神父嘛...
Father.
那么你怎么看我的?
So you looked me up?
差不多是个牧师了
I was almost a priest,
不过我基本上没有实习过
and I never really practiced as one.
我虽被授予圣职,但...
I was ordained, but...
我的能力在别的地方
my abilities were elsewhere.
我们到底在追查什么人,神父?
Who are we really after, Father?
堕落的教士...
Is it a crazy priest
...还是一个彻头彻尾的反基♥督♥者?
or the real Antichrist?
但愿不是后者吧
Well, let's hope it's not the second one.
这么看你不是信徒了?
Is it safe to say you're not a believer, right?
在墨西哥,即使无神论者也是信徒
In Mexico, even atheists are believers.
无神论者也都是信徒
Even atheists are believers.
Yeah.
是他们有信念吧?
But do you have faith?
信念,和信教难道不是一样的吗?
Faith is not the same as believing.
我这么来说吧
Let me put it this way.
如果这些事不尽快阻止
If this doesn't stop soon,
我们两者都需要
we're going to need both.
“儿童杀手” “疯子神父”
CHILDREN SLAYER CRAZY PRIEST
“儿童教会”
CHURCH OF THE CHILDREN
你的孩子或许就是救世主
YOUR SON COULD BE THE MESSIAH
想拿紫外线灯照一下吗?
You want to turn the EV lights?
我觉得这里不需要那些设备
Yeah, I don't think we're going to need them in here.
他妈的疯子神父
Fucking insane priest.
这些早远超疯狂了
No. This guy was far from crazy.
这些符号♥
These symbols,
是有策略地分布在房♥间里的
they're strategically placed around the room,
多年以来在中世纪的欧洲中部
were used in the Middle Ages in Europe
用来召唤或控制恶魔
to invoke and dominate minor demons
以此获取信息,向你揭露真♥相♥
and give you information, tell you secrets.
只是老鼠
It's just a rat.
我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
我的上帝啊
Oh, My God.
这家伙绝对在准备对付什么人,或者什么东西
This guy was definitely expecting somebody or something.
他在整个地方都加了封印来对抗恶魔
These seals, they were used as protection against demons.
无论发生什么 无论你看到什么
No matter what happens, no matter what you see,
都会困在封印里
you just stay inside the seal.
这里闻起来像什么东西腐烂了
Something smells very rotten in here.
呃
Ugh.
可能是某些黑暗灵体的存在导致的
It could be the presence of a dark entity.
或是一具小小的尸体
Or maybe a little corpse.
认真的吗?
Seriously?
我也希望它只是只死掉的动物
Let's really hope it's just a dead animal.
好吧
Yeah.
希望只是死掉的动物吧
Let me hope that's the case.
无论是什么,都是来自那里面
Whatever it is, it's coming from inside there.
有时候老年人会在中空的圣像里藏东西
Sometimes, I see them hide things inside the hollow images.
甚至是...他们祖先的尸骨
Even the bones, the bones of their ancestors.
别乱动
Ivan: Don't.
我们必须确保不会再有孩子死去
We must be sure there is not another dead baby.
上帝!
God!
我吓到你了吗,利特?
Did I scare you, Ritter?
那么,你们不打算
So, aren't you going to kneel down
在复活的圣基♥督♥面前跪下吗?
before the resurrected Christ?
我不向任何人下跪
I kneel before no one.
利特别跟它说话
Ritter, don't talk to it.
当我的儿子统治世界时,你就会下跪了,利特
Oh, but once my son rules over the Earth, you will, Ritter.
你会的!
You will.
时机已到,一切准备就绪
The time has come, and everything is ready
我的儿子会再一次行于世间...再一次!
for my son to walk amongst you again.
你的名字是什么?
What's your name?
哦,我们有很多名字
Oh, we have many names.
利特别跟它说话!
Ritter, don't talk to it.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你!
I want you.
为什么不告诉我你想要什么,伊曼纽尔
Tell me what you want and what way.
一杯美酒,一群荡♥妇♥?
A drink, another slut?
哦
Oh.
再来一个儿子怎么样?
What about another son?
别听它的,它只想蛊惑你
Don't listen to it. It's only trying to trick you.
那个神父在哪?
Where is the priest?
很好,很好,很好
Oh, well, well, well.
你想让我告诉你神父在哪
You want me to tell you where is the priest
然后你就可以杀掉他了?
so you can kill him?
我只想杀戮事件到此为止
I just want the killings to stop.
利特,你闭嘴!
Ritter, shut up!
你看,利特,每个人都想要些什么
Well, Ritter, seems that everyone wants something.
何不做个交易
Why don't you let me loose,
我们来谈谈怎么杀掉那神父?
so we can talk about what kind of priest?
拿什么来交换?
In exchange of what?
确实有件小事
Oh, well, there is this one little thing
请你帮我做
you could do for me.
帮我解决一个小崽子,一段时间内我就不回来了
Sacrifice a little brat, and I won't come back for,
比如,大概一千年内?
let's say, another thousand years.
就杀一个小孩,公平交易吧?
Fair trade for killing just one child.
没有比这更划算的了
No one would offer you more.
一个死小孩,换上百人性命
One dead kid in exchange for hundreds alive.
我不做杀人凶手
I am not a martyr.
呵,不做?
Huh, no?
那你妻子呢?
And what about your wife?
几乎是你逼着她自杀的啊
You practically drove her into suicide.
在她的失去孩子后不久
Huh? Leaving her alone after her child
你独留她一个人吞药自杀
was murdered with those pills.
她是受够你了吗?
She not enough for you?
利特,别听它的
Ritter, don't listen to it.
Huh.
她告诉了我那么多有趣的事
She told me so many interesting things.
她算是我的...特别嘉宾
See, she's my special guest.
我能让她复活的,你知道吗?
I could bring her back, you know?
美丽动人的,活生生的
Beautiful, full of life.
伊曼纽尔?
Marina: Emmanuel?
玛丽娜?
Marina?
玛丽娜?
Marina?
你想让她回来
Oh, you would like that,
不是吗,和你妻子的第二次机会
wouldn't you, a second chance with your wife?
- 那不是你妻子,利特 - 伊曼纽尔?
- It's all lies, Ritter. - Emmanuel?
这是个圈套
Ivan: It's a trick.
利特,别听它的
Ritter, don't listen to him.
别去太久,亲爱的,我们在这等你
Don't take long, dear. We'll be waiting for you.
玛丽娜?
Marina?
利特,回到封印圈里来
Ritter, get back in the circle.
原谅我!
Forgive me!
没错,利特,我还能把你儿子也带回来
Yes, Ritter, I could bring back your son, as well.
一家人再次重聚
All of you together, once again.
利特,回到圈里来
Ritter, get back in the circle.
它在撒谎
He's lying to you.
利特,你的妻子已经死了
Ritter, your wife is dead.
伊曼纽尔,原谅我
Emmanuel, forgive me.
利特,回来!
Ritter, come back!
我不知道我在做什么
I didn't know what I was doing.
我不想死的
I didn't want to die.
我想回来
I want to come back.
我想给你再生个儿子
I want to give you another son.
我想给你再生个儿子
I want to give you another son.
求你救救我们,伊曼纽尔
Please save us, Emmanuel.
救救我们!
Save us!
利特,那不是你妻子
Ritter, that's not your wife.
快回到圈里来,求你了!
Get back inside the circle, please!
利特,那都是谎言!
Ritter, it's all lies!
它只是在骗你!
He's only trying to trick you!
电影精选列表