sorry, I'm late. - You don't say.
我得走了
I must go.
你来办理他的出院手续
You should make his discharge.
把他带回他父母那,在37号♥房♥
Take him back to his parents in room 37.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
- 谢谢你 - 再见
- Thank you. - See you.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我们给他起个什么名字?
How are we going to name him?
不!不要!
No! Don't do it!
救命!
Help!
别 西 卜
- 警督? - 什么事,卡门?
- Lieutenant? - Yes, Carmen?
伊曼纽尔!
Emmanuel!
求你,别进去
Please, don't go in there.
听我说,听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me!
玛丽娜需要你,你不需要看到宝宝
Marina needs you. You don't need to see the baby.
玛丽娜需要你,她状态很不好
Marina needs you, she's not doing well.
- 好吗?求你冷静点
- Okay. - Okay? Please, calm down.
Okay.
伊曼纽尔!
Emmanuel!
都出去
Get out.
哪个是他?
Which one is his crib?
右手倒数第二个
Second last on the right.
给
Here.
够了
Enough.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛丽娜怎么样了?
How's Marina doing?
她...
She's...
他们给她打了大量镇静剂
They have her heavily sedated.
她很长一段时间都会这样了
She'll be like that for a long, long time.
我认为她撑不过去的...
I don't think she'll get through this...
我不想连她也失去...
I don't want to lose her too.
我不能失去他们两个
I can't lose them both.
五年后
5 YEARS LATER
- 弗兰科神父? - 是我
- Father Franco? - Yeah?
我们找到一个
Man: We got one.
你们找到一个什么?
You got one what?
枪击案,在墨西哥边界
A shooting near the Mexican border.
所以呢?
Yeah, so?
是校园枪击,一个12岁小孩突然发疯了
A school shooting, a 12-year kid went nuts.
大部分小孩都...
Most of the victims were...
- 小孩子?- 对
- Small children? - Yes.
4岁大?
4 years old?
- 对,- 那个神父呢?
- Yes. - What about the priest?
正在监控视频里找他
They're looking for him on the closed-circuit cameras.
我们需要你来找到他
We need you to find him.
再联♥系♥
Stay on it.
"...这里刚经历了一场惨绝人寰的枪击案..."
...where a terrible shooting has taken place.
”...初步报告表明有33人死亡,6人受伤...“
The first report states there are 33 deaths and 6 injured
“...当中有1名幼儿园教师...”
Among them, one kindergarten teacher.
”...但还未能证实...“
But we haven't been able to confirm this,
“...由于有关机构还未发布任何信息...”
Since the authorities are not releasing any information.
“...学生们依然滞留在房♥屋内...”
The students remain inside the premises.
“...我们与几名家长谈过...”
We have spoken with a few parents
“...他们还未从学校当局获得任何信息...”
And they don't have any information from the school authorities,
“...楼内的学生也毫无音信...”
Nor from the children who are inside the building.
“...以上是我的报道,回到演播室...”
For now, this is my report. Back to the studio.
Oy! Oy!
我做了个噩梦
I had a nightmare.
伊萨!你不该起床的,甜心
Isa You should be in bed, honey.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
你知道吗?
You know what?
让我摸摸你
Let me feel you.
你还在发烧
You still have a fever.
如果你没好转,明天就不能去游泳了
If you don't get well, you can't go swimming tomorrow.
- 我做了个噩梦 - 哦,甜心
- I had a nightmare.. - Oh, honey...
- 你梦见了什么? - 我和表哥在学校...
- What was your dream? - I was at school with my cousin.
...然后有魔鬼在追我们,我大声喊你来帮我...
And the Devil came after us and I screamed for you to help me...
...但你没有听到
...but you didn't hear me.
我亲爱的
My dear.
那只是个噩梦,那不是真的
That was just a nightmare. It wasn't real.
来我们回屋去
Let's go to your room.
- 你为什么把电视打开了? - 不是我开的
- Why did you turn on the TV? - It wasn't me.
别骗我,伊萨!
Don't lie to me, Isa!
- 真的不是我 - 伊萨
- It wasn't me. - Isa!
什么事?
What's up?
“...目前有33人遇难,6人受伤...”
So far there's 33 casualties and 6 injured.
你告诉纳杰拉警长了吗?
Did you tell Chief Najera?
尽快把地址发我
Text me the address as soon as you can.
“...当局还未发布任何信息...”
The authorities have not released any information yet.
嗨,艾莲娜,你好吗?
Hi Elena, how are you?
伊萨好点了吗?你确定?
Is Isa feeling better? Are you sure?
对,他在学校
Yes, he is at school.
萨伊尔·莫雷诺,9年级
Sair Moreno, 9th grade.
用一把9毫米的贝雷塔射击了28发子弹,杀死了大部分幼儿园的孩子