看来你对这类事很熟啊,利特探员
You seem to know this business very well, Agent Ritter.
我希望我不熟
I wish I didn't.
你开玩笑吗?
Ivan: You kidding me?
我又没说建地道的都是大好人
I never said the people who built these were saints.
显然毒品和枪♥支♥
Clearly, drugs and weapons
不是这里唯一的买♥♥卖♥♥
weren't the only things for sale here.
可比不了罗马那边的大买♥♥卖♥♥
But not as big as the business in Rome.
对吗,神父?
Right, Father?
我的发言不再代表教会了
I don't speak for the church anymore.
看来得选一条路了
I guess we got to pick.
看来是了
I guess so.
主从客便
Be my guest.
几率各半,不是吗?
50/50, right?
棒极了
Great.
- 来吧,伊萨 - 我害怕
- Come on, Isa. - I'm scared.
来
Come on!
甜心,我们得继续走
Honey, we need to keep walking.
求你了,伊萨
Please, Isa.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let's go.
怎么回事?
What's the matter?
所以,神父
梵蒂冈究竟为什么驱逐了你?
why did the Vatican really expel you?
贿赂敌人以获取信息
For bribing the enemy for information.
贿赂?用什么?
Bribing him? With what?
我的灵魂
My soul.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了我灵魂
I sold my soul.
你做了什么?
You did what?
我说我出♥卖♥♥♥了我的灵魂
I said, "I sold my soul."
这不代表我被附身了
That doesn't mean I'm possessed.
两件事差的挺远的
They're two quite different things
弗兰科先生可以证实
as Mr. Franco here can attest.
当还债的时日到来
When my time comes,
也许我会被打入地狱 永世不得翻身
I'll pay my dues with eternal damnation if need be,
但现在,你我都是安全的
but for now, I'm safe, and so are you.
天堂在上,你为什么这么做?
Why in heaven would you do that?
为了知晓真♥相♥
To know the truth.
让恶魔们指引我通向这男孩的道路
And so the demons would show me the way to the boy.
还有你
And to you.
敌人费了这么大的劲
The efforts the enemy has made to eliminate
只为了消灭一个孩子 这都证明了我没有被误导
this one child confirms to me that I wasn't misguided.
他就是...救世主
He is the Messiah.
所以,你为组织背了锅
So you took one for the team?
换你想背还背不了呢
You can put it that way if you want to.
我的上帝
Ivan: My God.
我们得赶快离开这里
We have to leave here.
这里对我们,对孩子,都不安全
It's not safe for the child or for us.
我们快点行动
Let's go through quickly.
好了,神父,放轻松
Okay, Father, relax.
放松!
Relax!
只是个堆满雕像的房♥间
It is only a room full of statues.
就这样而已
That's all.
这是不洁之物的礼拜堂
This is a chapel for the unholy.
这并不安全
It is not safe.
不洁之物?
Unholy?
瞧瞧...你还好意思说呢
Look -- look who's talking.
这些雕像很古老了 甚至早于殖民地时期
These statues are ancient, before the colonies.
卖♥♥掉任何一座
They sell just one of these statues,
都比一整批毒品值钱
they could make more money than an entire shipment of drugs.
看到了吗,神父?
See, Father?
每个人都想要点什么
Everyone wants something.
请求你们不要动这些东西
Please do not touch these things.
如果这些曾被用于黑暗仪式
If they were used in dark rituals,
那它们依然拥有强大的力量
they still have great power.
我们得走了,马上离开
We have to leave, and we have to leave now.
行了神父,谁都不许走
Okay, Father. Nobody is going anywhere.
利特,我们走吧
Ritter, come on. Let's go.
放轻松,孩子
Relax, kid.
只是想趁你们消失在边界外之前
I just want to know the rest of the story
听听剩下的故事
before you all vanish over the border.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
其他的失踪儿童都哪去了?
Where are the rest of the missing kids?
他们在受保护的地方,活的好好的
There are alive and well in a protected place.
放屁!
Bullshit!
利特,你怎么回事?我们该走了
Ritter, what's wrong with you, man? Let's go.
他是个骗子!
He's a liar!
他杀了他们!他们都死了!
He killed them! They are dead!
利特,你到底怎么了,该走了!
Ritter, what is wrong with you? Let's go!
回答我的问题,神父. 他们在哪儿?
Answer the question, Father. Where are they?
这个人被附身了
This man is possessed.
他们在哪,神父?
Where are they, Father?
回答问题!
Answer the question, eh?
孩子们都在哪?
Where are the children?
以圣父圣子圣灵之名
No mine patris et filii et spiritus sancti.
屁话!
Bullshit!
你藏起了他们?
You disown them?
还是把他们杀了?他 们 在 哪?
Did you kill them? Where are they?
Aah!
Aah!
我要把你们都杀了
I'm going to kill you all!
我要杀了你们!
I'm going to kill you!
我要把你们都杀了!
I'm going to kill you all!
全杀了!
All of you!
阿门
Amen.
带孩子走!带他走!带他走!
Ivan: Get the kid. Get the kid. Get the kid.
你还好吗?你还好吗?
Are you okay? Are you okay?
- 没事 - 孩子呢?
- We're fine. - Is he okay?
孩子安全吗?
Is the child safe?
没事,冷静点
Okay, just calm down.
你安全了,冷静一点,呼吸...
You're safe. Just calm down, just breathe.
冷静下来,深呼吸
I need you to calm down and just breathe.
好的
It's okay.
Aah!
不!
No!
婊♥子♥,给我站住!
Stop, bitch! Stop!
救命!
Help!
站住!
Stop!
救救我!
Help me!
- 利特!- 他只是个孩子,清醒点
- Ritter! - He's just a kid, please.
利特!
Ritter!
利特!你在干什么?冷静点!
Ritter! What are you doing? Calm down!
冷静点!
Calm down!
把枪放下!
Put the gun down!
利特,别开枪!
Ritter, don't do it.
伊曼纽尔...
Emmanuel...
你要回来找我了吗?
Are you coming back for me?
你要回来找我了吗?
Are you coming back for us?
我的爱人!
My love!
我可以让她复活的,你知道的是吧?
Demonic voice: I could bring her back, you know?
美丽动人的,活生生的...
Beautiful. Full of life!
第二次机会,另一种人生
Second chance.
伊曼努尔,求你救救我们!
Emmanuel. Please save us!
他能再给我们一个孩子
He can give us another child.
他能再给我们一个孩子
He can give us another child.
看着我!
Look at me!
没事的!看着我!看着我的眼睛!
It's okay! Look at me! Look into my eyes!
- 没事了 - 德米特里奥,帮帮我
- It's okay. - Demetrio, please, help me.
别担心,都结束了
Easy boy! It's all over.
冷静,冷静!
Easy, easy!
弗兰科神父?
Father Franco?
不!
No!
求你,不要!
Please, don't!
利特,不要!
Ritter! Don't do it!
电影精选列表